Sunday, June 23, 2013

I might have just seen a "Go" signal from that racketeering Ironman organization.




A "Go" signal to proceed with their active plans at domestic terrorism.

A woman walks up to another woman at the beach exit. That is the point, as I remember well, having been through there twice myself personally, on 29 June 2003 and on 27 June 2004, where the Ironman course swimmers have finished the 2.4 miles swim and are going to the changing tents where you can take off your wetsuit and no one in the public will see you naked because you are inside a tent.

So anyway, that woman, apparently a volunteer or employee, because she is inside the course territory, has her back to the camera just at 9 AM. That was about 2:05 on the video timer.

She makes certain the camera directly behind her, which is streaming live over the internet and is showing the Ironman participants walk to the changing tent, captures her as she takes off gloves from her hands.

The video is kind of blurry but the quality is good enough that she seems to be wearing blue gloves, the kind I recognize from a cabinet drawer here in my apartment and that I wear when cleaning the bathroom.

So she makes it obvious to the camera she has taken off those latex gloves.

Then she makes certain the camera sees that she is smelling her hands. I got the impression from watching the live video she didn't like the smell on her hands.

Then she is seen wiping her hands on her butt.

A few seconds later, she is still jabbering away to another woman and she turns so that she is aligned perpendicular to the camera and then she bends over. That's all she does. She bends over. I wanted to go back to see if the other woman was looking at her bending over but now that video is gone. They seem to have reset the DVR. I suspect they are tracking me watching their video and they just saw me see them send the terrorist "Go" signal and now they are covering their tracks in the sand.

There is still a long day ahead. As you recall, Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida detonated the bomb at the Boston Marathon over 4 hours after the race started. I am writing now during the 9 AM hour Pacific Time and that race is not too far away to the east and is in the same time zone I am writing at now from the Seattle area.

She turns and walks under the camera at the beach exit. Before I started composing this note on my internet-connected computer I paused the video and went back to look at it again and she is wearing a t-shirt that seems to read: Have An Ironman Day.

The word "Ironman" isn't visible on her white t-shirt. All that's there is what seems to be the Ironman logo.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/7.htm

The Naked Time

Stardate: 1704.2

Original Airdate: Sep 29, 1966


KIRK: Flesh woman to touch, to hold. A beach to walk on. A few days, no braid on my shoulder.

SCOTT: Captain.

KIRK: Scotty, help.

SPOCK: Stand by to intermix. I'll call the formulae in from the Bridge.

UHURA [OC]: Entering upper stratosphere, Captain. Skin temperature now twenty one hundred seventy degrees.

KIRK: I've got to hang on. Tell them. Clear the corridors, the turbo lift. Hurry. (Scott and Spock leave) Never lose you. Never.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/7.htm

The Naked Time

Stardate: 1704.2

Original Airdate: Sep 29, 1966


SPOCK: Engineer at his post?

TORMOLEN He's frozen there like he didn't care.

SPOCK: The rest?

TORMOLEN: Well, better look for yourself, Mister Spock. One man was taking a shower fully clothed. (they split up, he takes off his glove to scratch his nose then puts it on the console. Something orange jumps onto his skin.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:27 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 23 June 2013