Saturday, June 15, 2013

Total Recall




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37257

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Students of John A. Holmes High School of Edenton, North Carolina

May 13, 1986


Now, that's all I had to say in terms of prepared remarks. What I really want to do is take your questions. And I understand that Rob Miller will be asking the first question. So, Rob, step up to the microphone, and we'll begin.

Q. Mr. President, my name is Rob Miller, and I expect to attend East Carolina University next fall. Before I start, I'd like to say that I wish you could run for a third term so I could vote for you next time. [Laughter]

The President. Well, thank you very much. They kind of fixed that with the 22d amendment. [Laughter]

Views on the Presidency

Q. My question is: What do you enjoy most about being President of the United States?

The President. Oh, there are so many things, and many things that you don't enjoy, also. I think the greatest is that every once in a while something comes to your attention—maybe it's something you read in the paper about some unfortunate person, or you get a letter that someone managed to get through about some problem that, evidently, there isn't any regular program to solve, and you find that you can solve it. And I know of one case of a baby that had to have a transplant, and we were able to arrange that. And then, just a short time ago, I had the pleasure of seeing that little girl who had been a baby at the time of the transplant, and she came here with her parents to the White House. But it's things like that where you find that being in this position enables you to reach out and touch and get something of that kind done. And you go home feeling 10 feet tall and very happy.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


GILLIAN: Here I go. ...Good morning. I'm your guide this morning, my name is Doctor Gillian Taylor










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


KIRK: Hello, Alice. Welcome to wonderland.

GILLIAN: Oh, it's true!

KIRK: Yes, it's true.

GILLIAN: What you said.

KIRK: Yes, it is. I'm glad you're here, but I must admit you picked a helluva time to drop in. ...Take it easy, now. We need your help.

GILLIAN: Is this real?

KIRK: Yes, it's all real. Take a look.

[Bird-of-Prey cargo bay]

KIRK: Storage tanks for your whales. We'll bring them up the same we brought you. It's calle..

GILLIAN: Admiral, they're gone.

KIRK: Gone?

GILLIAN: They were taken last night. I wasn't told. They're in Alaska by now.

KIRK: Damn!

GILLIAN: But they're tagged, like I told you, you can go find them, right?

KIRK: I can't go anywhere.

GILLIAN: What kind of spaceship is this?

KIRK: It's a spaceship with a missing man.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jeffersonairplane/whiterabbit.html


JEFFERSON AIRPLANE


"White Rabbit"

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


FEDERATION PRESIDENT: James T. Kirk. ...It is the judgment of this Council that you be reduced in rank to Captain, ...and that as a consequence of your new rank, you be given the duties for which you have repeatedly demonstrated unswerving ability. The command of a starship. ...Silence! Captain Kirk, You and your crew have saved this planet from its own short-sightedness ...and we are forever in your debt.

(prolonged applause and cheers from all those present)

GILLIAN: I'm so happy for you, I can't tell you! Thank you, so much.

KIRK: Wait a minute! Where you going?

GILLIAN: You're going to your ship. I'm going to mine. Science vessel. I've got three hundred years of catch-up learning to do.

KIRK: You mean this is ...goodbye?

GILLIAN: Why does it have to be goodbye?

KIRK: Well, like they say in your century, ...I don't even have your telephone number. ...How will I find you?

GILLIAN: Don't worry. ...I'll find you. (a kiss) See you around the galaxy.










1987 film "Date with an Angel" DVD video:

01:14:58


Patty Winston: Have you seen this guy?










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003751/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Helen Kimble (Character)


The Fugitive (1993)

Dr. Richard Kimble: Alright you guys, knock it off, there's nothing to see here and you come with me.

Helen Kimble: Excuse me

[to Richard]

Helen Kimble: thank you, I was just down to my last joke.










From 7/20/1949 ( premiere US film "Le barbier de Seville" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 317 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Charlie X" ) is 317 days



From 12/30/1942 ( premiere US film "Commandos Strike at Dawn" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 774 days

774 = 387 + 387

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Menagerie - Part II" ) is 387 days



From 7/1/1945 ( Deborah Harry ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days



From 7/1/1945 ( premiere US film "Man from Oklahoma" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) To 1/28/1986 ( the United States space shuttle Challenger explodes ) is 8977 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 8977 days



From 12/24/1969 ( premiere US film "Santa Is Coming" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 3732 days



From 3/21/1953 ( premiere US TV series "Johnny Jupiter" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 13586 days

13586 = 6793 + 6793

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) is 6793 days



From 3/23/1969 ( premiere US film "The Assassination Bureau" ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 7740 days

7740 = 3870 + 3870

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 3870 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/releaseinfo

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)


Release Dates

USA 1 June 1990



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Total Recall (1990)


Arnold Schwarzenegger ... Douglas Quaid / Hauser
Rachel Ticotin ... Melina
Sharon Stone ... Lori










http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/charlie-x-24887/


tv.com


Star Trek Season 1 Episode 2

Charlie X


AIRED: 9/15/66





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/8.htm

Charlie X

Stardate: 1533.6

Original Airdate: Sep 15, 1966

Captain's Log, star date 1533.6. Now manoeuvring to come alongside cargo vessel Antares. Its Captain and First officer are beaming over to us with an unusual passenger.

[Transporter room]

KIRK: All right, Chief, begin materialisation. Captain Ramart, I'm Captain Kirk.

RAMART: This is my navigator Tom Nellis.

KIRK: How do you do?

NELLIS: How do you do?

RAMART: And this is our young castaway Charlie, Charlie Evans. His dossier.

KIRK: Mister Evans. We've heard a great deal about you. Welcome aboard.

RAMART: Wonderful boy, Charlie. Its been an honour having him aboard.

NELLIS: Why, it's been a great pleasure. The things that he's learned in the last

RAMART: Absolutely. To think this boy spent practically his whole life alone on that planet. Everyone killed, just a few microtapes to learn from.

CHARLIE: How many humans like me on this ship?

RAMART: Like a whole city in space, Charlie. Over four hundred in the crew of a starship, aren't there, Captain?

KIRK: Four hundred and twenty eight, to be exact. Is there anything we can do for you, Captain? Medical supplies, provisions?

CHARLIE: Hundreds. All human, like me. That's exciting. Is that the right word?

NELLIS: That's perfect. It's the exact word.

RAMART: You see. We'd like to keep Charlie with us, but with his closest living relatives on Colony Five and your vessel going that way, why

CHARLIE: I'd like to see your ship now. All of it. The people and everything.

KIRK: You keep interrupting, Mister Evans. That's considered wrong.

CHARLIE: I'm sorry.










http://www.tv.com/shows/johnny-jupiter/episode-1-651713/


tv.com


Johnny Jupiter Season 1 Episode 1

Episode 1


AIRED: 3/21/53










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Quotes


Sheriff Frank: Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Billy Peltzer: Well, you see, this is before it enters the pupal stage.

Deputy Brent: The pupal stage?

Billy Peltzer: Yeah, right. Plus it multiplies with water.

Deputy Brent: Aw, Christ.

Sheriff Frank: Brent give the kid some water.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0697740/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Princess Diana

Date of Birth

1 July 1961, Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk, England, UK

Date of Death

31 August 1997, Paris, France (road accident)

Birth Name

Diana Frances Spencer










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Richter: You saying she liked it?

Helm: Uh... no... I'm sure she hated every minute of it.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001323/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Deborah Harry


Date of Birth

1 July 1945, Miami, Florida, USA

Birth Name

Angela Tremble










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blondie/rapture.html


BLONDIE


"Rapture"

Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotised
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Back to back
Sacrailiac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

Face to face
Sadly solitude
And it's finger popping
Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture

Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's fly
DJ's spinning I said my, my
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
Francois sais pas, Flashe no deux
And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Douglas Quaid: If I am not me, then who the hell am I?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037894/releaseinfo

IMDb


Man from Oklahoma (1945)


Release Dates

USA 1 July 1945










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hueylewisthenews/iwantanewdrug.html


HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS


"I Want A New Drug"

Yeah-eah!

I want a new drug
One that won't make me sick
One that won't make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
One that won't hurt my head
One that won't make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

I want a new drug
One that won't spill
One that don't cost too much
Or come in a pill

I want a new drug
One that won't go away
One that won't keep me up all night
One that won't make me sleep all day

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you, baby

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good

I want a new drug
One with no doubt
One that won't make me talk too much
Or make my face break out

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Agent: This is the suitcase you gave me.

Douglas Quaid: I gave you?

Agent: [puts the suitcase down] I'm gonna set it here. After I hang up, come and get it and keep moving.

Douglas Quaid: Wait, who are you?

Agent: We were buddies in the agency back on Mars. You told me that if you ever went missing, I was to come find you and deliver this suitcase to you. So, here I am, and goodbye.

Douglas Quaid: Wait! What was I doing on Mars?










http://www.cswap.com/1993/The_Fugitive/cap//25fps/a/01_47

The Fugitive


1:47:12
Lock it up! Start at the lower level.

1:47:17
All units report when lower level is secure.

1:47:22
All units, secure all lower level exits.

1:47:25
Go and find the hotel security office.
Stay in touch with me on the radio.

1:47:32
Now, a new drug...

1:47:33
...on the cusp of approval
by the Food and Drug Administration...

1:47:37
...is poised to change
these old methods forever.

1:47:42
Deputy Newman, U.S. Marshal's Service.

1:47:46
Sam, I'm in.

1:47:51
...through the normal metabolic
pathways in the liver.

1:47:55
The drug's name is...

1:47:57
...Provasic.

1:48:00
As I will show you tonight...

1:48:02
...Provasic is remarkably effective...

1:48:05
...and has no side effects whatsoever.

1:48:09
It is also noteworthy that this drug...

1:48:16
...that this drug was developed...

1:48:19
...in cooperation, not competition
with Chicago Memorial Hospital...

1:48:22
...in what we hope will be...

1:48:24
...the model for a continued dishonest...

1:48:27
...excuse me, honest...

1:48:32
...open joint venture...

1:48:34
...between academic medicine...

1:48:36
...and the pharmaceutical industry....

1:48:38
Richard!

1:48:41
I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of this speech.

1:48:45
You almost got away with it.

1:48:49
I know all about it.

1:48:52
I can prove it.

1:48:55
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend
Richard Kimble doesn't feel well...

1:48:59
...obviously...










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcholinesterase


Acetylcholinesterase

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Acetylcholinesterase, also known as AChE or acetylhydrolase, is a serine protease that hydrolyzes the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. AChE is found at mainly neuromuscular junctions and cholinergic brain synapses, where its activity serves to terminate synaptic transmission. It belongs to carboxylesterase family of enzymes.


Biological function

During neurotransmission, ACh is released from the nerve into the synaptic cleft and binds to ACh receptors on the post-synaptic membrane, relaying the signal from the nerve. AChE, also located on the post-synaptic membrane, terminates the signal transmission by hydrolyzing ACh. The liberated choline is taken up again by the pre-synaptic nerve and ACh is synthetized by combining with acetyl-CoA through the action of choline acetyltransferase.








http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hollow_Man.html

Hollow Man


Have you ever wanted to|turn the clock back?
Go back and try again?
I'd say that kind of time travel|doesn't exist.
Well, maybe we should invent it.
Or not.
What's it like?
Four years ago, this committee|gave me...
...a very specific|and challenging task...
...to phase-shift a human being|out of quantum sync...
...with the visible universe...
...and return him safely|with no aftereffects.
We found that sending them|to never-never land was easy.
It's the getting them back|that's hard.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Kuato: What do you want, Mr. Quaid?

Douglas Quaid: The same as you; to remember.

Kuato: But why?

Douglas Quaid: To be myself again.

Kuato: You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions, not his memory.










http://www.cswap.com/1993/The_Fugitive/cap/en/25fps/a/01_39

The Fugitive


1:39:28
He says he was here to pick up
some tissue samples...

1:39:31
...for a drug study.

1:39:33
But listen, get this.

1:39:34
The release was approved
by Dr. Charles Nichols.

1:39:38
Nichols also knew Lentz.

1:39:41
He was Lentz's boss.

1:39:43
He was covering for Kimble.

1:39:44
Send the C.P.D. over there right now.

1:39:46
We're going to send a bunch of cops.
Make sure they turn that place inside out.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106977/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


The Fugitive (1993)

Quotes


Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: Newman, we're gonna send you a bunch of cops, make sure they turn that place inside out.

Newman: You got it Sam.

Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: And don't let them give you any shit about your pony tail.

Newman: I won't.

Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: Well done young man.










http://www.cswap.com/1993/The_Fugitive/cap/en/25fps/a/00_09

The Fugitive


:09:39
But you'll hear more than that.

:09:41
You will hear a voice from the grave.

:09:44
The voice of Helen Kimble










1973 film "The Last Detail" DVD video:

00:05:26


Buddusky: Listen, we could get this guy to Portsmouth in two days. Less. They're going to give us a week to do it. You know what I mean?

Mulhall: So what? We get him there in two days, they ain't going to give us no week to get back.

Buddusky: Bullshit! Besides, they got to give us all that per diem, regardless. That's money for you, for me and for him. Now, we run this little shitbird's ass all the way to the brig, save his per diem and ours, split it and spend it on the way back home. You know what I mean?

Mulhall: Well, let's shag ass!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Shag (1989)

Country Date

USA 21 July 1989





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Shag (1989)


Luanne: I'm going to tell my parents that Pudge went crazy and that she ran off and we didn't know what to do, so we called the police, and the police tracked her here to Myrtle Beach.





http://www.siouxlandchamber.com/flight-232-memorial.html


Siouxland Chamber of Commerce


Things To Do & See > Local Attractions > Flight 232 Memorial


Flight 232 Memorial

Commemorating the heroic rescue efforts shown by the Sioux City community after the crash of United Flight 232 in 1989, this statue depicts Colonel Dennis Nielsen carrying a young child to safety. The memorial is part of Sioux City's riverfront development located near the Anderson Dance Pavilion.

The memorial features contemplative areas and a tree-lined approach with plaques narrating the tragic event.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Total_Recall_1990.html


Total Recall


And you expect me to believe you?
Who gives a shit what you believe? In 30 seconds you'll be dead.
Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes.
I didn't want it to end this way.
I wanted Hauser back. But no.
You had to be Quaid!
- I am Quaid. - You're nothing!
You're nobody! You're a stupid dream.
Well, all dreams come to an end.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Total_Recall_1990.html


Total Recall


-Someone you trust wants to talk to you. -Who is it this time?
My mother?
Howdy, Quaid.
If you're listening to this, it means that Kuato is dead...
and you have led us to him.
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
Sorry for the shit I've put you through, but hey...
what are friends for?
I would like to wish you happiness and long life, old buddy...
but unfortunately, this is not gonna happen.
You see, it's my body you've got there and I want it back.
Sorry to be an lndian giver, but I was here first.
So adios, amigo.
And thanks for not getting yourself killed.
Hey, maybe we'll meet in our dreams.
You never know.
You bastards!
Let go of me!
- Ready? - Auto.
- Check. - Ready to go, sir.
Relax, Quaid.
- You'll like being Hauser.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098300/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Shag (1989)

Quotes


Buzz: This is intimate.

Carson: Let me out.

Buzz: What are you doin' with that guy? I'm insulted. He's completely wrong for you.

Carson: You don't know me, you don't love me, you sure as all damn don't want to marry me, so why don't you leave me the hell alone?

Buzz: I don't think I can.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Hauser: Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself and you don't have a wet towel around your head. Now, whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041157/releaseinfo

IMDb


Le barbier de Séville (1948)


Release Dates

USA 20 July 1949



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:04 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 15 June 2013