Saturday, June 08, 2013

To summarize: Why me.




I noted earlier in a blog post that my blog is boring.

I started reading it one day recently while trying to maintain the mindset of a person who had just started reading my blog.

People are going to read one blog post and if they continue then presumably they will click the link at the bottom of the page at the end of the blog post.

One of those links reads "Newer Post" and the other one reads "Older Post." In the middle of those two links is one that read "Home" and that will take you to the page with the latest blog post on it.

So anyway, I was reading back and I thought to myself that my blog is incredibly boring.

But then I got to a post where I reference biological data about Microsoft Bill Gates, specifically about "Jennifer" and "Phoebe," and then suddenly it is not so boring.

Any reasonable person would look at that and would agree with my analysis that immediate arrest and confinement to United States federal prison of Microsoft Bill Gates is 100% justified and legal in the United States.

Now I am trying something else. I am going to utilize a non-utilized section of this blog to help the newbies come up to speed as fast as possible.

On the right side of the page of this internet website, on this blog that is provided to me by blogger.com for no cash from me, there is a section where I can publish internet hyperlinks.

What I am going to do is go through my blog and find certain posts I want to link to there.

I don't have any specific posts in mind as I write this note. I am just going to go through my blog journal with the strategy of "I'll know it when I see it."

Also, another component of that criteria is that I am going to look for shorter posts that can be read fairly quickly and that conveys the notion that many new readers probably ask right away: Why me.

In this post I am referencing the kind of previous reported information that I will publish hyperlinks for on the right side of this page.

I never go back and change a blog post after I finish proofreading it immediately after making the post so this post itself will not change. Those hyperlinks on the right side of this blog might change over time.





From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 7772 days

7772 = 3886 + 3886

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1976 ( premiere US film "Logan's Run" ) is 3886 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 1467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Night Gallery" ) is 1467 days



From 5/28/1931 ( premiere US film "The Maltese Falcon" ) To 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 10674 days

10674 = 5337 + 5337

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



From 5/28/1931 ( premiere US film "The Maltese Falcon" ) To 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) is 10674 days

10674 = 5337 + 5337

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



From 10/14/1962 ( the Cuban Missile Crisis begins ) To 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 5337 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



From 2/5/1956 ( premiere US film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ) To 9/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series "McCloud" ) is 5337 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080792/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything (1980) (TV)

Country Date

USA 13 June 1980



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080792/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything (1980) (TV)


When Kirby inherits only one thing from his millionaire uncle: a pocket watch that can stop time. Only, the bad guys know that he has it, and will do anything to take it from him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048261/quotes

IMDb


Kiss Me Deadly (1955)

Quotes


Velda: You want to avenge the death of your dear friend. How touching. How sweet. How nicely it justifies your quest for the great whatsit.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 08 June 2013