Friday, July 04, 2014

You see, it's a foreign state of mind, my greater self recognizes that and rejects the burden of abnormality for a sense of normality.




http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Jennings+%26+Rall+Transcript


Jericho

Jennings & Rall

Episode 3 Season 2


(Dale's Store)

Dale: I paid for all this stuff. You can't just take it away.

Goetz: You're absolutely right.

Jake: What's going on here?

Goetz: We got word there was some contraband in Mr. Turners most recent shipment. I'm gonna look the other way for most of it, but I got a paycheck to justify.

Dale: can you just leave the meds?

Goetz: The Meds are the biggest problem. Unregistered pharmaceuticals could be tainted and even cause an outbreak. This'll all be shipped back to Cheyenne to be disposed of. If Jericho needs meds, J&R will issue a safe supply. Thanks for your help, Sheriff.

Goetz: Don't worry about it, Dale. I'll talk to him, all right?

Besides, it doesn't look like he took that much.

Dale: It's not how much he took, it's what he took.

Emily: There's something you guys need to hear.

Eric: Virus jumped the Mississippi.

Jake: Can it be treated?

Heather: There's a vaccine which Dale managed to find a few thousand doses of... but--

Jake: Goetz confiscated it.

Heather: Three doctors on this radio frequency said the risk of the generic stuff being dangerous is almost nil. But somehow there's only one legally approved source.

Jake: J&R.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/quotes

IMDb


Jumper (2008)

Quotes


David Rice: Why are you walking?

Griffin: I like to walk for a change. Makes me feel normal.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb


Dark City (1998)

Quotes


Mr. Hand: To be able to revisit those places which have meant so very much to us.

Emma Murdoch: I thought it was more that we were haunted by them.

Mr. Hand: Perhaps. But imagine a life Alien to yours. In which you memories were not your own, but those shared by every other of you kind. Imagine the torment of such an existence....no experiences to call your own.

Emma Murdoch: If it was all you knew, maybe it would be a comfort.

Mr. Hand: But if you were to discover something different...Something....better.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: started getting sick


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Also, later when I lived in Kent, I went to the drive through one morning. I got back to my bugged apartment, opened the bag, noticed they didn't get my order right, and I commented out loud, "double checked for accuracy my ass." It was later that day that I read that the CEO of that burger chain, McDonald's, was quitting his job.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2006 excerpt ends]










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD video:


Jacob Benson: What do you think?

Klaatu: Of what?

Jacob Benson: Should people run, or should we stay and fight?

Klaatu: Neither.

Jacob Benson: What should we do then?

Klaatu: There's nothing you can do. This is it. Pull in here.

Dr. Helen Benson: McDonald's?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:20 AM Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-get-it.html


So that group of people waiting there for me to arrive might have seen a sphere of light rapidly descend from the sky and when it dissipated I was standing there on that flat rock surface, which I think I dreamed of about four months ago. Only yesterday when I was looking at the overhead photos did I understand how similar that rock structure is to that platform I was standing on in that dream. I thought about that dream several times afterwards but I did not seem to write it down in my journal. I think what I remember is how I was thinking about what I was going to write about that dream but then I never did record those thoughts. All I did write was that I thought I had a dream that morning of when I was on the Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976. I was thinking that I was going to write about how that dream reminded me of that scene in the 1989 film "The Abyss" where the rooms forms from the water. But my dream was nothing like that place in appearance and I was thinking of how it would resemble the ocean floor and with all the coral in place. After looking at the overhead image I see some striking similarity. I also seemed to talking to someone in the dream although that is never established. I was also clearly on a platform of some kind and that was a sharp drop off on the side I was next to and I was looking down to the surface below. To have me show up at that place near Ancient Lake is a good place because I can't really run away any where. I also find myself thinking of how I was sitting on that concrete structure in that park in front of the Seattle P-I building in 2006 including the day 3 March 2006. I was expecting something to happen there but I did not know what, other than I thought someone was going to be there to give me a ride somewhere. A woman that worked at McDonald's near the Space Needle asked me one day, that must have been in 2008, I think, without looking it up in my journal, as to whether I was "in a different time zone," along with the other weird stuff McDonald's employees were saying to me back then near the Space Needle even though I said nothing to them, other than make it a super-size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 February 2011 excerpt ends]










2011 film "Limitless" DVD video:

00:46:15


Eddie Morra: When it finally stopped, I couldn't account for the last 18 hours of my life.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099674/quotes

IMDb


The Godfather: Part III (1990)

Quotes


Michael Corleone: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 27, 2006 6:24:22 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


That day I remember getting into the middle of a swamp with snakes dropping out of trees all around me must be from some battle. They were everywhere. I had seen plenty of snakes in my day, usally lying right in front of my path, but this one day was just insane. This one place I used to go squirrel, down in this heavily wooded creek in a valley was just crazy with snakes, but the squirrel hunting was the best around. I figured that was probably why the hunting was so good, because no one wanted to get in there with the snakes. Anyway, there at the end of that really bad day, I had to cross over this submerged wooden bridge. I couldn't even see the bridge because the water was so dark. I could just see myself dropping through the bridge into the water below, where it was writhing with snakes. The snakes represent either, or both, AAA flak or missiles. Marginally, there is some symbolism with Sidewinders, but these were cottonmouths. Maybe that is the distinction, they were just as deadly as Sidewinders, but were a different type.

There was good hunting in the front yard, they were red squirrels and I enjoyed those the most, but there wasn't many of them and that section of woods wasn't very expansive. In the back yard, with the creek and valley, there was a lot of room to explore, but there was only gray squirrels back there.

It was in the woods in front of the house that I figured out that if I swept away the leaves from a small area where my feet which be, I wouldn't have to wait as long for the red squirrels to start moving again. Before that, they always heard my feet rustling the leaves and wouldn't move.

Sometimes I would see a squirrel, gray I think, hopping around the tree in our front yard, but they usually stayed away.

We used to go to Sonic every day for lunch when I was in high school.

Damn. I killed a lot of squirrels. And I mean a LOT. Countless. I remember bringing home one day 6 of those red squirrels and there is something else in my memory that I just can't quite remember. The word 'special' comes to mind but I don't want to use it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/taglines

IMDb


Limitless (2011)

Taglines


What if a pill could make you rich and powerful?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:32 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Spokane Washington USA Friday 04 July 2014