Sunday, August 17, 2014

I'm listening.




So the current rules seem to be that there are not enough believers yet and the mainstream media cannot be used in direct marketing of capturing believers. I guess they are trying to discover the biological descendents of the original "Cylons."

Those original "Cylons" brought us religion for example.

And the conflict in the world with it perhaps.

However, I am certain one presumably could guess that cavemen were warring against each other regardless of outside influence. I only have to hear that stupid goddamn little yapping dog to understand that notion.

These thoughts I have are the basis of collective consciouness in the most basic form I have of understanding of the term.

I guess it is just weakened somehow by the passage of time.

Or it is working normally and working as when it was tuned for when the original "Cylon Adam" and "Cylon Eve" wanted some privacy.

And maybe we un-learned that we even possess that capability.

Now immortality devalues day by day.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/c/couples-retreat-script-transcript.html


Couples Retreat


And Grandpa Jim Jim
let us watch Jaws!










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001779230000&s=201408171000&sid=64599&sn=CCHDP&st=201408171040&cn=704

excite tv


Idiocracy (2006)

704 CCHDP: Sunday, August 17 10:40 AM

2006, R, **1/2, 01:24, Color, English, United States,

Selected for a human hibernation project, an average soldier (Luke Wilson) awakens 500 years in the future, where society is so dumbed-down that he is the smartest person alive.

Cast: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard, Terry Crews, David Herman, Erik Anderson, Mitch Baker, Tom Beaver, Sara Rue, Justin Long, Brendan Hill, Michael McCafferty, Stephen Root, Andrew Wilson, Thomas Haden Church, Brad ``Scarface'' Jordan Director(s): Mike Judge Producer(s): Mike Judge, Elysa Koplovitz Executive Producer(s): Michael Nelson










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:10 PM Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-wonder-if-something-happened-today.html


"I wonder if something happened today"





I drive myself around in circles because I am writing these details in my journal and then sometime in the relative to this present day, I time travel back to the past and I exist as my self during the same time as my natural time self.

I had to write that journal entry because to not do so would have created a paradox. I had to have the sense because that is the natural order of the universe.

I was thinking recently that robot could do the function I am doing now - which is the function of writing and publishing this text - but these details are largely based on my thoughts. I am thinking.

So I guess the best way to understand this all is that what I write in my journal, at certain times, is due to the time traveler influence effect and as I have noted, the events that create the influence have not yet happened in this present day. I am struggling with the time traveler effect because I know that it is happening and that something is going to happen but, obviously, since I have not written what it is, then that knowledge is not currently available to my conscious awareness in my mind at this present time. Even if I do have a clairvoyant link to the person who has my time traveler notes, I am unable to have awareness in my mind of what is going to happen in the future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP017417270007&s=201408172000&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201408172100&cn=662

excite tv


The Last Ship (New)

662 TNTPHD: Sunday, August 17 9:00 PM

Drama, Action

Trials

Rachel and Chandler seek volunteers for the human trials of her vaccine; Chandler's wife and father try to keep their family alive.

Cast: Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin, Travis Van Winkle, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Sam Spruell, Marissa Neitling Executive Producer(s): Michael Bay

Original Air Date: Aug 17, 2014










http://www.azlyrics.com/p/pinkfloyd.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

PINK FLOYD

album: "The Division Bell" (1994)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html


PINK FLOYD


"A Great Day For Freedom"


I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/daybreak-part-2-2-1249824/trivia/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 20

Daybreak, Part 2 (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

Quotes


Adama: This is the Admiral. Just so there'll be no misunderstandings later, Galactica's seen a lot of history, gone through a lot of battles. This will be her last. She will not fail us, if we do not fail her. If we succeed in our mission, Galactica will bring us home. If we don't, it doesn't matter anyway.



































DSC04233.JPG



































DSC04235.JPG



































DSC04236.JPG










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/305.shtml

GateWorld


PROGENY

EPISODE NUMBER - 305

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.11.06


LATER. GUEST QUARTERS. The others are waiting as the door opens and Rodney comes in.

SHEPPARD: Did you do it?

McKAY: Yes, yes, yes. I have removed the aggression directive from the base code. It is uploading to Niam as we speak -- but I discovered something else, nothing short of brilliant, I might add.

SHEPPARD: What?

McKAY: OK, even though these Replicators are each separate, functioning beings, their basic command code is interconnected over a powerful subspace frequency. They have these periodic collective programme updates -- or “merges,” they call them -- where they exchange new information.

WEIR: That’s how Niam hopes to distribute the new code to the others.

McKAY: Exactly, but while I was working on it, I figured out a way to create a glitch that, on my command, should momentarily freeze them. (He smiles smugly.)

SHEPPARD: “Should”?

(Rodney’s smile fades.)

McKAY: OK, will. I mean, dead in their tracks, like hitting the Pause button -- temporarily -- until they figure out how to override it. (He smiles.)

DEX: How long?

(Again, Rodney’s smile fades.)

McKAY: Well, I don’t know. That’s why I said, “momentarily.”

SHEPPARD: Days? Hours? Minutes?

McKAY: Well, look, it’s minutes, but I don’t know. That’s what I was just saying to you!

SHEPPARD: Ten? Twenty?

McKAY: OK, fine. You want a number? Fine. Seven minutes and thirty-one seconds. Are you happy?





http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/305.shtml

GateWorld


PROGENY

EPISODE NUMBER - 305

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.11.06


WEIR: You must understand our situation. If you can’t stop Oberoth ...

NIAM: I said I would do everything in my power.

WEIR: But can you promise that you will succeed?

(Niam shakes his head reluctantly.)

WEIR: Our lives, and the lives of all of our people, are at stake here.

McKAY: Look, you merge through a subspace connection. Even if you’re with us, you should be able to spread the new code amongst the others.

WEIR: Come with us, Niam. Ascension is within your grasp. You can’t turn back.

(Rodney looks up from his console.)

McKAY: Damn.

TEYLA: What is it?

McKAY: In order to do this, I need to utilise all three ZedP.Ms. I was hoping to bring at least one of them back with us.

SHEPPARD: Do what you can. We only have three minutes.

McKAY: Look, I already told you, it ... Never mind. (He looks at Niam and clicks his fingers at him.) I need an access code to remove the failsafes.

(Niam looks at Elizabeth for a moment, then turns and walks over to the console, bends down to it and enters the code before straightening up again.)

SHEPPARD: Now, how about our weapons?

NIAM: We can recover them on the way.

(He leads the team out of the room.)

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. The team, now carrying their weapons again, runs through corridors filled with frozen Asurans. As they run around a corner, John raises his P90 at the sight of Oberoth standing just ahead of them and facing them.

McKAY (skidding to a halt at the sight of Oberoth): Woah!

(The team hesitates for a moment, then they realise that Oberoth is not moving.)

McKAY: Ha! (He walks forward towards him and smiles into his face.) Not so arrogant now, are you, hmm?

(Without warning, Oberoth reaches out and grabs Rodney around the throat with one hand.)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:11 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 17 August 2014