Saturday, June 29, 2013

Awwww. Aren't you a nationally sympathetic stooge for the continued success of al Qaida inside the United States.




Now that you've associated yourself with a figure of freedom there are millions of people inspired to ignore the fact that you are a little punk sissy bitch and stooge for Nazi-propaganda for the continued success of al Qaida inside the United States.

I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU!

You are a little punk sissy bitch for al Qaida!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litespeed


Litespeed

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Litespeed is a U.S. bicycle manufacturer


Litespeed makes titanium





http://www.rei.com/stores/redmond.html


REI


REI Redmond


Address:

7500 166th Ave NE

Redmond, WA 98052










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


Viper: Damn, this kid is good!










I bought that Litespeed bicycle at the REI in Redmond back in the year 2002. That was a great bicycle. Can't recall offhand if I rode it into work and parked it in my cubicle at Microsoft as I did my other bicycle. I know I talked a lot about how I liked that Litespeed to people at Microsoft. There were photos of me on that Litespeed at Ironman Coeur d'Alene in 2003 and 2004.

And you know that was driving those bastards and transvestite bitches crazy when I did something like that and right under their noses, right in front of them, just pointing my finger at them and laughing at their cowardice.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:59 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 28, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I've been remembering that time when people around me started talking about health problems from over training in their youth. There was this one time I went to a Triathlon club meeting at REI that I found out about through Microsoft. I was really creeped out by that meeting. Nothing weird about what the people were doing, just the way they seemed to know me. It's not unlike being an executive or an officer.

I've been wondering lately if those memories I have of training on Hicks Road for boot camp actually represent me training in Hawaii for a marathon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:46 PM

To: 'chelortiz'

Subject: "In case you haven't heard, there's a war on."

Hey, I found a photograph of you. I would recognize you anywhere.

I hope your friend is okay.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2013 excerpt ends]





http://www.dcmilitary.com/article/20111027/NEWS11/710279921/navy-nurse-battling-cancer-but-living-life-to-the-fullest


dcmilitary.com


Thursday, Oct 27, 2011 Publication: The Journal

Navy Nurse Battling Cancer, But Living Life To The Fullest

by Sarah Fortney Journal Staff Writer


A friend of roughly 14 years, Michelle Ortiz said she remembers meeting Ronda while the two were in the Navy's Combat Casualty Care Course (C4). The two later worked together as OR nurses.

"I always tell her I want to be like her when I grow up because she's so amazingly positive," she laughed. "I admire the way she sees the best in everybody. She always makes everything more fun. It's a quality I wish I had."



http://www.dcmilitary.com/storyimage/DC/20111027/NEWS11/710279921/EP/1/1/EP-710279921.jpg


Ronda Hartzel recently poses with one of her long time friends, Michelle Ortiz.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:06 PM

To: 'chelortiz'

Subject: RE: "In case you haven't heard, there's a war on."

I just took a closer look at that article about your friend.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2013 excerpt ends]










http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnology/2009213347_reiobama13.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published Wednesday, May 13, 2009


REI CEO Sally Jewell, Microsoft exec meet with Obama on health care

REI and Microsoft are among businesses praised by President Obama for programs designed to make their employees healthier and keep down health-care costs.

By Amy Martinez

Seattle Times business reporter

Local companies REI and Microsoft were among a handful of businesses praised Tuesday by President Obama


"We save a little over $200 every time we replace what would have been an emergency-room visit with a house call," Hall said.

Kent-based REI, according to the White House, helps employees take up outdoor activities by offering discounts on gear and apparel purchases, free rentals and time off.

It also reduces the amount employees pay for health coverage if they adopt several healthful habits










http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/07/fast-facts-2011-tuscon-shooting/


CNN


Jared Lee Loughner

Born September 10, 1988










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239699/releaseinfo

IMDb


Navy Nurse (1945)


Release Dates

USA 3 March 1945



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 29 June 2013