Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let me disabuse you from your delusions.




Well, it's really getting weird here, not that it's really any more weird than usual.

I am just really struggling in my mind to sort this out in the context of my so-called time-traveler effect. I have written here before about my so-called time-traveler effect and about how since I write something in my journal and this a document I intend to someday time-travel back to the past so that a certain person can read it then any information I write about must be true.

I cannot tell a lie in my time-traveler document and expect it to come true. I have tried that already and it didn't work. Also, I cannot just write something here and then cause it to happen.

So the really weird part lately, and only as I started writing did I gain slightly more insight as I try to ponder the subject with my puny brain, is that I might be learning how the document really isn't important in the sense of what I am writing about time-traveler effect.

The thoughts in my mind. There are thoughts in my mind that I do not document and the pattern I am seeing is really incredible.

Those of you following along at home with what I wrote about deja vu and my theory of how an excessive amount of that experience could be a symptom of mental illness.

Well, if that is true then I really am delusional because I was reading a news article, on a day I do not document here as a detail, and my notion of Freaked-Out Monday is really not that important. I was fully awake both times.

My so-called "Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday" was largely created in my journal as result of how my sleeping dreams were incredibly prescient to what I would observe later that night on television.

In my prescient observation, on a day that is not a detail here in the note, my thoughts were highly consistent with what I had read in a news article on the internet.

The circumstances were different but I can guarantee you 100% that if I had written down those thoughts I was having, a line of thought over a period of time when I try to turn away from my computer for a while and just clear my mind and I start thinking about stuff and there were details in one such occurrence that I read later in a news article and I guarantee that if you had read what I had been thinking then you would agree there was a spooky connection to what I had been thinking and with what I read later in a news article.

So that's basically, as I understand it, what people describe as 'deja vu.'

I have been fighting with the notion that I might just be hallucinating and so there is only one factor that does not prove I was not hallucinating: I didn't write any of it down.

See, if I had written it down then how would I know that someone else had not read what I wrote and then crafted an article to match what I had written earlier?

And then why would they? That has been the basic problem that so many many many years led me to the point I am at now. The end of the road. There is no where else to go from here. I am at the bottom of the barrel.

People, perhaps arguably or I'm just being overly optimistic, don't respond to any emails I send now. Nothing. I am beginning to wonder if any people actually even exist elsewhere.

So anyway, I started thinking recently about paranoia. I really doubt what is happening to me is not happening to other people.

I am thinking that a small number of highly paranoid people can make a very large number of people highly paranoid.

The small group makes the masses terminally paranoid and they start tearing apart the place.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:11 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 27 June 2013