Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Red Door




http://www.multisports.com/news/1082989292.shtml

Multisports


Ironman Coeur d’ Alene Camp 2004


Andrea Miller & Eve Kuhlmann lead a group on to the Centennial Bike Trail section after a good taste of the wind that can frequent the Appleway section of the Ironman CDA bike course.










http://www.deseretnews.com/article/934867/Ironman-officials-cut-Provos-contest-in-half.html

Deseret News


The full triathlon will be held in northern Idaho

Associated Press

Published: Tuesday, Sept. 3 2002 9:53 a.m. MDT


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, has been chosen to host a full Ironman on June 29, 2003











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=23800+East+Appleway+Avenue,+Liberty+Lake,+WA&hl=en&ll=47.678995,-117.083321&spn=0.00001,0.008256&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.217539,16.907959&oq=23800+E.+Appleway+Avenue&t=h&hnear=23800+E+Appleway+Ave,+Liberty+Lake,+Washington+99019&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.678993,-117.084348&panoid=GOyEjy5UqkO1GbRgp5Bhtw&cbp=12,217.25,,0,1.31

Google Maps


23907 E Appleway Ave, Liberty Lake, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2004/jun/19/huntwood-preps-for-huge-move/

The Spokesman-Review


June 19, 2004 in Business

Huntwood preps for huge move

Tom Sowa The Spokesman-Review

One of the Spokane area’s largest manufacturers, Huntwood Industries, expects to complete construction of Liberty Lake’s biggest industrial building within a year, the company said Friday.

Huntwood owner Tim Hunt said the new building will employ 800 workers, up from 700 now, after the wood-cabinet manufacturing company moves operations from the Spokane Industrial Park to Liberty Lake.

“It’s going to be a huge move,” Hunt said Friday, the same day that more than a dozen concrete trucks started pouring the first slabs of the plant’s main floor. “But we’ve got a great group of employees who will make it happen.”

Huntwood also has several dozen employees across the country in sales offices.

Haskins Construction, of Spokane Valley, is in charge of the massive project, which will create a 490,000-square-foot facility, plus more than 900 parking spaces on property south of the freeway at the corner of Molter and Appleway roads.

Work on the factory started in the spring. Over the next three months, the project will use about 18,000 yards of concrete, one of the largest projects of its kind in the area, said a spokesman for Spokane Rock Products, which is hauling the concrete.

“It’s one of the largest concrete projects ever in Spokane County,” said Jim Clarizio, a supervisor at Spokane Rock Products.

The Hunt family, which started Huntwood Industries in the late 1980s, paid close to $2.7 million for 84 acres of undeveloped land formerly owned by Agilent Technologies, also in Liberty Lake.

The building, once finished, will easily be the largest commercial or industrial property in Liberty Lake, officials for that city said Friday.

The property tax benefit to Liberty Lake won’t be known until after Spokane County assessors value the site, sometime after the company moves in next year.

Adding to that assessment will be millions spent by the company on new assembly equipment, Hunt added.

“It’s going to be a very modern facility,” he said.

He declined to detail the cost involved in the Liberty Lake project. Even after the move, the company expects to keep a group of workers at the industrial park for operations best done there, he said.

Hunt said the company decided to expand to Liberty Lake in part because the Agilent land was affordable and ideally located. “The people at the City of Liberty Lake have also been very helpful and supportive,” he said.

“Plus, we wanted to keep our plant close to our employee base,” he added.

Driving the expansion has been the company’s phenomenal sales growth, said James Hunt, Tim Hunt’s cousin and project manager for the Liberty Lake site. The bulk of the company’s cabinet sales are in the Western United States, and especially in California, Arizona and Colorado, he said.

Driving the perimeter of the construction site in a Jeep, James Hunt needed about 20 minutes to travel the distance back to his starting point. From the east wall to the west wall, the building could hold nearly two football fields, with the same distance from north wall to south wall.

“We’ll need a lot of space to make 1,000 cabinets a day,” he said. The property will also serve as shipping dock, central office and warehouse for materials, finished goods and equipment.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:41 AM
Just tell me where it is.

Tell me now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:42 AM
I hear all kinds of stuff but in retrospect I really don't understand it.

Or I do understand.

I don't know what I understand and what I don't understand.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:44 AM
And so there has got to be a reason in itself just for that

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:08 AM
The dream where the telephone was broken and where I had been talking to Tom Hayes, for some reason, on that telephone

That was a dream where I looked outside the window but in a room I do not recognize from anywhere I have stayed in Seattle especially because Seattle was farther away from where I am now and the entire area of downtown Seattle was ablaze.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:10 AM
That element of the dream had started when I saw 2 bright flashes of light reflecting off one of the walls in my room and I knew the flashes were from nuclear bombs exploding.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:11 AM
I didn't record much detail in my journal about those fairly recent dreams and now I am trying to remember whether I am confusing two different dreams that involved me witnessing the nuclear explosions.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:12 AM
I am confused because I now remember that scene in the dream where I slammed down the hood of that 1967 red Ford and I was running into the house and I was just going into the door of the house which seemed be a safe place to go just as fallout from an ash cloud from a nuclear explosion was drifting over me while I was outside.

I am confused because I am thinking that was the same house I saw the bright flashes reflecting off the walls but I don't remember a nuclear bomb exploding while I was outside. But I do think I was running inside that house because of a nuclear explosion.

So I don't know. Maybe there was a nuclear bomb that exploded before I got into the house and then two more after I got into the house or those are just two different dreams I am now trying to remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:31 AM
That was a lot longer ago than I thought. Almost 5 months ago.

Actually, perhaps longer than that. I did not record these minor details about the dream until some time later.

I was also thinking a lot about the Olympic mountains nearby at the.

Now I remember that I noted after this dream that there is a region on the map in the Olympic Mountains that is labeled 'Hayes.'





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience. After I slammed the hood of the pickup, I realized that I was still holding the oil dipstick and so I left it there and ran into the house because the rain was about to start. I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.

I also get the feeling this scene is the reason I see people making exaggerated yawning motion around me in the recent past.



http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_51

Flight of the Intruder


:51:25
I've had enough fun.

:51:27
Let's go home.

:51:40
Wash the windows,
check the oil.

:51:43
Hey, what happened
to you guys?

:51:44
A couple of minutes back there
you didn't answer my calls.

:51:47
Oh, that.

:51:48
We had a MiG after us.

:51:49
We did an engine shutdown
to throw him off.

:51:52
In the middle of combat?

:51:54
Whew.

:51:57
Cool move.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2009 excerpt ends]



































DSC04480.JPG



































DSC04478.JPG



































DSC04477.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:34 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 26 August 2014