Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sentinel




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=36498

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for New Facilities at the National Security Agency at Fort Meade, Maryland

September 26, 1986

I'm delighted to be here today—and by the way, I mentioned to General Odom and Bill Casey the unseasonably warm weather predictions for today, but they told me to wear my trench coat anyway. [Laughter] And then when I asked for directions to this great new building, all they would say is: "Mr. President, leave the White House, go to 17th and K, and wait for the phone to ring." [Laughter]

I even offered to bring over some White House cuff links as souvenirs for all of you, but I was told you prefer the NSA cuff links—you can tune in the Redskins game. [Laughter] But, ladies and gentlemen, I didn't come here today to tell you a lot of "speak into the potted plant" jokes. I do have some fairly high-grade intelligence, though. We've just learned that from now on KGB agents have been ordered to do all their work in groups of three: One agent to take notes and write the report and the other two to keep an eye on the intellectual. [Laughter]

But if I may be serious, I do have another story for you today, and it goes like this. In the spring of 1942, shortly after Pearl Harbor, the Japanese were planning a decisive naval engagement that would crush American power in the Pacific and open Hawaii and our west coast to attack. To accomplish this, the Japanese assembled the most powerful armada in history. Against their cruisers, battleships, and carriers, the United States could assemble really only three aircraft carriers—one of which was still badly damaged from the Battle of the Coral Sea. And aware that the Japanese were preparing for this decisive battle, the Commander of the Pacific Fleet, Chester Nimitz, knew the odds against him and understood that his only chance of victory lay in the skill and daring of his outnumbered sailors and fliers—and in his superior intelligence services.

Although aware of Japanese preparations, the Americans did not have the answer to the all-important question of where the Japanese would attack. A young naval officer who had, with a small group of cryptographers, been monitoring Japanese transmissions, successfully deciphered their code. From his intercepts, Commander Joseph Rochefort knew the target of the planned attack was a place the Japanese were calling "AF." And in his own mind, he felt certain he knew what AF was—an island not far from Hawaii; it was called Midway.

But as always, there were those who dismissed him, who scoffed at the notion that intelligence based on radio or electronic data could be accurate or reliable. Fortunately, for America and for freedom, Admiral Nimitz had no such doubts.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Star constellations





I wasn't going to write about a dream I just before waking up and getting out of bed but I was later in the shower and I started thinking about a possible explanation for the star pattern I saw in my dream and so I decided to write about that part and to try to write the least about the rest of the dream as I could, which I feel compelled to not write about for no real reason.

The compelling part about the dream is the pattern of stars I saw. The dream seems to have started with me and I was out in the woods somewhere and the light was dark and I had some kind of ability to radiate laser beams from my fingers or somehow create laser beams. As I think more about that as I write this now I thing again that I did not actually see the laser beams but I am vaguely aware that I could see the patterns I created on people with the laser beams. The notion of the laser beam is never really visually established in the dream but that is a notion that is strongly in my mind after waking up. The last thing I seemed to do with my laser beam power was that I saw myself form a pattern of stars on the ground to my left. The power seemed to stop working at that point. I also found my puzzled about how there were five stars in my creation when I expected only four. Since I was wearing those stars on the epaulet on my black jacket then I was thinking of how the United States Marine Corps has never had a five star general officer and I don't think the USMC should ever have a five star general officer.

What I puzzled about was how the pattern of those stars did not seem consistent with how an officer of the United States military would wear a five-star pattern on his uniform. I seemed to be wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy. What was unusual was how one of the stars was set away from the other four stars.

When I was in the shower and was thinking about that visualization in my mind of those stars that I had created on the ground and then was wearing my shoulder, on the black jacket that is the type United States Navy sailors used to refer to as the "Eisenhower" jacket, I wondered if that pattern was supposed to represent the star constellation we call the Big Dipper.

Ah, yes. That has got to be it. Just now as I wrote that word "Big Dipper" I remember dialog that happened soon later that is consistent with that notion.

So going back to what I was thinking as I decided to write this note, I thought about how my visualization of the star pattern did not match the Big Dipper very well. But then I started to wonder if I was seeing the pattern of the Big Dipper while I was standing on a planet or moon that circled a star that was very distant from our planet Earth.

I keep thinking of reasons why that all could be just a normal dream. But maybe it is not.

After my laser beam power stopped working, I saw some of the people I had been forming laser beam patterns on and they were all getting into cars and leaving in a long procession of army-type vehicles. They all seemed to be from World War 2. I noted the color pattern of one of the vehicles but I cannot think of any comment to make about it.

Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation. Then a woman stood up and she was also wearing the winter dress uniform of the United States Navy and I saw the postal clerk rating symbol on her uniform. Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old. He was also wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy and I noticed just after I saw the woman's rating symbol that he was also wearing the postal clerk rating symbol. But he had the E-1 rate white symbol patch on one sleeve and the E-2 rate white stripe patch on the other sleeve, which is definitely not a uniform standard of the United States Navy. After thinking about that after waking up I decided that detail is supposed to represent the E-1 and E-2 aircraft of the United States Navy.

As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday. There was some unspoken dialog about me having food during that time.

There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remembered again today that I rarely get sick. I do get sick, cold, flu, etc., but only if I am around sick people that infect me. I have gone out and beat myself into the ground to the point of hypothermia and still didn't sick. This reminds me of that movie Unbreakable where he talks about not getting sick.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:46:58 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 841 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Kerry Burgess wrote:
It's been 841 days since I ran the Seattle Marathon. As I was waiting for the race to start, a very attractive young woman kicked my foot and I started talking to her. She was going to college in Provo and I described being out there the previous year for Ironman Utah. She told me that people say to stay out of that lake now because of "dead bodies" in it. I saw her later and she was far ahead of me in the race. I remember also thinking that people were watching me, beyond the normal spectating. I passed by a group of people and heard someone say "there he is." The next day at work, the director my group told me she had been there to watch the finish of the race. She described how she had accidently showed up or something like that, but I wasn't buying it. A cute woman at work that day was wearing clothes that looked suspicously similar to what I had wore for the race.

I think this was the 4th of 5 marathons I finished in a year period. I'm not sure of exact dates offhand but between Dec 2002 and Dec 2003, I completed 5 marathons, 2 sprint triathlons, and I trained for and participated in Ironman CDA, but I dropped out at the midpoint, completing the 2.4 mile swim and then 56 miles of the bike. I had developed serious cramps in my legs during the swim and a cramp in my lower leg was very painful. It was also extremely hot and I let myself get dehydrated. I could have probably taken some advil to relieve the pain in my leg, but being so dehydrated, I was worried about taking anything. I dropped out of the race and didn't really start regretting it until about 3 or days later, so that was an indication to me that I should have dropped out. If I had started regretting it right away, then I probably could have kept going on and at least finished the bike course.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/05/so-thats-why-everyones-been-saying-that.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:33 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 22 May 2012


So that's why everyone's been saying that lately.




Is it the time-traveler effect or it is just that someone picked up the good old-fashioned modern telephone?

I noticed the television listing for that 1993 film "Groundhog Day" about a half-hour before it began on one of the channel 4 air broadcast antenna channels at 11 PM locally in the Seattle area, which was followed by the final episode of the original television series "The Outer Limits" from 16 January 1965 titled "The Probe" and I thought about the woman, who was trying to get to Tokyo for her wedding, was "interesting" when I think back to my recent reports about the Mars probes from the late 1990's and 2000's.

I had seen "Groundhog Day" listed several days earlier although I cannot recall the precise day and I wanted to watch it then but I forgot about it and did not watch it. I saw it listed tonight and decided to watch it. I think I referenced it in my blog the last time I watched it on television, a few years ago, but I cannot recall and I haven't tried to look it up.

Several months ago, or maybe a couple years ago, I gave some serious thought to the possibility of living through such an ordeal, in terms of something that would happen to me in the future relative to that present time. I hope yesterday doesn't repeat on me. No particular reason I just hated yesterday because I have such a hard time sleeping. I already hate today. Some days are better than others and I guess that the only way I can sleep is to get so exhausted that I sleep out of fatigue. I used to go, ten years ago or so, and beat myself into the ground by running and bicycling in the hopes that I would sleep well later that night but that never worked.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0040995/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Dave Attell


Date of Birth

18 January 1965, Queens, New York City, New York, USA










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Minority_Report_2002.html


Minority Report


You'd think we'd have found|the cure for the common cold.
It's stress.|- What's this?
Herbal tea with honey.
I hate herbal tea.|Almost as much as I hate honey.
Just drink it,|before I pour it in your lap.
- Can I get you anything, John?|No, thank you.
Witwer's scheduled for a tour|of Containment tomorrow.
Yeah, give him a tour.
- Lara called me.|- What?
She's worried about you.|Quite frankly, so am I.
I'm fine.
I understand you've been spending|a lot of time in the Sprawl.
- I go running down there.|- In the middle of the night.
What if Danny Witwer|insisted on a full chem run?
I'm fine.
The minute Precrime goes national,|they are going to take it away.
- We won't let them.|- No?
How is an old man and a cop on the|whiff ever going to stop them?










http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-deployment-of-sentinel


THE FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


National Press Releases


FBI Announces Deployment of Sentinel

Washington, D.C.

July 31, 2012

FBI National Press Office

(202) 324-3691

The FBI is announcing its next generation information and case management system, Sentinel, which was deployed to all employees on July 1, 2012.










From 1/18/1965 ( Dave Attell ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17331 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/2013 ( the Boston Marathon massacre ) is 17331 days



From 8/7/1917 ( Edwin Dunning killed in airplane crash ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 34662 days

34662 = 17331 + 17331

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/2013 ( the Boston Marathon massacre ) is 17331 days



From 11/10/1964 ( premiere US film "The Finest Hours" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 17400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/2013 ( Ironman Coeur d'Alene ) is 17400 days



From 6/7/1942 ( World War 2 - The Battle of Midway ends and with US Navy victory ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 25592 days

25592 = 12796 + 12796

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/14/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Hillary Rodham Clinton "An Invitation to the White House: At Home with History" & premiere US film "Unbreakable" ) is 12796 days



From 6/18/1986 ( premiere US film "Legal Eagles" ) To 7/1/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the United States FBI - Sentinel ) is 9510 days

9510 = 4755 + 4755

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1978 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II ) is 4755 days


http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-announces-deployment-of-sentinel


THE FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


National Press Releases


FBI Announces Deployment of Sentinel

Washington, D.C.

July 31, 2012

FBI National Press Office

(202) 324-3691

The FBI is announcing its next generation information and case management system, Sentinel, which was deployed to all employees on July 1, 2012.

Sentinel moves the FBI from a paper-based case management system to a digital system of record. Sentinel uses a modern web-based application for entry, review, approval, and research of case and intelligence information. It enhances FBI’s ability to link cases with similar information through expanded search capabilities. It also streamlines administrative processes through “electronic workflow,” making new case information and intelligence available more quickly to agents and analysts. Director Robert S. Mueller, III said, “The deployment of Sentinel is an important step forward for FBI’s information technology.”

The FBI will continue developing Sentinel’s capabilities according to employee feedback and organizational requirements.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091396/releaseinfo

IMDb


Legal Eagles (1986)


Release Dates

USA 18 June 1986



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091396/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Legal Eagles (1986)


Robert Redford ... Tom Logan



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091396/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Legal Eagles (1986)


District Attorney Tom Logan is set for higher office, at least until he becomes involved with defence lawyer Laura Kelly and her unpredictable client Chelsea Deardon. It seems the least of Chelsea's crimes is the theft of a very valuable painting, but as the women persuade Logan to investigate further and to cut some official corners, a much more sinister scenario starts to emerge.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091396/quotes

IMDb


Legal Eagles (1986)

Quotes


Tom Logan: Ladies and gentlemen, Chelsea Deardon didn't kill Victor Taft. The prosecution has suggested a possible motive, but one based on hearsay, conjecture and circumstantial evidence. Evidence that appears to have some substance, but upon closer examination, will prove to have no relevance whatsoever to this case.

[stops and looks at the jury]

Tom Logan: You're not buying this, are you? You're not listening to a word I'm saying. Yeah? Guess what? I don't blame you. After listening to Mr. Blanchard lay out the prosecution's evidence, even I'M convinced my client murdered Victor Taft.

[murmurs of surprise in the courtroom]

Tom Logan: After all, if I had found Victor Taft, dead on the floor, and Chelsea Deardon's fingerprints on the weapon, there isn't much that would convince ME she isn't guilty. Look, let's save ourselves a lot of time. Let's be honest. There are better things we could be doing. Who thinks Chelsea Deardon's guilty?










http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2757788/DUNNING,%20E%20H


CWGC

Commonwealth War Graves Commission


DUNNING, E H


VIEW CERTIFICATE


In Memory of

Squadron Commander

E H Dunning

D S C

Royal Naval Air Service who died on 07 August 1917

Remembered with Honour

Bradfield (St. Lawrence) Churchyard





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Harris_Dunning


Edwin Harris Dunning

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Squadron Commander Edwin Harris Dunning, DSC (17 July 1892 – 7 August 1917), of the British Royal Naval Air Service, was the first pilot to land an aircraft on a moving ship.


Dunning landed his Sopwith Pup on HMS Furious in Scapa Flow, Orkney on 2 August 1917. He was killed five days later, during his second landing attempt of the day, when an updraft caught his port wing, throwing his plane overboard. Knocked unconscious, he drowned in the cockpit.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Unbreakable.html


Unbreakable


You hearing me, David?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058099/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Finest Hours (1964)


Release Dates

USA 10 November 1964 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058099/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Finest Hours (1964)


A biography of Winston Churchill










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Orange Suit Man: I like your house. Can I come in?

Hostage Father: No.

Orange Suit Man: Are you sure?










They're in there right now, planning their next big mass kill attack, those parasites that is al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida Corbis:










http://www.cdapress.com/news/sports/article_074ba51c-ad0e-562f-a698-7a576d737a98.html


CDAPress.com


THE ROAD TO IRONMAN with Derek Garcia


Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 12:00 am


In the months leading up to the 11th running of Ironman Coeur d'Alene, Derek Garcia will be writing a monthly column keeping the community updated on his journey as well as what the hundreds of athletes from the Inland Northwest are doing in preparation for the race.


I HAVE found myself at this crossroad before. I know many who are building towards their Ironman dreams, are possibly in the same spot.

It is tough to lay it on the line. It is a scary proposition to put yourself in a position where you could get exposed. For many the preparation for this is a year or more in the making.

What happens if it is all wasted? What happens if everything you have built towards crumbles on race day? What if I get sick race week?!!










http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_40251549-1a10-5f95-889a-e20738359a0d.html


CDAPress.com


'Hope is your pilot light'

Laura Narolski won't let cancer keep her from Ironman


Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:00 am Updated: 12:17 am, Tue Jun 18, 2013.

By GEORGE KINGSON/Staff writer


She's the cancer survivor who won't quit running. And swimming. And biking.

Little more than two years ago, 45-year-old Laura Narolski was diagnosed with breast cancer. "I continued to run all the way through my treatments," she said. "The miles definitely got shorter and the pace a lot slower, but the biggest thing of all was I was still doing it. I ran the Race for the Cure four days after my fourth chemo and it felt like my own personal marathon - those three miles felt like they were 26.

"But I wasn't going to let cancer tell me what I could or couldn't do. So I asked my doctor if it would be OK if I kept running because running was my emotional health. My doctor encouraged me to do it because he said I knew myself better than anyone else."

Sunday's race will be Narolski's first Ironman. Pretty impressive for a woman who recently underwent two surgeries, six rounds of chemotherapy and daily radiation. She said she's both excited and scared at the thought of actually competing in it.

"I feel I've done the training and I've been well coached. I know that that's what I need to keep my trust. But I also know I've got to make my cut-offs in order to continue and it's the bike that makes me the most nervous - I sure don't want the meat hook."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbreakable_(film)


Unbreakable (film) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unbreakable is a 2000 American thriller film written, produced, and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.[ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ] The film stars Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson. Unbreakable tells the story of Philadelphia security guard, David Dunn, who slowly discovers that he is a superhero.


On a rainy night, David follows the janitor to the victims' house. He frees the children, but is ambushed by the janitor who throws him off a balcony into a swimming pool. David nearly drowns but is rescued by the children.










http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_cf15cf59-162d-51c1-8b85-87ef67b2f6e9.html


CDAPress.com


Like mother, like daughter

Sunday's Ironman Coeur d'Alene will be a family affair


Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:00 am Updated: 12:25 am, Wed Jun 19, 2013.

By TOM HASSLINGER/Staff writer


COEUR d'ALENE - All the memories that are supposed to be there are there, snapshots of 180 school days stacked like in a binder: Homecoming, prom, football games, senior project and the college acceptance letter that landed like a feather when it arrived one day in February.

Teigan Lockwood, 18, even had a spring break in Las Vegas, where she became violently sick while limping from the Venetian back to her hotel room across the Strip.

But that's not what you think, not what you think at all.

"We found out I was gluten intolerant," said Lockwood, who finished a half marathon in Sin City when her stomach turned against the energy bars she ate along the course. "The whole way back I was throwing up and crying. It was horrible."

If the diagnosis was a surprise, finals week was a bear, but Lockwood survived and graduated from Coeur d'Alene High School two weeks ago.

And the college that came calling? The University of Washington.

She plans to start studying biochemistry in the fall, and go on to medical school after that.

All and all, it has been quite the year.

"I did," Lockwood said when asked if she squeezed every last drop out of the last 12 months. "It was a good year."

And sandwiched between it all, Lockwood, who turned 18 in April, carved out enough time to train for Ironman.

Remarkable, because her training started at ground zero: Last year, she didn't own a bike. The farthest she had ever run was around three miles. And, as a kicker, she didn't know how to swim. She could only flail her arms in the water and rock her head back and forth.

But this year, she could be the youngest - at the very least one of the youngest - athletes to line up for the 140.6-mile triathlon on Sunday.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Unbreakable.html


Unbreakable


I wasn't injured in that car accident.
David.
I've never been injured, Eliijah.
What am I supposedto do?
Go to where people are.
You won't have to look very long.
It's all right to be afraid, David...
because this part won't be like a comic book.
Real life doesn't fit into little boxes that were drawn for it.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes



Elijah Price: It's alright to be afraid, David, because this part won't be like a comic book. Real life doesn't fit into little boxes that were drawn for it.










http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/ironman/coeur-dalene/course.aspx


IRONMAN [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]



IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene


June 23rd 2013


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho


Swim

The two-loop swim, featuring a rolling swim start, takes place in beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene. Athletes exit the water and have a short beach run in between each lap. Water temperatures tend to be in the 60s F.

Athletes will enter the water in a continuous stream through a controlled access point










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/thats-another-variable-yello-pool-p.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 23 April 2013


That's another Variable, yeLLo Pool P.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610096&sid=10520&sn=KIRO&st=201304232100&cn=7


excite tv


NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

7 KIRO: Tuesday, April 23 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Resurrection

When the body of a cartel boss is stolen after a successful special task force mission, the team investigates a potential leak and find the missing remains.


Original Air Date: Apr 23, 2013


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 April 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:42 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 19 June 2013