Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Assets (2014)





























DSC04377.JPG



































DSC04378.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


She's right. He's a hell of a shot. We need him.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb


Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Quotes


Michael: There's no point in arguing about this. We need a solution. We need to get some food over there.

Steve: Okay. I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.



































DSC04412.JPG



































DSC04410.JPG



































DSC04411.JPG



































DSC04413.JPG



































DSC04414.JPG



































DSC04409.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-assets-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Assets

My Name is Aldrich Ames


Get your hands off me! I am an American diplomat! I work I work at the U.S. embassy! I am an American diplomat! Ohh! I work at the U.S. embassy.
[Russian accent] 20,000 rubles.
That's a lot of money.
I'm an American diplomat working at the U.S. embassy.
I hereby request that you call the U.S. ambassador and alert him to this illegal detention.
Yes.
Let's talk of legality.
You are American citizen leaving 20,000 rubles in piece of broken concrete in downtown Moscow.
By any reading of Soviet law, that speaks to impending criminal activity.
You care to explain? I'm an American diplomat, working for the U.S. embassy.
Perhaps it was for a woman.
Have you fallen in love with one of our Russian beauties? Hmm? A mistress? Hmm? She wants you to take care of her.
That would be plausible cover story.
What do you think? Or shall we just be honest with each other? Huh?! You are no more American diplomat than I am comrade worker in Lada factory! We are both spies! And I caught you spying!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 19 August 2014