Monday, August 04, 2014

In The Dark




I am having dreams prescient of stuff I just now read after waking up, stuff somebody wrote on their Facebook page.

What I have been wondering about is if that was one of those sleeping dream manipulations of actual memory of the distant past of the 1990s but of experiences I have no conscious awareness of.

The first part I can recall of a sleeping dream a short while ago and that I almost dismissed from my mind starts as best I now recall with me riding on a bus. I would normally interpret that to be a metro bus. I have been on a metro bus only during one day during about this past year so it's not something I think a lot about. The improbable maneuvers of the driver make me think that could have been sleeping dream manipulation of actual memory (buried deep somewhere in my subconscious and of which I have no conscious memory of) being transported on a helicopter. Then I was riding on a vehicle on the road. There was a tandem quality to it. I am not certain if I was driving it or not, a vehicle that I would under normal circumstances describe as a motorcycle but as with the van with the blacked out windows I was driving from the back seat there is nothing obviuos about my sleeping dreams. And when was the last time I rode a motorcylce? The year 1988 or 1989 as best I recall, for a brief time. Certainly not in my conscious memory of the 1990s and later. Then I was off the vehicle and on the ground and I was carrying a compact submachine gun. I was in an intersection on the highway. For some reason, I sprayed a few rounds of that machine gun towards the ground. Not really sure what I was shooting at. Then there might be stuff I have forgotten. The submachine gun seems to have been packed away and possibly in a backpack I was wearing but I feel I am guessing about that part. I just know it had been disassembled and there is other stuff here I can't find the words for. I see the submachine gun is connected together with fishing line. Then I am approaching a convienence store gas station. I see a long line of people outside. I am inside the store. I am looking at the refrigerated shelves. There is something I can't find the words for. There is no one inside but evetually someone comes inside. There is something tremendously familiar about that guy I am talking to I am thinking now as I write this line but the damned details just will not form in my conscious mind. I seem to be asking for gasoline. I need a container too. I am standing outside by the pumps. I am wondering how I am going to transport that container of gasoline. I am not certain what kind of vehicle is next to me but it seems to be a bicycle but that is definitely not accurate. I am standing there concentrating on that container and how I will transport it back to another vehicle. At some point that doesn't seem to matter anymore. As I struggle here now to recall I am thinking that in the sleeping dream I come to the conclusion there is no reason I have to transport it. There was enough fuel in the vehicle I had been in before so all I have to do it travel back to that vehicle and then travel in it back to the container and then refuel. There were other sleeping dreams I wearily remember dragging myself out of bed from having as I was sleeping but that is the only one I remember now. Here on Freaked-Out Under The Dome Monday I have to wonder about the prescient details of what I dreamed about and then later read about. There are relevant details I do not describe here. I just read the description for the new episode tonight which I will probably not watch until the next day if cbs.com has the video available on the global internetwork.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 04 August 2014