Monday, August 25, 2014

Twerking Bucket Macarena




(full of ebola)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s08e20

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

The Canine Mutiny


Remember the time he ate my goldfish, and you lied to me and said I never had any goldfish? But why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl? Yeah.
He was a great dog.
Oh, Santa's Little Helper, I was crazy to give you up for another dog.
What have I done to you? [Horn Blows] [British Accent] Captain, can't we go any faster? I greatly fear we shan't be in Wimbledon by noonfall.
No worries, madam.
Lumley, shovel on more dogs, won't you? Aye, aye.
More dogs! - [Bells Jingling] - More dogs! - [Panting] - In you go! [Gasps] Nah.
That's not too likely.
But still, you're gone.
Where are you, boy? [Ship Horn Blows]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 25 August 2014