Monday, June 10, 2013

The truth about Bill Gates al Qaida.




http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20050113&slug=webgatesfoundation13


The Seattle Times


Thursday, January 13, 2005


Gates Foundation selects site near Seattle Center for new headquarters

By Bob Young

Seattle Times staff reporter

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has made it official: the nonprofit wants to move its world headquarters to a city-owned 12-acre parcel now used by Seattle Center mainly as a parking lot.

The foundation would pay the city $50.4 million for the triangle-shaped property at Mercer Street and Fifth Avenue. The purchase agreement, which was announced this morning at a news conference, is subject to Seattle City Council approval.

Under the proposed deal, the city would pay $15 million to help construct a 1,000-stall parking garage on the site and would help pay for cleanup of the property's soil and groundwater, which are polluted from its former use as a Metro bus barn and refueling facility. The city would also pay for relocating a skateboard park, basketball court and Seattle Center waste-reduction plant now on the property.

The city would net $22 million from the deal, according to Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels' office. The money will be held for current and future Seattle Center projects, the mayor said.

Patty Stonesifer, president of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, said negotiations with the city were "sometimes difficult," but called the deal "if not a perfect marriage, a perfect partnership." Nickels said having the foundation's campus in Seattle would be a "constant reminder to people that Seattle values human life










http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jul/08/world/fg-bombings8


Los Angeles Times


Terrorists Strike in London

At Least 38 Killed, 700 Wounded in Subway, Bus Blasts

July 08, 2005 John Daniszewski Times Staff Writer

LONDON — Bombs ripped through three Underground trains and a red double-decker bus in central London during the Thursday morning rush hour, killing at least 38 people and wounding more than 700 in the deadliest terrorist attack on British soil.


Though police stopped short of identifying any individuals or groups


It was Europe's worst terrorist attack since the Madrid commuter train bombings on March 11, 2004, killed 191 people.

The three Underground blasts in London occurred within half an hour of one another, beginning at 8:51 a.m. near Liverpool Street Station in the city's financial district and historic heart. London Underground officials initially thought there was a malfunction or an accident on the line.

But as reports of the other explosions poured in, officials realized that the world's oldest subway was under lethal assault.

At 8:56 a.m., another blast occurred on the Underground between King's Cross Station and Russell Square Station. It was followed at 9:17 a.m. by an explosion on a train entering Edgware Road Station, which blew a hole in the side of an oncoming train.

Seven people were confirmed dead in the first explosion, 21 in the second and seven in the third. At least three people were killed in the bus explosion, at the intersection of Upper Woburn Place and Tavistock Square. Officials said they had recovered all the bodies from the blast scenes.

Authorities, however, said the death toll could climb, as the wounded included 45 people who were in serious or critical condition.

Some survivors described nightmarish scenes underground.










http://www.tv.com/shows/mchales-navy/birth-of-a-salesman-80762/


tv.com


McHale's Navy Season 3 Episode 34

Birth of a Salesman


AIRED: 5/11/65










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Salesman





I have this distinct memory of a VCR tape copy I had of the 1990 film "The Hunt For Red October." There was a second VCR tape I had that I associate with that copy of the 1990 film "The Hunt For Red October" but during the time since I started composing this note on my offline-computer I haven't been able to recall the name of that other title. I was thinking about that because I acquired that VCR tape about the time in 1990 I sent through the US Postal Service a brand-new VCR machine to my mother for her birthday so that would have been September 1990. I can remember talking to her over the telephone later and she didn't know how to set the time on the machine and I wasn't familiar with the interface of the device but I did successfully talk her through setting the time on the VCR machine. I have just recently started thinking again about that for some reason. I sent along with the new VCR a couple of karaoke videotapes a buddy and I made in a bar in downtown Charleston South Carolina one night in January 1990 after I had returned from overseas and of which is a time that my memory tells me I was being processed for honorable discharge at the end of my six-year term of enlistment in the United States Navy. My enlistment term didn't actually end until May 1990 but I was able to begin processing as early as January, or maybe that was February 1990, because I had a lot of leave time accumulated and I could use that for what was called "early separation" and so that is how I remember it. I had two months leave accumulated and I was working at a civilian job by the third week of March 1990 in Greenville South Carolina.

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone


Risperidone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Risperidone (trade name Risperdal, and generics) is a potent antipsychotic drug


Adverse effects

The severity of adverse effects often depends on the dosage.










http://maps.google.com/maps?q=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel,+Poljane,+Croatia&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=45.315355,14.242508&spn=0.013475,0.033023&sll=47.272986,-120.882277&sspn=6.657001,16.907959&oq=U%C4%8Dka+Tunnel&t=h&hnear=Tunel+U%C4%8Dka,+51414,+Poljane,+Primorsko-goranska+%C5%BEupanija,+Croatia&z=16&layer=c&cbll=45.315373,14.242384&panoid=jPQN-YXGbg4eN_co-bvftA&cbp=12,278.19,,0,-14.97

Google maps


B8, Poljane, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia










http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2002369196_weblondon08.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published July 8, 2005 at 12:00 AM Page modified July 8, 2005 at 4:01 PM

Official death toll at 49, expected to rise

Police raised the death toll today to at least 49 from London's terrorist bombings but said more bodies may be trapped in a subway car deep underground.

By Paisley Dodds

The Associated Press

LONDON – Police raised the death toll today to at least 49 from London's terrorist bombings but said more bodies were trapped in a subway car deep underground. About 100 wounded were hospitalized overnight.

Commuters reluctantly returned to the Underground, but buses and subways carried fewer riders than normal.

Sir Ian Blair, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said the bodies of 13 people killed on the double-decker bus that was hit Thursday had been recovered, giving the first official tally from the bus blast.

The police press office said the overall death toll from the four attacks was 49 but they expected it to go higher because they have not accounted for all the dead on one subway train.


Queen Elizabeth II, her son Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, meanwhile, made separate visits to bombing victims at hospitals in the capital.

The queen expressed her admiration for all the Londoners who "are calmly determined to resume their normal lives."



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:50 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 10 June 2013