Friday, August 08, 2014

"We must do everything in our power to stop the killing and bring the terrorists to justice."




I dreamed of a library again while sleeping last night. That location seems to be recurring theme but just barely. The location of a setting in front of a large group of books happens no where even close to the recurring theme of elevators and hallways and stairwells.

Just about all of the detail from the many sleeping dreams I had last night is forgotten now after being awake but I can still visualize those books. I opened one and was reading it but I cannot now recall after waking up the content. I can visualize the covers of the books and there was a lot of irregular features to the covers but there was also something consistent and I cannot articulate what it was. Maybe just simply a set of encyclopedias from the same manufacturer but that doesn't make sense, at least not sitting here now thinking about it in terms of my recollections of actual experiences in libraries and of the encyclopedia sets I remember in our home when I was a child. The size of the books did not conform among the collection. The colors were similar though. But that might have been the lighting in the room. In darkness nothing has color.

Again though the recurring theme seems to be prescience. I have proved I am not hallucinating while awake. I have sleeping dreams that are prescient of details I will observe later in the day. That prescience is not just on live and re-broadcast television series episodes.

Well, it's not all prescience. I had a detailed dream of shaking hands with one of those guys from that band and I doubt that is going to happen today in reality. That dream is what caused this blog post and the blog report I started working on after waking up and that is the basis of this blog post, whether I post that report in the future or not.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060390/quotes

IMDb


Fahrenheit 451 (1966)

Quotes


The Captain: You must have read that in there. Now, look, I'm not going to ask you again. Are you going?

Book Lady: These books were alive; they spoke to me!










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/jennywasafriendofmine.html


THE KILLERS

"Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine"


There ain't no motive for this crime
Jenny was a friend of mine



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:36 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 August 2014