Sunday, August 17, 2014

Idiocracy (2006)




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=idiocracy

Springfield! Springfield!


Idiocracy (2006)


[ Narrator]
Desperate and scared...
Joe used his superior
intelligence...
to come up with the best
escape plan he could think of.



[ Narrator: ] Desperate and scared... Joe used his superior intelligence... to come up with the best escape plan he could think of.

[ Joe Bauers: ] Hi. Excuse me. I'm actually supposed to be getting out of prison today, sir. Yeah.

[ Prison Guard: (slaps Joe in the back of the head) ] You're in the wrong line, dumb ass. Over there.

[ Joe Bauers: ] I'm sorry. I am being a big dumb ass. Sorry.

[ Prison Guard: ] Hey, uh, let this dumb ass through.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 01 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/freaked-out-under-dome-monday-01-july.html


Freaked Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 01 July 2013



I didn't think I would ever get to sleep today. I had been awake pushing on to 24 hours and then I was lying in bed and I still couldn't fall asleep.

I did finally fall asleep and then I awoke a few hours later and I woke up after a while and I was trying to remember any dreams I had while asleep to that point. I did dream about something but I couldn't recall even the most vague detail about them and I still cannot. And I still feel pretty lousy. And damn my left shoulder has been brutalizing me for several days now. Just a dull ache and that does not seem to be joint pain.

I had several other sleeping dreams today but I cannot recall any of them.

The only sleeping dream I had today that I can now recall seemed to happen just before I awoke and got out of bed and sat down here at my desk.

In the dream I was in a room that I was aware at some point that was some kind of immigration processing center.

The point in the sleeping dream I can start to recall details about is when I sat down in a chair and there was activity on both sides of me.

There was a woman I was vaguely aware of and there seemed to be another on the other side of me and the activity seemed to be similar to a dentists operating room or a hair salon.

I was sitting there waiting on something and then I decided I should get up and walk around because I think I had to check in somewhere, to become registered on a waiting list or something. I was there for a reason and I seemed to be there in an immigration facility.

I could see that I started walking through a wide hallway, a passageway in a building and there were a lot of people in there.

I found the end of the line and I got in line. A woman walked up behind me and the line behind me rapidly extended as other people got in line.

Then I walked out of the line. I was looking for food. I walked around the busy hallway and there were a lot of people and I was looking at signs on doors but I didn't see anything I recognized.

None of the setting was familiar from my past experience in the real world. I can still vaguely visualize symbols on the doors but those are now too vague to describe.

As I am writing this now I wanted to throw in a note about a sleeping dream in recent days that has left me grasping at it because it is something I want more of. In the dream, just before I awoke, I could see clearly the page of a book. I could clearly see the writing on the page of the book. I could recognize the structure of the words on the page. I thought about that a long time after waking because I so desperately wanted to be able to describe in my blog the words I had seen on that page of that book. I still have no conscious idea of the content of those words on that page. I have also been wondering if other people have sleeping dreams where they see words in a book. I do not recall ever before having that kind of sleeping dream. What the dream reminded me of what a few times, long ago, when I was still heavily drugged by the VA hospital, I had one or more sleeping dream where I heard myself speaking in the dream and I was speaking in a foreign language and that is impossible for me now because I have no real memory of ever learning a foreign language. But that experience hasn't happened again in the long time afterwards. I still can’t speak foreign languages that I have not learned. So I was thinking about that sleeping dream of seeing the page in the book and I had been hoping that is something new that would start happening more but I don't know if it will. One difference though is that I never did visualize the foreign languages. I visualized that book page although I could not recall the words I had seen.

So anyway I have been walking around the single wide hallway and I have reached what seems familiar to me and the immigration check line where you show your passport. There was nothing in my dream about passports and if I had to guess I was still in the United States and there really wasn't anything I saw in the dream about identification documents. I could have been at the checkout line of a supermarket and that seemed closer to the truth.

I didn't proceed through those counters where people were there to check papers or something or whatever they were doing. I am still left with the sense that it was something to do with immigration.

At some point, I saw her. She was walking away from me and back in the direction I have come from, back through that hallway. She was walking away from me but I knew I was seeing Kendra Rogers. I wanted to talk to her and although I cannot now recall details the details I recall from that point suggest I had talked to her earlier in that dream and that was a consistent detail at that point. She was walking away and so for some reason I walked quickly past her and I walked a ways down the hallway and then I turned around and started to approach her and then I saw her but there was some kind of bright glare obscuring my vision, almost as though I was in an aircraft flying along and trying to look at something hidden in the Sun. Eventually the glare went away and I could see her clearly and I was talking with her. I said something about how seeing her makes me wish I had not moved away. She said that was sweet. I said something also about how I wished I at least lived closer. I don't recall much else at that point. I think that was when I woke up and sat down at my desk.

You can just look at photos of her now and still see those beautiful eyes and that beautiful smile I remember from when I was a kid.

I am writing here now because I posted a note earlier wondering what I would see today in my sleeping dream before tonight's new episode of that racketeer Stephen King's "Under the Dome" television miniseries.

Those of you following along at home can understand how I have established that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient to observations I will make later, usually later that day.

I am just NOT intelligent enough to determine if there is some kind of larger pattern to all this.

What I started thinking lately is about how this could be how another telepathic person would try to establish a non-verbal communication link with me. To warn me.

Presumably that new episode of "Under the Dome" broadcasts first at 10 PM on the east coast. I am on the west coast in Washington State and so that means 10 PM east coast is 7 PM west coast. The episode will be available to me at 10 PM in my local time at antenna broadcast television. I am going to wait until 8 PM my local time to post this note. UPDATE at 7:40 PM: I just read the summary for tonight's new episode. A house fire causes the residents to panic inside the dome and that is because the fire department is on the other side of the dome. End update.

See, they didn't broadcast any preview details about tonight's new episode of "Under the Dome." That tells me a few things. One thing it tells me is I have no idea what the new episode of Stephen King's wannabe "Jericho" is about tonight. Another hint is that they might be waiting to see what I post and then they actively change their content to match what I publish. Why? Why me.

Well, I was looking for an empty world and I seemed to have found it. I publish a heart-breaking report to the world. A while later I go to sleep and then wake up and I start reading on the internet and I read: a big fat nothing.

Not a goddamned thing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 July 2013 excerpt ends]











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.424583,-94.038988&spn=0.000018,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=33.424499,-94.043088&panoid=0ZcMNCMoNmUi6tSLa1N9IA&cbp=12,2.29,,0,-10.29

Google Maps


State Line Avenue Texarkana Arkansas






View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.425532,-94.042668&spn=0.000018,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=33.425711,-94.042686&panoid=veeFfZjE5LWmmASsUteLuw&cbp=12,16.4,,0,-3.63

Google Maps


512 Wood St, Texarkana, Arkansas, United States

Address is approximate






View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.426212,-94.043097&spn=0.000009,0.008256&t=m&z=18&layer=c&cbll=33.426075,-94.043008&panoid=JwFMVKF2l6VqDI5lLIDqPw&cbp=12,92.9,,0,-3.68

Google Maps


State Line Avenue Texarkana Arkansas










https://maps.google.com/maps?q=armed+forces&hl=en&ll=33.424083,-94.043121&spn=0.000018,0.016512&sll=33.423974,-94.043097&sspn=0.007253,0.016512&hq=armed+forces&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=33.424083,-94.043121&panoid=9hYXFzM9oST_xLQXqd-T1g&cbp=12,89.66,,0,0

Google Maps


US Army Recruiting

500 North State Line Avenue

Texarkana, TX 75501










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=idiocracy

Springfield! Springfield!


Idiocracy (2006)


So you think you can escape again
like you did last time?
- No. They pretty much fixed that.
- How?
They chained me
to a big rock.
- [ Rita ] Oh.
- Yeah.
Look, Rita, get Frito.
Get him to take you back to the time machine
without me. Don't wait.
No. You could have split on me before,
but you didn't.
Look, you wanna pay me back?
Just go back, okay?
Tell people to read books.
Tell people to stay in school,
you know.
Tell people to just
use their brains or something.
I think maybe the world got like this
because of people like me.
I never did anything with my life.
At least you were an artist, you know?
- So just go back and-
- [ Guard ] Visit's overl
And Rita, whatever you do,
keep painting, okay?
Good luck, Joe.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/1/2006 is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/1/2006 is 5648 days

5648 = 2824 + 2824

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1973 ( premiere US film "The Last American Hero" ) is 2824 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/1/2006 is 3574 days

3574 = 1787 + 1787

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/24/1970 ( premiere US TV series "The Odd Couple" ) is 1787 days



From 7/30/1944 ( premiere US film "Secret Command" ) To 9/1/2006 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 5/19/1994 ( premiere US TV movie "Twilight Zone: Rod Serling's Lost Classics" ) To 9/1/2006 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 5/19/1994 ( Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis deceased ) To 9/1/2006 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



[ See also: To Be Continued? ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/releaseinfo

IMDb


Idiocracy (2006)

Release Info

USA 1 September 2006 (limited)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/fullcredits

IMDb


Idiocracy (2006)

Full Cast & Crew


Luke Wilson ... Joe Bauers
Maya Rudolph ... Rita










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/428919/Jacqueline-Kennedy-Onassis

Encyclopædia Britannica


Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, née Jacqueline Lee Bouvier, also called (1953–68) Jacqueline Kennedy, byname Jackie (born July 28, 1929, Southampton, N.Y., U.S.—died May 19, 1994, New York City)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=idiocracy

Springfield! Springfield!


Idiocracy (2006)


[ Narrator: ] Okay, so maybe Joe
didn't save mankind...
but he got the ball rolling...
and that's pretty good
for an average guy.
[ Upgrayedd: ] I'm gonna go find this ho.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/quotes

IMDb


Looper (2012)

Quotes


Joe: I'm going to France.

Abe: You should go to China.

Joe: I'm going to France.

Abe: I'm from the future. You should go to China.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/quotes

IMDb


Idiocracy (2006)

Quotes


Officer Collins: You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037253/releaseinfo

IMDb


Secret Command (1944)

Release Info

USA 30 July 1944










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


COCHRANE: This ...is the good stuff.

RIKER: Doctor Cochrane...

COCHRANE: To the Phoenix.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/quotes

IMDb


Idiocracy (2006)

Quotes


President Camacho: Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.

South Carolina Representative # 1: That's what you said last time, dipshit!

South Carolina Representative # 2: Yeah, I got a solution, you're a dick!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


RIKER: And you know, Doctor...

COCHRANE: Please ...don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111520/quotes

IMDb


Twilight Zone: Rod Serling's Lost Classics (1994 TV Movie)

Quotes


[opening narration for "The Theatre"]

Host: Melissa Sanders is having difficulty completing her Singhal Commission sculpture. Her behavior has characteristics: she delays, she defers, she refuses to commit to decisions in both her personal and professional life. She thinks she has all the time in the world, but she does not, because that world will change forever when Melissa Sanders walks through the door of a certain movie theatre into the Twilight Zone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111520/releaseinfo

IMDb


Twilight Zone: Rod Serling's Lost Classics (1994 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 19 May 1994










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:04 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Savant




In recent days I started thinking, for the time I can recall, that I have some kind of savant ability regarding the calculation of time.

I've never known much about savant ability although I have know enough about it for a very long time to understand the difference between the so-called idiot savant and the regular savant.

I was thinking that the mainstream media, specifically Hollywood, has focused on mentally retarded people with savant skills, such as the 1998 film "Mercury Rising" because that would specifically provide aid and comfort to international terrorist Microsoft Bill Gates.

You see, Microsoft Bill Gates has never been a computer expert. That is all a hoax perpetrated by the Soviet Union.

And there is the fact that Microsoft Bill Gates has always been mentally retarded.

Microsoft Bill Gates is the biological product of biological siblings.

Bill Gates Sr the well known figure in Seattle is the biological brother of Mary Gates and those two figures I refer to specifically are the same two figures that are known as the mother and father of Microsoft Bill Gates.

So Microsoft Bill Gates is the biological product of a incestuous relationship. I guess there is a medical term for a mentally retarded person who is the biological product of a pregnancy caused by a female's male sibling but I haven't looked for that term.

So anyway, I am thinking about it more because I am trying to figure out how I do some of the things I do sometimes. No one has ever considered me even close to being a mentally retarded person. I have also, as best I recall, shown any real talent at any area of education. Above-average is all I recall hearing from the staff at Ashdown High School. Lately though I have wondered: did they tell others kids they had only 'average' intelligence? I don't know. Maybe 'above-average' is educator code for 'slacker.'


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 November 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 17 August 2014