Tuesday, June 25, 2013

See, if you were at the recent Boston Marathon then you hate me, right?




That's what Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida is doing.

I foresaw the Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida mass violent attack at London and Idaho but I did not foresee the Boston attack.

That means Boston will be manipulated by Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida into hating me.

That is why the US FBI actively sanctions domestic global terrorist attacks on United States soil.

They also need to create divisions of hate against me. Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates thinks that gives them power against me.

I foresaw the Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida mass violent attack at London and Idaho and Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida *did not* mass violent attack those people.

I did not stop the Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida mass violent attack on the people in Boston and now Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida can manipulate those people, who will believe anything they hear on the television or read in a newspaper, to hate me because I did *not* stop the Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida mass violent attack against them.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:06 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 25 June 2013