Friday, June 07, 2013

I've been saying it. Ten damn years I've been saying it.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:10 PM Friday, March 11, 2011


Conundrum.





I know!

I'll call the police and get their assistance!

Wow! What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that!


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2011 excerpt ends]










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


DJ voice recording tape: Well, it's time to reach into the old mailbag here. Got a letter from -

Samantha: Beam me up, Scotty.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/AABF05

Mayored to the Mob


Original Airdate on FOX: 20-Dec-1998


% Over at the autograph booths, kids and adults alike get things signed
% by the likes of Gort, Doctor Who, and Godzilla, while Neil Armstrong
% sits at his table totally ignored.

Armstrong's Aide:People! People! This man has actually been in outer space!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: What you're about to do Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too, ...including your wife ...and children.

SORAN: Nice try. ...You know, there was a time when I wouldn't hurt a fly. Then the Borg came. And they showed me that if there is one constant in this whole universe. ...It's death. ...Afterwards I began to realise it didn't really matter. We're all going to die sometime. It's just a question of how and when. You will too, Captain. Aren't you beginning to feel time gaining on you? ...It's like a predator. It's stalking you. ...Oh, you can try and outrun it with doctors, medicines, new technologies, but in the end time is going to hunt you down, ...and make the kill.

PICARD: It's our mortality that defines us, Soran. It's part of the truth of our existence.

SORAN: What if I told you I've found a new truth.

PICARD: The Nexus?

SORAN: Time has no meaning there.










From 2/6/1911 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 9/6/1955 ( premiere US TV series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::series premiere episode "Wyatt Earp Becomes a Marshal" ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 16283 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 6343 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1983 ( premiere US TV series episode "ABC Afterschool Specials"::"Have You Ever Been Ashamed of Your Parents?" ) is 6343 days



From 11/14/1948 ( my biological not-maternal uncle Charles the Prince of Wales and heir apparent United Kingdom monarchy ) To 6/14/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Clinton nomination of Ruth Bader Ginsburg ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 16283 days



From 5/22/1950 ( premiere US film "The Savage Horde" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 16283 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 6086 days

6086 = 3043 + 3043

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/1974 ( premiere US TV series "Nova"::series premiere episode "The Making of a Natural History Film" ) is 3043 days



From 8/1/1954 ( premiere US film "Rear Window" ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 9/8/1959 ( premiere US TV series "Tightrope"::series premiere episode "Getaway Day" ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 5/19/1954 ( premiere US film "The Mad Magician" ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 20468 days

20468 = 10234 + 10234

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1993 ( the Stari Most in Mostar Bosnia-Herzegovina destroyed by artillery fire ) is 10234 days



From 4/19/1950 ( premiere US film "Wagon Master" ) To 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 16283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 16283 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 6734 days

6734 = 3367 + 3367

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "Death Stalk" ) is 3367 days



From 2/12/1941 ( premiere US film "Father's Son" ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 25312 days

25312 = 12656 + 12656

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Patriot" ) is 12656 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 5452 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "To Find My Son" ) is 5452 days



From 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/2/2010 ( --- ) is 4944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/17/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Family"::"From Russia with Love" ) is 4944 days



http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/news/detail.asp?ID=10789&Dept=28

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Seattle City Council

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Police chief candidates to come before City Council

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

6/1/2010 2:33:00 PM


Council President Richard Conlin
Councilmember Sally Bagshaw
Councilmember Tim Burgess
Councilmember Sally J. Clark
Councilmember Jean Godden
Councilmember Bruce Harrell
Councilmember Nick Licata
Councilmember Mike O’Brien
Councilmember Tom Rasmussen

Police chief candidates to come before City Council

Finalists to give presentation and answer questions

EVENT DATE: Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SEATTLE – All three candidates for Seattle’s police chief will appear before the City Council's Public Safety and Education Committee at City Hall Wednesday morning.

WHAT: Public Safety and Education Committee meeting

WHEN: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 9:30 a.m.

WHERE: Seattle City Hall, 600 Fourth Avenue, Council Chambers, 2nd floor

Sacramento Police Chief found Rick Braziel, East Palo Alto Police Chief Ronald Davis and current interim Seattle Police Chief John Diaz will give short presentations and answer questions from Councilmembers. Preceding their presentations will be an overview of the selection process by Police Chief Search Committee Co-Chairs Kate Joncas and Charles Rolland.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-abc-afterschool-special/have-you-ever-been-ashamed-of-your-parents-707922/


tv.com


The ABC Afterschool Special Season 11 Episode 6

Have You Ever Been Ashamed of Your Parents?


AIRED: 3/16/83










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0253754/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)


Janeway: The Son'a, the Borg, the Romulans - you seem to get all the easy assignments.

Picard: Just lucky, Admiral.










http://blogs.msdn.com/vincem/ [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:08 PM

The meaning of the Knight


Hi, I've been asked this a few times about why we chose to have a Knight on the cover of The Build Master. Here is my explanation that for some unknown reason was left out of the book:

By definition a Knight is a nobleman or noblewoman, a seeker of virtue, defender of the crown (metaphor would be corporate or group culture), a protector of faith or philosophy. Knights carry themselves with chivalrous conduct and can be a very formidable warrior if needed. The suit of armor is a good defense for the unjust attacks they may receive (from non-build team members).


Knights are also known to have been seated at the round table (WAR meetings) with the King to discuss peace and the well-being of the common folks (the employees doing the work). I see Build Masters or SCM personnel as the modern-day-high-tech Knight.

Speak softly but always carry a big sword!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


TROI: Your family history is very important to you, isn't it?

PICARD: Right. Oh, ...from being a small child, I can remember being told about the family line.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Queen,_Arkansas

Wikipedia


De Queen, Arkansas


De Queen is a city and the county seat of Sevier County, Arkansas, United States










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


Hello, Miles.
Nice to see you, Wilma.
Becky.
Let's have it.
You talked to him.
What do you think?
It's him.
He's your Uncle Ira, all right.
He is not.
How is he different?
That's just it.
There is no difference
you can actually see.
He looks, sounds, acts,
and remembers...
like Uncle Ira.
Then he is your Uncle Ira.
You see that?
No matter how you feel, he is.
But he isn't.
There's something missing.
He's been a father to me
since I was a baby.
Always when he talked to me...
there was a special look
in his eye.
That look's gone.
What about memories?
There must be certain things...
that only you and he
would know about.
There are.
I've talked to him about them.
He remembers them all...
down to the last small detail,
just like Uncle Ira would.
But, Miles...
there's no emotion.
None!
Just the pretense of it.
The words, gesture,
the tone of voice...
everything else is the same,
but not the feeling.





1956 film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" DVD video:

00:11:56


Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Wilma, I'm on your side. My business is people in trouble and I'm going to find a way to help you. Now no one could possibly impersonate your Uncle Ira without you or your Aunt Eleda or even me seeing a million little differences. I want you to realize that. Think about it and then you'll know that the trouble is inside you.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: This is the Nexus?

GUINAN: For you. This is what you wanted.

PICARD: But ...I never had a home like this. ...Nor a wife and children. ...But these are all mine.










http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6444/

HISTORY MATTERS


Mr. WELCH. Senator, may we not drop this? We know he belonged to the Lawyers Guild, and Mr. Cohn nods his head at me. I did you, I think, no personal injury, Mr. Cohn.

Mr. COHN. No, sir.

Mr. WELCH. I meant to do you no personal injury, and if I did, beg your pardon.

Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator. You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?










From 2/6/2004 To 6/7/2013 is 3409 days










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: If there's one thing I've learnt over the years, is never to underestimate a Klingon.

(Worf dons the hat to cheers)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043117/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Wagon Master (1950)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1950










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 6:31 PM


Maybe tomorrow.

Nothing today. Maybe I'll hear something tomorrow.



Epic poetry agrees with Tragedy in so far as it is an imitation in verse of characters of a higher type. They differ, in that Epic poetry admits but one kind of metre, and is narrative in form. They differ, again, in their length: for Tragedy endeavours, as far as possible, to confine itself to a single revolution of the sun, or but slightly to exceed this limit; whereas the Epic action has no limits of time.

The Poetics - Aristotle


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


ELISE PICARD (OC): Dinner's ready everyone!

MATTHEW PICARD: Dinner's ready, Papa.

PICARD: Go on. Go on without me.

PICARD: Guinan, ...can I leave the Nexus?

GUINAN: Where would you go?

PICARD: I don't understand.

GUINAN: But as I said, time has no meaning here. So if you leave you can go anywhere, any time.

PICARD: All right, I know exactly where I want to go. The mountaintop on Veridian Three, just before Soran destroyed the star. I have to stop it. But I need help. Now, if you were to come back with me. Together, we c...

GUINAN: I can't leave here. I'm there already, remember? But I bet I know someone who can.

[Nexus Rockies farmyard]

(Kirk is chopping logs)

GUINAN (OC): And from his point of view, he just got there too.

PICARD: Kirk! ...James T. Kirk.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:42:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: those who helped

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I sat there for 24 hours in that park waiting.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


But I must say one other thing before I drop the subject of the Lone Ranger. It has to do with my “maternal instinct.” Is there such a thing? I think yes. Probably hormonal. I have not felt my old self for some weeks now, but it’s very hard to separate the changes caused by my pregnancy from the changes caused by the terrible disaster which has overtaken the world. But there IS a certain jealous feeling (“jealousy” isn’t really the right word, but it’s the closest I can seem to come to the right word tonight), a feeling that you have moved a little closer to the center of the universe and must protect your position there. That’s why the Veronal seems a greater risk than the bad dreams, although my rational mind believes that Veronal would not hurt the baby at all—not, at least, at the low levels the others have been maintaining. And I suppose that jealous feeling is also a part of the love I feel for Stu Redman. I feel I am loving, as well as eating, for two.

Otherwise, I must be quick. I need my sleep, no matter what dreams may come. We haven’t made it all the way across Indiana as quickly as we had hoped—a horrible clog of vehicles near the Elkhart interchange slowed us down. A good many of the vehicles were army. There were dead soldiers. Glen, Susan Stern, Dayna, and Stu took as much firepower as they could find—about 2 dozen rifles, some grenades, and—yes, folks, it’s true—a rocket launcher. As I write now, Harold and Stu are trying to figure out the rocket launcher, for which there are 17 or 18 rockets. Please God they don’t blow themselves up.

Speaking of Harold, I must tell you, dear diary, that he doesn’t SUSPECT A THING (sounds like a line from an old Bette Davis movie, doesn’t it). When we catch up with Mother Abigail’s party I suppose he will have to be told; it would not be fair to hide it any longer, come what may.

But today he was brighter & more cheerful than I have ever seen him. He grinned so much I thought his face would crack! He was the one who suggested Stu help him with that dangerous rocket launcher, and

But here they come back now. Will finish later.

Frannie slept heavily and dreamlessly. So did they all, with the exception of Harold Lauder. Sometime shortly after midnight he rose and walked softly to where Frannie lay, and stood looking down at her. He was not smiling now, although he had smiled all day. At times he had felt that the smile would crack his face right up the middle and spill out his whirling brains. That might have been a relief.

He stood looking down at her, listening to the chin of summer crickets.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Patriot (2000)


Colonel William Tavington: It appears that you are not the better man.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:02 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 07 June 2013