Saturday, August 09, 2014

That's not what I said!




http://www.eonline.com/news/567550/jennifer-aniston-would-love-to-drop-five-pounds-feels-happiest-in-the-110-113-weight-range

E


News/ Jennifer Aniston "Would Love to Drop Five Pounds," Feels Happiest in the 110-113 Weight Range

by Zach Johnson Fri., Aug. 8, 2014 9:41 AM PDT

Jennifer Aniston has one of the most envied bodies in Hollywood, and for good reason—at 45 years old, she looks half her age. Even so, the Horrible Bosses 2 star admits she isn't entirely happy with her figure.

The morning of her Yahoo! Beauty interview, the Living Proof co-creator broke her diet and ate a bagel. "I usually give myself bread on the weekends, but really, my body doesn't love carbs," Aniston revealed. "These days, if I was being super picky, I would love to drop five pounds. That is just where I have always been really comfortable at about 110 to 113 pounds. But it is harder to get that down, at this age."

As a tabloid target for decades, Aniston knows that her appearance will be criticized. Now that she's in her forties, however, she's less worried by what people might say. "The truth is you just go, 'If they get a picture, that picture comes and goes, so who cares?' Then you have 30 mean people who sit at their computers and spend their entire day picking apart and insulting celebrities about how ugly they are just so they can feel better—I guess—about themselves," the former TV star said. "I don't understand it."










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Colonial One - Baltar is alone, with paperwork spread out before him)

Six: I see they've put you to work. (He looks over, sees her sitting next to him.) Ignoring me won't help.

Baltar: No, I've decided you're an expression of my, uh, subconscious mind playing itself out through my waking states.

Six: Oh, I'm only in your head?

Baltar: Exactly.

Six: Hmm. Have you considered the possibility that I could very well exist *only* in your head? Without being a hallucination? Maybe you see and hear me, because while you were sleeping, I implanted a chip in your brain that transmits my image right into your conscious mind.

Baltar: No, no, see that's me again. My subconscious self is expressing irrational fears, which I must choose to ignore.

Six: (moving closer to him) What are you working on?

Baltar: If you were really a chip in my head, I wouldn't have to tell you, now would I?

Six: Indulge me.










http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041025-9.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

October 25, 2004

President's Remarks in Davenport, Iowa

The Rivercenter

Davenport, Iowa

5:30 P.M. CDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thanks for coming. It is great to be back in the great city of Davenport, Iowa.


With your hard work, with your help, we will carry Iowa and win a great victory on November the 2nd. (Applause.)

AUDIENCE: Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!










http://www.tv.com/shows/serpico/country-boy-154042/

tv.com


Serpico Season 1 Episode 1

Country Boy

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 24, 1976 on NBC

AIRED: 9/24/76










http://www.tv.com/shows/getting-personal/when-co-workers-attack-66600/

tv.com


Getting Personal Season 1 Episode 1

When Co-Workers Attack

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Apr 06, 1998 on FOX

AIRED: 4/6/98










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029166/releaseinfo

IMDb


Love Is on the Air (1937)

Release Info

USA 2 October 1937










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_26

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:26:24
[ Miles Dyson: ] It didn't work, but it gave us ideas,
took us in new directions.

:26:28
Things we would've never--

:26:32
All my work was based on it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096895/quotes

IMDb


Batman (1989)

Quotes


Batman: You weigh a little more than a hundred and eight.

Vicki Vale: Oh really!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09 August 2014