Saturday, August 16, 2014

Can you hear me now, Spokane? That's hilarious.




About an hour earlier I had been thinking the same thing (not referenced here) but with Coors beer. The television commercials remind me I haven't had a drink since last June.

I've got to move the computer back to where I can see it and the TV at the same time and not have to wait as long for commercial breaks. Took me over two commercial breaks to make this note.



































DSC04311.JPG



































DSC04314.JPG



































DSC04315.JPG










http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Bruce-Almighty.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


BRUCE ALMIGHTY


BRUCE
What's the point?

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP...

Bruce walks over to the shattered beeper.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078940/quotes

IMDb


Couples Retreat (2009)

Quotes


Dave: I am going to be the biggest ass ever.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:29 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 August 2014