Saturday, August 16, 2014

"WHATEVER HE SAID - >"




See, I had never watched that film before tonight when it was on a cable television channel. I watched several years ago the sequel and I blogged about it. If you had asked me yesterday who is the starring actor of the 2003 film "Bruce Almighty" then I might, maybe, have identified Jim Carrey. I am highly doubtful that yesterday I would have identified the actress portraying his girlfriend. Today I read the list of actors before I watched the film on television and I was reminded that I had once read she is one of the starring characters however that detail had registered in my mind maybe one time before and just was not something that would come to mind associated with that film.



































DSC04326.JPG



































DSC00252.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315327/quotes

IMDb


Bruce Almighty (2003)

Quotes


[Bruce wakes up in the hospital and he's holding the prayer beads]

Bruce: Okay, now you're just showing off.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315327/quotes

IMDb


Bruce Almighty (2003)

Quotes


[last "line" in the film]

Homeless Man: [holding up a sign] "ARMAGEDON OUTA HERE"



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 August 2014