Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Last Ship





























DSC04353.JPG










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP017417270007&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201408172100&cn=662

excite tv


The Last Ship (New)

662 TNTPHD: Sunday, August 17 9:00 PM

Drama, Action

Trials

Rachel and Chandler seek volunteers for the human trials of her vaccine; Chandler's wife and father try to keep their family alive.

Cast: Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin, Travis Van Winkle, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Sam Spruell, Marissa Neitling Executive Producer(s): Michael Bay

Original Air Date: Aug 17, 2014










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 7

FINANCE


Once a month he still awoke on sweaty sheets after reliving the former reality of watching people march into a building from which no one ever emerged alive… and always in the nightmare someone with a cruel young SS face beckons to him to follow them in there, too, because he needs a shower. Oh, no, he protests in the dream, Hauptsturmfuhrer Brandt needs me in the metalworking shop. Not today, Jude, the young SS noncom says, with that ghastly smile, Komm jetzt zum Brausebad Every time. he walks as bidden, for what else could one do, right to the door-and then every time he awakes, damp with perspiration, and sure that had he not awakened, he would not have awakened at all, just like all the people he'd watched march that way.

There are many kinds of fear, and Klaus Rosenthal had the worst of all. His was the certainty that he would die at the hands of one of them, the bad Germans, the ones who simply didn't recognize or care about the humanity of others, and there was no comfort in the certainty of it

And that kind wasn't all gone, wasn't all dead yet. One was right in his field of view, looking back at him, his machine gun in his hands, looking at Rosenthal and the others in the kitchen like Objekte, mere objects. The other staff members, all Christians, had never experienced this, but Klaus Rosenthal had, and he knew what to expect and knew that it was a certainty. His nightmare was real, risen from the past to fulfill his destiny










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Alma Moore: [to Joey] You have got to stop calling me. You're acting like the Fatal Attraction guy here. I feel like I'm going to take a shower and see your silhouette on the shower curtain!





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


When I was in the shower and was thinking


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0013610/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Dave Kovic (Character)

from Dave (1993)


Dave (1993)

[singing in the shower]

Dave: Hail to the chief / He's the one we all say "Hail" to. / We all say "Hail" / 'Cause he keeps himself so clean! / He's got the power, / That's why he's in the shower...





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/7.htm

The Naked Time

Stardate: 1704.2

Original Airdate: Sep 29, 1966


TORMOLEN: Well, better look for yourself, Mister Spock. One man was taking a shower fully clothed.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:24 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 22 June 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/struck-nerve-again-didnt-i.html


Struck a nerve again, didn't I.



See, they're working for China. They are China's Funboys, working here in America to protect China violently against the United States.

First, they hit us with an electromagnetic pulse. That destroys all means of communication we depend on every day.

Next, they deploy the China mass propagandists they have already stationed here in such al Qaida controlled locations as Seattle.

You people really are imbeciles. You are incredibly moronic people. You will believe anything they tell you.

As more time passes I am becoming increasingly convinced you people are being drugged.

Some kind of mood drug that can be delivered to the mass population.

The public water system is one potential delivery system of those parasites that is Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida.

But I don't think the water system is the primary delivery method. Could be though. You could be attacked simply by taking a shower.

What I suspect is happening is something like a biological form of Prozac. The delivery method, I suspect,


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 June 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:36 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/we-must-do-everything-in-our-power-to.html


I have proved I am not hallucinating while awake.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 August 2014 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 March 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/hollywood-perverts-control-you.html


You know what's confusing me? I thought about this for a couple minutes and my confusion must be from hallucinations.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2014 excerpt ends]





http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye


Room - Hospital

Rick sees Shane in the hospital.

Shane: Hey, bud… We're still here. We're still hanging in. Look, I'm sorry, man. I mean watching the same crap every time I come in here. Everybody pitched in on these. They uh… They wanted me to bring them down, they send their love and they just… They hope you come back real soon. Linda and Diane from dispatch, they picked these out. You probably could tell, hmm? I'll just set this on your side table, ok?

Shane sits them on the drawer next to the bed. When he goes out of sight, we see Rick is hallucinating.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:58 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 06 November 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-queen-2006.html


The Queen (2006)



I watched again that DVD the other night and seeing "Neville" there made me make a note about posting this blog note many days later as it turns out and there was a specific image that I now cannot find, as if I ever had seen it. Now I wonder if I was hallucinating.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 November 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/06/08 2:50 AM
The name of that dead cat in the bag was "Lance," as I recall, in that recent "Battlestar Galactica" episode that I noted earlier. It is puzzling because I was thinking after the episode was over that "Apollo" had also indicated he could see the cat. I was pondering over whether the live cat was an hallucination.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 June 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/29/07 3:44 PM
Formica. That might be what I was trying to remember. I think I remember that detail, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, because the deck on the USS Stark FFG-31 was melting after the missiles hit the ship. I associated this detail with the sound of deck grinder machinery on a ship of the same class as the Stark. I have been thinking that I was in such bad shape by that time, from a wound I had received months earlier, that I was hallucinating from fever when the missile hit the ship and if I had not been helped by other sailors, I would have not made it out from the fires.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/07 1:11 AM
Tracie asked me something one time about why we never took showers together.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


Having just a short while ago started watching for the first time the DVD for the 2002 film "The Time Machine" I didn't really care if I stopped to make another official statement about this racketeering production. I did notice from the opening video that it is a work of the racketeering organization Dreamworks so I am not certain if I mentioned that before.

I started to watch this DVD after much debate in my mind after I had earlier debated in my mind what to watch on DVD and which led me to watch the first episode of "Battlestar Galactica" television series on DVD and after I heard the relevant dialog for my previous report before this one I could not bring myself to watch anymore of those highly boring episodes. So I was debating whether to watch for the first time the DVD I have for the 2002 film "Windtalkers" or this 2002 film "The Time Machine" and the latter won out.

I paused the DVD video after the point where "Emma" gets shot and then the dialog of "Filby" in the workshop and the scene of "Emma" getting shot and how that has bearing on the later dialog about the time machine made me think of extended thoughts in my mind in recent days and I wanted to pause the video and record those thoughts here. Why my thoughts matter in terms of me and why I presume I am getting through to any of you dullards I really don't understand. I don't understand why I am going to the trouble of sitting here and typing this up.

One reason I was thinking for the futility, a lesser reason, with better reasons being obvious, of describing these lines of thought is because my thoughts contradicted themselves in terms of two different tracks of ideas.

I am trying to remember precisely the order those thoughts formed in my mind - the thoughts that formed before later thoughts - and I think the first thought was about how I exist today as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess. In that line of thought, the original Kerry Wayne Burgess is himself a clone of Thomas Reagan and I exist as a human sitting here writing these details as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess, who created the hyperspace matter transportation device. I am a clone just as Kerry Wayne Burgess is a clone but as a clone I was created much differently. Kerry Wayne Burgess was created with medical technology. I am a clone from the original Kerry Wayne Burgess created from the hyperspace portal device he created in the early 1990's. The method of creation for me is that the original Kerry Wayne Burgess took upon his personal initiative to use the hyperspace portal device to go back in time and stop the Flight 232 crash on 19 July 1989. Although certainly a life event beyond any possibly human explanation, he rationalized that the creation of the portal was not dependent on that crash because nothing associated with surviving the crash was associated with the creation of the hyperspace portal. Sure, he didn't start seeing the ancient symbols until after the 19 July 1989 crash but that doesn't mean he would have seen them if the crash had not happened. So he programmed the portal to send him back to 1989 and thinking of the first time he met Thomas Reagan he was going to warn somebody about the flight. If he could delay the flight then that would solve the problem. So the original Kerry Wayne Burgess ran the computer program for the hyperspace portal and went into and then came straight back out and nothing had happened. The logs indicated a perfect operation of the device. Only sometime later did he mention to Thomas Reagan the unscheduled and unannounced test to alter the 19 July 1989 flight of Flight 232 and I thought about how Thomas Reagan reacted to that news from the original Thomas Reagan. He could not talk in detail but that was a pivotal point for him. He took Kerry Wayne Burgess to the airport and flew him into Greenville South Carolina and called up a security detail team and found out where they were so he could join them in an automobile along with Kerry Wayne Burgess. After sitting in the van with the darkened windows the original Kerry Wayne Burgess was stunned to see what Thomas Reagan brought him to see: me. I walked out the bank where I had gone to make a service call for their computer systems. I thought extensively about how, while they were not talking in detail in front of the secret surveillance team, the details about me, the clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess were described to the original Kerry Wayne Burgess. I thought about how after the crash of 19 July 1989 Thomas Reagan personally flew the original Kerry Wayne Burgess back to Charleston South Carolina and I thought extensively about the discussion as both discussed the alternate reality that the original Kerry Wayne Burgess experienced just as the airplane crashed and burned. The original Kerry Wayne Burgess was highly agitated because clocks did not work in that world. Every time he would create a new method for recording time he would come back to find it destroyed and mannequins would be positioned around there. The world was really quite peaceful and calm and boring but there was no way to measure time and that lasted for probably eighty years. I thought thought of how the original Kerry Wayne Burgess taught himself a lot of topics of self-study while in there including an advanced level of physics and other topics and including the creation of comedy. Some other details slip my mind mind. So Thomas Reagan was serious about his warning: do not let people see any great changes to your personality. You cannot show any signs of an increased level of intelligence or any such clues to reinforce that you were in that alternate reality. The co-pilot made the announcement that Charleston was thirty minutes out and so he went back to the flight deck and said they would meet again but not until after a few months and that would include the upcoming deployment of the Wainwright overseas. That changed as the aircraft landed and Thomas Reagan came back and told Kerry Wayne Burgess to remain seated because a situation was developing. By a turn of luck some chatter by the off-base roommate had been captured and there was some confusion about why Burgess was at his apartment. Thomas Reagan made some arrangements and he and the original Kerry Wayne Burgess drove to the fleet base in Charleston and sat near the pier and the original Kerry Wayne Burgess sit there a couple days after the 19 July 1989 crash in Iowa and was stunned to see a perfect clone of himself - which was me - strolling across the road separating the parking lot from the pier where the Wainwright was moored on a Saturday afternoon.

The trouble with all that, I would think after all those thoughts occurred to me over what, I guess now as I write this, was two or three days, is the contradiction. If I saw myself as a clone in 1989 then why did I not already know that in 1994? That contradicts my notions that I exist today as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess. My theory is that a clone did come into existence but Thomas Reagan created the conditions so that I would come to believe I am the clone, thus my life since 1998. I don't know what happened to the clone from 1998. He could be sitting on a beach somewhere right now drinking margaritas.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 17 August 2014