Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ferguson




http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F19.html

Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grand-son in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"

Original Airdate in N.A.: 28-Apr-96


But at Springfield's Retirement Castle, life doesn't always hold that much excitement, as Abe has nothing else to do but read his mail


Eh, this junk was hardly worth getting up for. Maybe if I go back to sleep for a few days some good mail will build up.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV002465230000&s=201408171500&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201408171500&cn=676

excite tv


The Crazies (2010)

676 SYFYHDP: Sunday, August 17 3:00 PM

2010, R, **1/2, 01:41, Color, English, United States,

A lawman (Timothy Olyphant) and his wife (Radha Mitchell) and two companions fight to make it out of town alive after an unknown toxin turns ordinary citizens into bloodthirsty lunatics.

Cast: Timothy Olyphant, Radha Mitchell, Joe Anderson, Danielle Panabaker, Christie Lynn Smith, Brett Rickaby, Preston Bailey, John Aylward, Joe Reegan, Glenn Morshower, Larry Cedar, Gregory Sporleder, Mike Hickman, Lisa K. Wyatt, Justin Welborn, Chet Grissom, Tahmus Rounds Director(s): Breck Eisner Producer(s): Rob Cowan, Michael Aguilar, Dean Georgaris Executive Producer(s): George A. Romero










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


[ Hoot: ] I think this is mine!










http://www2.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=2cb2fe0e-14df-4e6a-8634-6fafaaecc813

Calgary Herald


Crazies has real smarts

Zombie flick mixes message with its gore

Jay Stone, Canwest News Service

Published: Friday, February 26, 2010

Review

The Crazies


The Crazies starts with a scene of a town burning to the tune of Johnny Cash growling We'll Meet Again










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Crazies (2010)

Release Info

USA 23 February 2010 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_County,_Washington


Pierce County, Washington

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pierce County is a county in the State of Washington. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 795,225, making it the second-most populous county in Washington behind King County. The county seat and largest city is Tacoma.










http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Crazies_(2010_film)

Wikiquote


The Crazies (2010 film)

The Crazies is a 2010 horror film about the town of Ogden Marsh, whose town water supply becomes contaminated with a experimental virus dubbed "Trixie". Over a period of 48 hours after consumption of the contaminated water, the virus gradually transforms the mental state of the once docile residents of the town into violent lunatics and murderers. The film is a remake of The Crazies, the 1973 George Romero film of the same name.


David Dutten

[to Judy, after evading the helicopter and driving into the car wash] What road can they not see? Tell me, what magic road can they not see?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/quotes

IMDb


The Crazies (2010)

Quotes


David Dutton: [In the car wash, to the Deputy firing his shotgun out of the car window] RUSSELL!

Russell Clank: I saw a movement!

David Dutton: Everything is fuckin' moving!










http://www.cswap.com/1999/The_Thirteenth_Floor/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

The Thirteenth Floor


:56:30
But I'm not stupid, Mr.Hall.

:56:32
I watched you and Ferguson
do the old switcheroo.

:56:36
That stuff about going to
"the ends of the earth."

:56:40
What stuff?











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.452603,-94.094915&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=33.452655,-94.095353&panoid=8asBDhgfq26a3NgX-4yKjQ&cbp=12,321.22,,0,5.34

Google Maps

Interstate 30 Texarkana Texas










From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 4/13/2004 ( Mark Zuckerberg forms TheFacebook ) is 5382 days

5382 = 2691 + 2691

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1973 ( premiere US film "The Crazies" ) is 2691 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 4/13/2004 ( Mark Zuckerberg forms TheFacebook ) is 5382 days

5382 = 2691 + 2691

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1973 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II opens the London Bridge ) is 2691 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/facebook-racketeer-influenced-and.html ]



http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/massachusetts/madce/1:2007cv10593/108516/90/0.pdf?1188430650


IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

TheFacebook LLC, a Florida Limited Liability Company, was formed on April 13, 2004.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 04 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/in-dark.html


In The Dark



I am having dreams prescient of stuff I just now read after waking up, stuff somebody wrote on their Facebook page.

What I have been wondering about is if that was one of those sleeping dream manipulations of actual memory of the distant past of the 1990s but of experiences I have no conscious awareness of.

The first part I can recall of a sleeping dream a short while ago and that I almost dismissed from my mind starts as best I now recall with me riding on a bus. I would normally interpret that to be a metro bus. I have been on a metro bus only during one day during about this past year so it's not something I think a lot about. The improbable maneuvers of the driver make me think that could have been sleeping dream manipulation of actual memory (buried deep somewhere in my subconscious and of which I have no conscious memory of) being transported on a helicopter. Then I was riding on a vehicle on the road. There was a tandem quality to it. I am not certain if I was driving it or not, a vehicle that I would under normal circumstances describe as a motorcycle but as with the van with the blacked out windows I was driving from the back seat there is nothing obviuos about my sleeping dreams. And when was the last time I rode a motorcylce? The year 1988 or 1989 as best I recall, for a brief time. Certainly not in my conscious memory of the 1990s and later. Then I was off the vehicle and on the ground and I was carrying a compact submachine gun. I was in an intersection on the highway. For some reason, I sprayed a few rounds of that machine gun towards the ground. Not really sure what I was shooting at. Then there might be stuff I have forgotten. The submachine gun seems to have been packed away and possibly in a backpack I was wearing but I feel I am guessing about that part. I just know it had been disassembled and there is other stuff here I can't find the words for. I see the submachine gun is connected together with fishing line. Then I am approaching a convienence store gas station. I see a long line of people outside. I am inside the store. I am looking at the refrigerated shelves. There is something I can't find the words for. There is no one inside but evetually someone comes inside. There is something tremendously familiar about that guy I am talking to I am thinking now as I write this line but the damned details just will not form in my conscious mind. I seem to be asking for gasoline. I need a container too. I am standing outside by the pumps. I am wondering how I am going to transport that container of gasoline. I am not certain what kind of vehicle is next to me but it seems to be a bicycle but that is definitely not accurate. I am standing there concentrating on that container and how I will transport it back to another vehicle. At some point that doesn't seem to matter anymore. As I struggle here now to recall I am thinking that in the sleeping dream I come to the conclusion there is no reason I have to transport it. There was enough fuel in the vehicle I had been in before so all I have to do it travel back to that vehicle and then travel in it back to the container and then refuel. There were other sleeping dreams I wearily remember dragging myself out of bed from having as I was sleeping but that is the only one I remember now. Here on Freaked-Out Under The Dome Monday I have to wonder about the prescient details of what I dreamed about and then later read about. There are relevant details I do not describe here. I just read the description for the new episode tonight which I will probably not watch until the next day if cbs.com has the video available on the global internetwork.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 August 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/quotes

IMDb


The Crazies (2010)

Quotes


Russell Clank: I will fuckin' shoot you where you stand.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


Captain Steven Hiller: You think they have any idea what's about to happen to them?

David Levinson: Not a chance in hell.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 17 August 2014