Thursday, June 20, 2013

You know what that means.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


But I do have something here
that's gonna brighten your day.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Robocop.html


Robocop


I have to go.
Somewhere, there is a crime happening.
Stop!
- What did you talk to him about?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Now, this matter of the phantom shitter.
Now, I know it's a phenomenon
that occurs on a carrier in combat
that goes back to World War II,
but this has gotten out of hand.
Last night, the phantom left a note
saying he would strike,
and this morning, a turd was found in the XO's ashtray.
That only means one thing, gentlemen.
It is no fighter jock or recon puke
who is doing this thing.
It is an A-6 driver,
because no one else on this ship
can hit the XO's ashtray.
Yeah!
Right, right, right.
Hup.
Someone,
in this room right here,
is the phantom shitter.
Now, it could be your roommate, pilot, bombardier...
Think about it.
Movie officer.
Yes, sir.
What's the film for tonight?
Uh, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, sir.
It's Jane Fonda, sir.
Any skin?
No, sir.
Cancel it.
Yeah!
Dear Sharon,
By now you've been notified that Morgan is gone.
He was killed over Vietnam flying a night strike
and... I wish I could say that his death was necessary,
but... it wasn't.
The target we were bombing was nonexistent,
and the mission was useless.
Too many good men have died like Morgan these past two years.
I guess I knew him as well as any man could know another.
He was... he was my best friend.
I know how heavy a burden
his loss is to you and little Bobby,
and... and I know how much he loved you.
Somehow I wish there was something,
just one thing I could do
to make up for such a loss as Morgan.
I go on, as Tennyson said,
and the world darkens around me,
"among new men, strange faces" and other minds.
You have my deepest and most sincere sympathy.
Jake.





1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:14:19


US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Dear Sharon, By now you've been notified that Morgan is gone. He was killed over Vietnam flying a night strike





1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:14:20


US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Too many good men have died like Morgan these past two years. I guess I knew him as well as any man could know another. He was... he was my best friend. I know how heavy a burden his loss is to you and little Bobby, and... and I know how much he loved you. Somehow I wish there was something, just one thing I could do to make up for such a loss as Morgan. I go on, as Tennyson said, and the world darkens around me










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Hey, man, what are you doing up?
You should be in the sack.
You got an alpha strike tomorrow.
Oh, I couldn't sleep.
I'm walking it off.
Watch out, skipper's on the prowl.
Shitter posted a strike.
Said he's going to piss.
That doubles his capabilities.
It's getting very dangerous.
He could hit anywhere.
Steam irons, after-shave bottles...
Just think of the targets available.
What are you doing up?
Don't lose sleep over it, Grafton.
The price of peace is eternal vigilance.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/480112


Courage Under Fire (1996)


Get off my car, sir.
Think you got something to tell me, Sergeant.
I called around.
You're offthis inquiry, so why you here?
Karen Walden sent me.
I just left Altameyer.
What happened out there that was so bad...
..that it would have Altameyer laying up in a hospital praying to die,...
..that's got Ilario on the run?
That's right, he went AWOL.
What do you think he'll tell them about you when they catch him?
And they're going to catch him, son.
Now, you can tell them,...
..or you can tell me.
What happened out there?
Nothing happened.
Nothing happened, sir.
It was a war.
(slams car door)
Don't lie to me, soldier.
Don't lie to me.
It doesn't matter whether she gets this award or not.
It doesn't matter whether I'm on this inquiry or whether I'm in this Army.
I'm going to find out the truth. I guarantee you that.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:32 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 20 June 2013