Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Rosetta




What if it's just a Euro-scam?

What if those images you are going to see are actual images created by Thomas Reagan himself back in the year 1976.

What if, due to the fortunes of war, the war raged by Warren Buffett the global terrorist leader and the severe organized criminals actively controlling their puppets in the United States federal and state governments, this is the closest form of public disclosure that will exist from Thomas Reagan's brave selfless actions for the future of humanity back in the year 1976.

What if Gene Cernan in the 1960s took the same kind of brain security drugs I was taking back in the 1990s?

What about my photographs? I traveled alone by my own means to the planet Neptune in the year 1991. All that is my personal property free and clear. I can travel freely to other stars in the universe. I can go there now if I wanted to.






























http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/image/philae.jpg










http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftDisplay.do?id=PHILAE

NASA


Philae

NSSDC ID: PHILAE

Alternate Names

Rosetta Lander

Facts in Brief

Launch Date: 2004-03-02

Launch Vehicle: Ariane 5G

Launch Site: Kourou, French Guiana

Mass: 100.0 kg

Funding Agency

European Space Agency (International)

Description

Philae is the landing craft of the Rosetta mission, designed to touch down on Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko in 2014. The scientific objectives are to determine the physical properties of the comet's surface and subsurface and their chemical, mineralogical and isotopic composition. This information will be used in tandem with the data returned by the Rosetta orbiter to characterize the comet.

Spacecraft and Subsystems

The Philae spacecraft is a partial hexagonal cylinder, approximately 1 meter across and 80 cm high, open on one end, supported on a long squat tripod and consists of a baseplate, experiment platform and hood. The structure is made of high modulus carbonfiber with an aluminum coating in a polygonal sandwich construction. The landing gear consists of a central telescopic tube connecting lift and torque mechanism located in the cavity of the lander's body connected at the lower end by a kardanic joint to the center of the tripod. The three lander legs are equipped with shock absorbers to inhibit bouncing in the low gravity. Push-down and hold-down thrusters are used to accelerate descent and impede rebound after touchdown. A harpoon connected to a tether will be fired into the surface of the comet to anchor the lander. Power will be provided by low intensity, low temperature GaAs solar cells mounted on the top panel of the lander hood and a 970 Whr and 110 Whr battery. The lander will communicate with the Rosetta spacecraft via a 1 W S-band transmitter. A flywheel provides 1-axis stabilization during the descent. Total mass of the lander is about 100 kg. Philae will be carried on the side of the Rosetta orbiter until it reaches the comet.

The Philae surface science package, with a total mass of about 21 kg, includes an alpha-proton-X-ray spectrometer (APXS) to determine elemental composition; two gas chromatograph/mass spectrometers: the Cometary Sampling and Composition Experiment (COSAC) and Methods Of Determining and Understanding Light elements from Unequivocal Stable isotope compositions (MODULUS/Ptolemy) to study composition, isotopic abundances and to identify complex organic molecules in cometary material; Surface Electrical, Seismic, and Acoustic Monitoring Experiments (SESAME) to investigate surface material acoustically, measure dielectric properties of the environment, and monitor dust impacts; Multi-Purpose Sensors for Surface and Subsurface Science (MUPUS) to study physical properties of the comet; Comet Nucleus Sounding Experiment By Radiowave Transmission (CONSERT) to investigate electrical characteristics of the nucleus bulk material and internal structure; Rosetta Lander Magnetic field investigation and Plasma monitor (ROMAP) to investigate the comet's magnetic field and interaction with the solar wind; in-situ imaging systems known as Comet Nucleus Infrared and Visible Analyser (CIVA) and the Rosetta Lander Imaging System (ROLIS), and a drill and sample collector (SD2).

Mission Profile

Rosetta and Philae were launched at 07:17 UT on 02 March 2004 on an Ariane 5 G+ from Kourou, French Guiana and will rendezvous with Comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko in mid-2014. The spacecraft will enter a heliocentric drift phase to intercept the comet at a point close enough to allow communication with the Earth in 2014. More details on the journey to the comet can be found in the Rosetta mission description at:

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftDisplay.do?id=2004-006A

On Rosetta's arrival at the comet and insertion into orbit, a suitable landing site will be chosen based on the images sent back to Earth. On November 11, 2014, on confirmation that the orbiter is aligned correctly, Philae will be commanded to self-eject, unfold its three legs, and descend towards the surface from an altitude of roughly 1 km. The lander will touch down at less than 1 meter/sec, and the legs and thrusters will prevent the lander from bouncing. The legs can rotate, lift or tilt to return Philae to an upright position. Immediately after touchdown, a harpoon will be fired to anchor Philae to the ground and prevent it escaping from the comet's extremely weak gravity. After touchdown the lander will deploy its instruments.










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


VII


'Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. I thought of the great precessional cycle that the pole of the earth describes. Only forty times had that silent revolution occurred during all the years that I had traversed. And during these few revolutions all the activity, all the traditions, the complex organizations, the nations, languages, literatures, aspirations, even the mere memory of Man as I knew him, had been swept out of existence. Instead were these frail creatures who had forgotten their high ancestry, and the white Things of which I went in terror. Then I thought of the Great Fear that was between the two species, and for the first time, with a sudden shiver, came the clear knowledge of what the meat I had seen might be. Yet it was too horrible! I looked at little Weena sleeping beside me, her face white and starlike under the stars, and forthwith dismissed the thought.

'Through that long night I held my mind off the Morlocks as well as I could, and whiled away the time by trying to fancy I could find signs of the old constellations in the new confusion. The sky kept very clear, except for a hazy cloud or so. No doubt I dozed at times. Then, as my vigil wore on, came a faintness in the eastward sky, like the reflection of some colourless fire, and the old moon rose, thin and peaked and white. And close behind, and overtaking it, and overflowing it, the dawn came, pale at first, and then growing pink and warm. No Morlocks had approached us. Indeed, I had seen none upon the hill that night. And in the confidence of renewed day it almost seemed to me that my fear had been unreasonable. I stood up and found my foot with the loose heel swollen at the ankle and painful under the heel; so I sat down again, took off my shoes, and flung them away.

'I awakened Weena, and we went down into the wood, now green and pleasant instead of black and forbidding. We found some fruit wherewith to break our fast. We soon met others of the dainty ones, laughing and dancing in the sunlight as though there was no such thing in nature as the night. And then I thought once more of the meat that I had seen. I felt assured now of what it was, and from the bottom of my heart I pitied this last feeble rill from the great flood of humanity. Clearly, at some time in the Long-Ago of human decay the Morlocks' food had run short. Possibly they had lived on rats and such-like vermin. Even now man is far less discriminating and exclusive in his food than he was—far less than any monkey. His prejudice against human flesh is no deep-seated instinct. And so these inhuman sons of men——! I tried to look at the thing in a scientific spirit. After all, they were less human and more remote than our cannibal ancestors of three or four thousand years ago. And the intelligence that would have made this state of things a torment had gone. Why should I trouble myself? These Eloi were mere fatted cattle, which the ant-like Morlocks preserved and preyed upon—probably saw to the breeding of. And there was Weena dancing at my side!

'Then I tried to preserve myself from the horror that was coming upon me, by regarding it as a rigorous punishment of human selfishness. Man had been content to live in ease and delight upon the labours of his fellow-man, had taken Necessity as his watchword and excuse, and in the fullness of time Necessity had come home to him. I even tried a Carlyle-like scorn of this wretched aristocracy in decay. But this attitude of mind was impossible. However great their intellectual degradation, the Eloi had kept too much of the human form not to claim my sympathy, and to make me perforce a sharer in their degradation and their Fear.






























http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/image/as17_147_22526.jpg






























http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-134-20379HR.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Robert Caulfield: You in charge here?

Albain: See that sign there?

Robert Caulfield: Yes.

Albain: Well, read it.

Robert Caulfield: I did.

Albain: Out loud.

Robert Caulfield: A&A Crop Dusting Service.

Albain: You wanna know who I am?

Robert Caulfield: I bet you're one of the A's.

Albain: But which one? I bet you can't answer that question, smartass.

Robert Caulfield: The first one.

Albain: Wrong.

Robert Caulfield: Can I have one more guess?

Albain: You got it.

Robert Caulfield: The second one.

Albain: Wrong. I'm both of them. My name is AlBaine. Now, I got a son. You know, the other A was for him but he don't like to fly. He became a lawyer. I think he's a pervert so I took the A away from him.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 7:04 AM
I was a prisoner of war. I have no doubt of that.

I have several children. I have no doubt of that. Will Smith is my son. I have no doubt of that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Albain: Perverts!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 06 August 2014