Friday, August 08, 2014

"That was one lonely night" The Spaceman says.




http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS

album: "Day & Age" (2008)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/spaceman.html


THE KILLERS


"Spaceman"

It started with a low light,
Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type
It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping,
That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open,
I guess I changed my mind.

And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they're calling me by my name
And the zipping white light beams
Disregards the bombs and satellites

That was the turning point
That was one lonely night

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

Well now I'm back at home, and
I'm looking forward to this life I live
You know its gonna haunt me
So hesitation to this life I give.
You think you might cross over,
You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
You better look it over,
Before you make that leap

And you know I'm fine,
But I hear those voices at night sometimes-
They justify my claim,
And the public don't dwell my transmission
Cause it wasn't televised

But, it was the turning point,
Oh what a lonely night

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

My global position systems are vocally addressed
They say the Nile used to run from East to West,
They say the Nile used to run...
From East to West.

And you know I'm fine
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes...

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 3:53 PM


I remember a doctor made a confusing remark about how he didn’t know I was now homeless. I wondered what that meant but it was consistent with my suspicions that people knew who I was everywhere I had been going for all those years. From there they transferred me somewhere, it may have been Harborview. They didn’t have room so they transferred me to the mental health unit of UW Medical Center. I was there for about four days I think before they transferred me to the VA in Seattle. One of those days at UW, a woman I don’t think I saw before or again in there organized a group activity where we made drawing with colored pencils. The instructions were to draw anything we wanted to draw. I drew a diagram of our solar system. I told her after I finished it that I should have made it larger because it was too small to show the detail I wanted. I was trying to illustrate how one side of the planets was brighter because it was facing the Sun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not. So anyway, they stuck me with a lot of needles and I can still see a point on my hand from a needle they stuck me with when I was inpatient at the VA hospital in Seattle a few days later after UW Medical Center.

Lately I have been thinking about my conversation with the ambulance tech. who rode with me in the back of the ambulance after I was transported to St. Francis hospital in Federal Way Washington and I have been thinking that he was incredulous, after I spoke with him a while, because that trip gave us some time to talk, about why I was even being transported in the first place and because any rational person talking to me would know that such a response was certainly criminal activity directed at my person. Any medical person would recognize the criminal nature of me being transported by that ambulance. That day was 04 May 2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=23691

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009 [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Remarks on Senate Action on Military Commissions Legislation in Orlando, Florida

September 21, 2006

I want to thank the Members of the United States Senate for working with my administration to meet our top legislative priority, and that is a law that will help us crack the terror network and to save American lives.

I had a single test for the pending legislation, and that's this: Would the CIA operators tell me whether they could go forward with the program, that is a program to question detainees to be able to get information to protect the American people? I'm pleased to say that this agreement preserves the most single—most potent tool we have in protecting America and foiling terrorist attacks, and that is the CIA program to question the world's most dangerous terrorists and to get their secrets.

The measure also creates military commissions that will bring these ruthless killers to justice.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 August 2014