Friday, June 07, 2013

Star-sailor




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, May 07, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 10:58 PM


"Zombie"





"Vampire", a US naval verbal warning of inbound missiles, usually repeated three times and followed by count, heading and speed.


"Winchester", military aviation slang to indicate an aircraft has expended all ordnance except for gun or cannon


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


David Levinson: You really think you can fly that thing?

Captain Steven Hiller: You really think you can do all that bullshit you just said?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051369/releaseinfo

IMDb


Apache Territory (1958)


Release Dates

USA 1 September 1958



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051369/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Apache Territory (1958)


Logan Cates, a drifter, is traveling through Apache country. He is joined by a few civilians and a small band of soldiers at a water hole when they get pinned down by Apaches. Unable to get away, the small party is killed one by one as the food and water supply dwindles. But then the storm that Cates was waiting for comes up, and using gun powder, he puts his escape plan into action.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051369/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Apache Territory (1958)


Rory Calhoun ... Logan Cates










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










From 9/1/1958 ( premiere US film "Apache Territory" ) To 4/6/2006 ( "Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways" ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 2/25/1928 ( Charles Jenkins Laboratory granted the first United States television license ) To 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 8/11/1943 ( premiere US film "Heaven Can Wait" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 3376 days

3376 = 1688 + 1688

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/1970 ( premiere US film "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" ) is 1688 days



From 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 3469 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1975 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 3469 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 11998 days

11998 = 5999 + 5999

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1982 ( premiere US TV series "The Shape of Things" ) is 5999 days



From 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 3248 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/24/1974 ( premiere US film "The Great Niagara" ) is 3248 days



From 6/30/1998 ( premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 5456 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Water Crisis" ) is 5456 days



From 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 5422 days

5422 = 2711 + 2711

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/5/1973 ( the launch from planet Earth of the United States Pioneer 11 spacecraft to solar system deep space and to interstellar space ) is 2711 days



From 2/22/1952 ( premiere US film "The Belle of New York" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 22386 days

22386 = 11193 + 11193

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 11193 days



From 11/20/1948 ( premiere US film "That Wonderful Urge" ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 2/15/1954 ( premiere US film "She Couldn't Say No" ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) is 10831 days



From 1/8/1935 ( premiere US film "Behind the Evidence" ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 1/8/1935 ( premiere US film "Mystery Woman" ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 7835 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/16/1987 ( the United States Special Operations Command was formed ) is 7835 days



From 5/21/1944 ( premiere US film "Boss of Boomtown" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 17384 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 17384 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/2013 ( --- ) is 7444 days

7444 = 3722 + 3722

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman Returns (2006)


Superman: Listen; what do you hear?

Lois Lane: Nothing.

Superman: I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one.










http://www.boeing.com/boeing/history/mdc/ah-64.page


BOEING


History

AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter

The AH-64 Apache, the world's premier attack helicopter, was designed to be an extremely tough survivor under combat. In 1983, Hughes Helicopters Inc., later McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems, won the prestigious Collier Trophy for the design of the AH-64 Apache.

The prototype Apache made its first flight in 1975 as the YAH-64, and in 1976, Hughes received a full-scale development contract. In 1982, the Army approved the program, now known as AH-64A Apache, for production. Deliveries began from the new McDonnell Douglas plant at Mesa, Ariz., in 1984 -- the year Hughes Helicopters became part of McDonnell Douglas.

A target acquisition and designation sight/pilot night vision sensor (TADS/PNVS) and other advanced technologies add to its effectiveness in the ground support role. To reduce costs and simplify logistics, the Apache uses the same T700 engines as the Army's Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk utility helicopter and its naval cousin, the SH-60 Seahawk.

Highly maneuverable and heavily armed, the combat-proven Apache helicopter is today the backbone of the U.S. Army's all-weather, ground-support capability. The AH-64D Apache Longbow, which first flew as a prototype on May 14, 1992, provides a quantum leap in capability over the AH-64A. The Apache Longbow's fire-control radar and advanced avionics suite give combat pilots the ability to rapidly detect, classify, prioritize and engage stationary or moving enemy targets at standoff ranges in nearly all weather conditions.


Specifications

First flight: Sept. 30, 1975

Model number: AH-64










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035979/releaseinfo

IMDb


Heaven Can Wait (1943)


Release Dates

USA 11 August 1943





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035979/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Heaven Can Wait (1943)

Quotes


Mademoiselle: In your papa's time, papa kiss mama and zen marry. But this is 1887! Time of bicycle, the typewriter est arrive, soon everybody speak over ze telephone, and people have new idea of value of kiss. What was bad yesterday is lot of fun today. There is a wonderful saying in France: "Les baisers sont comme des bonbons qu'on mange parce qu'ils sont bons." This mean: "Kiss is like candy. You eat candy only for the beautiful taste, and this is enough reason to eat candy."

Henry Van Cleve: You mean I can kiss a girl once...

Mademoiselle: Ten times! Twenty times! And no obligation.










http://www.cjr.org/the_kicker/and_thats_the_way_it_was_febru_10.php


COLUMBIA JOURNALISM REVIEW


12:49 AM - February 25, 2013

And that’s the way it was: February 25, 1928

The Federal Radio Commission grants the first commercial television license in the United States

By Sang Ngo

On February 25, 1928, Charles Jenkins Laboratories of Washington, DC, became the first holder of a US television license. W3XK, the first TV station, began broadcasting from Jenkins Labs later that year. Initially, the station, which aired programming five nights a week, could only transmit silhouette images due to narrow bandwidth; but its capacity was soon expanded, and actual black-and-white footage was then broadcast.

Charles Jenkins Laboratories was run by Charles Francis Jenkins, a pioneer in TV technology.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 1:13 AM
I have been trying to fall asleep for a while now but I don't feel the least bit sleepy and it is worse because my leg aches. So anyway, I just now suddenly remembered a dream I had just before waking up last time, or at I think it was just before waking up, but I know it was the last time I was asleep and I woke up I guess about 8:00 AM yesterday. There were several sequences in the dream but I only remember now this one scene that I wanted to write about after I got up. As I write this now I think to myself that I woke up after the dream I wanted to write about and I might have gone back to sleep for a short time because I was thinking about how I could no longer visualize the details I wanted to remember from the dream. The dream seemed to be of me in a bank and I was given a key to a safety deposity box and I could clearly see the four digit number on the key and then I could see that I was looking at a wall with the doors of a group of safety deposit boxes and one of those doors matched the number on the key. I found myself thinking after I woke up though that these setting seemed to precisely match what I would see if I was in a post office though and I even thought during the dream that whatever was in my safety deposit box was getting more packed because apparently information was being put into it and that matches precisely to a mailbox in a U.S. Post Office. But yet, the notion lingers that it had something to do with a safety deposit box and that remains as an important notion despite the fact that my visualizations seem to match with the post office. So I was standing there and I clearly saw the number on the key but there was some dialog in my mind that I was not going to open that box at that time and so I was walking through the notional bank office but that visually seemed to be a post office and I was going into another room and I cannot now remember what happened there. It seemed there was another storage locker that I was going in there for but I cannot remember anything else except some scenes as I walked around through the structures in that bank or post office. I found myself wondering several times after waking about that number on that key and I think it was '6943' but there was some uncertainty in my mind after waking up because I could no longer visualize it although I feel certain that I did visualize it clearly during the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2009 excerpt ends]





From 10/30/1946 ( the first public demonstration of the RCA Laboratories color television ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 6943 days





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_1946


October 1946

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


October 30, 1946 (Wednesday)


At the RCA Research Laboratories in Princeton, New Jersey, the first demonstration was made, privately, of "simultaneous color television", which would be refined by NBC and would become the system approved in the United States for color TV broadcasting. Unlike the sequential system developed by CBS, which would have required a rotating color wheel inside of a set, the RCA process transmitted images in three colors onto the screen.


http://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/7676658

SU LAIR


All-electronic color television created by RCA / statements by David Sarnoff, C.B. Jolliffe, Niles Trammell.


Author/Creator: Sarnoff, David, 1891-1971.


Note: "Issued at first public demonstration of all-electronic color television, RCA Laboratories Division, Princeton, N.J., October 30, 1946."










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

Independence Day


:22:54
- You should be in the shelter.
- What's going on?

:23:30
- Aren't you coming, David?
- I gotta see this.

:25:00
The signal!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg



I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-302.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X02 - PRECIPICE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-OCT-2006


Adama: I don't need a lecture from you about the responsibilities of command. We're done here.

(Leaves; Apollo follows him into the corridor.)

Apollo: I'm not finished. This entire plan is a reckless gamble. And, yes, you certainly have the right to risk the lives of the men and women under your command. But that's not the issue. The issue is that you are risking the lives of the entire human race.

Adama: I'm trying to save the human race.

Apollo: No. No, you're not. That's what you're not seeing. Right now, the human race? Well, that's the 2,000 people huddled in those civilian ships that managed to get away when the Cylons came back. They're the safe bet. They're the ones whose survival we should guard. Just like we did after the attack on the Colonies.

Adama: Sharon can penetrate the Cylon defenses.

Apollo: It's not about her.

Adama: The Centurions can't distinguish her from the other humanoid models. Did you know that?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 8:22 PM

Now that was just the best dream I just woke up from. Describing it just won't do it justice but I probably will later.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 9:12 PM
The part that almost makes it impossible to describe that dream as I want to is that there seemed to be a lot of nuance and emotion that I cannot even begin to articulate. The great part about the dream was that at the end, I realized the source of those great emotions was my wife. The character who represented her was someone that had been earlier riding in a car with me. There was some activity I was involved in that I can still see, but I don't understand what it means, and I don't feel like writing about it even though it probably all meant something. As for Phoebe, I walked into a room that looked almost like a restraunt because she and another woman were sitting at a booth-style table. In a nearby booth was a hologram of Marilyn Monroe and the two women giggled when the hologram effected a friendly demeanor as I approached and said "Hello, Elaine." That was funny to them but I don't really get it. Slightly before that, I was walking up to the woman, with feeling associated that I was seeing my girlfriend and I was going up to talk to her, and the closest person I can remember from my "memory" that she resembled was Tracey Grabski. She was wearing a U.S. Navy enlisted shirt that was white and short-sleeved. I want to say we were both in the Navy. I saw her rating badge on her sleeve and I made a comment about how I didn't know she was striking to be a Fire Controlman, as she had the rating badge of a FCSN, or E-3 Fire Controlman, on her shirt. She gave me a very endearing sideways look and said it wasn't her shirt. But there is a lot more detail and nuance than I can describe. It wasn't until the end of the dream I realized it was my shirt. And I am not sure if she actually spoke those words or whether she was lip-synching those words and I heard someone else speak those words. The next part I remember is that she was standing in front of me and I think she was going to kiss me but that was the woman who currently portrays the "Starbuck" character. There was some other stuff there at the end but it was more feelings than anything and it was about me getting to see my wife again sometime soon


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024871/releaseinfo

IMDb


Behind the Evidence (1935)


Release Dates

USA 8 January 1935










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Country Date

USA 13 August 1982










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0026757/releaseinfo

IMDb


Mystery Woman (1935)


Release Dates

USA 8 January 1935



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0026757/

IMDb


Mystery Woman (1935)


A French military officer is convicted of treason and sent to Devil's Island. His wife takes it upon herself to obtain the stolen document and prove his innocence.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044408/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Belle of New York (1952)


Release Dates

USA 22 February 1952










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Independence Day (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 25 June 1996 (Westwood, California) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040870/releaseinfo

IMDb


That Wonderful Urge (1948)


Release Dates

USA 20 November 1948



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040870/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

That Wonderful Urge (1948)


An investigative reporter uses a ruse to meet Sara Fowler, a grocery-store heiress he's been writing unflattering things about. He gets her to start talking about herself and finds her down-to-earth and engaging, but before he can publish an honest and admiring story, she finds out who he is, assumes he's going to write more lies, and sets out to undercut him by announcing to the press that the two of them are married. In trying to get the truth out, he loses his job, the two of them spend time in jail, and the stakes escalate. Finally, he sues her for libel, and a court tries to set things right.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040870/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


That Wonderful Urge (1948)

Quotes


Sara Farley: Oh, I'll - I'll call the police.

Thomas Jefferson Tyler: Good! Tell them I'm not your husband. Don't let me go through life with that blot on my record.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040870/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


That Wonderful Urge (1948)

Quotes


Policeman: [noticing that two pairs of reporters are standing on the marriage license line] Look, I don't know what kind of license you fellas want, but this ain't the place for it!










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/us-space-shuttle-docks-with-russian-space-station


HISTORY


THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jun 29, 1995:

U.S. space shuttle docks with Russian space station

On this day in 1995, the American space shuttle Atlantis docks with the Russian space station Mir










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047476/releaseinfo

IMDb


She Couldn't Say No (1954)


Release Dates

USA 15 February 1954










http://www.socom.mil/Releases/May/20thAnniv/USSOCOM%20celebrates%20its%2020th%20anniversary.pdf

USSOCOM celebrates its 20th anniversary

By Mike Bottoms, USSOCOM Public Affairs


The U.S. Special Operations Command was formed April 16, 1987










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_20

Independence Day


:20:34
Well, look who we have here.

:20:41
Russ, I heard you had a little trouble this
morning. Dusted the wrong field.

:20:46
I know you're probably still a little confused
from your hostage experience.

:20:51
Hostage experience?
Did something happen to you, Russ?

:20:56
Years back he was kidnapped by aliens.
Did all kind of experiments on him and such.

:21:00
Tell'em about it, Russ. Get a few beers in him
and he'll tell you all about it.

:21:04
Won't you, Russ?

:21:07
Russ, when they took you up
in their spaceship, did they do any...

:21:12
..sexual things?





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_34

Independence Day


:34:12
A crop-duster was arrested
as he dropped leaflets from the air.

:34:15
- Everybody's leavin'.
- Can you give us some ofyour time?

:34:18
We've got to stop them!I was kidnapped
by space aliens ten years ago!

:34:22
They did all kinds of experiments on me!

:34:25
They've been studying us,
finding out our weaknesses!

:34:28
We've gotta stop 'em.
They're gonna kill us all!

:34:31
Some people attribute his behaviour
to post-traumatic stress

:34:35
from his service as a pilot in Vietnam.

:34:38
Others have a more unusual theory.

:34:40
How would you describe Mr Casse?

:34:42
- Keeps to himself. Quiet.
- Private.

:34:45
When they took him up in the spaceship,

:34:48
the aliens abused him sexually.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


Chester wasn't going to make it even as far as Killgore had thought. His liver function tests were heading downhill faster than anything he'd ever seen-or read about in the medical literature. The man's skin was yellow now, like a pale lemon, and slack over his flaccid musculature. Respiration was already a little worrisome, too, partly because of the large dose of morphine he was getting to keep him unconscious or at least stuporous. Both Killgore and Barbara Archer had wanted to treat him as aggressively as possible, to see if there were really a treatment modality that might work on Shiva, but the fact of the matter was that Chester's underlying medical conditions were so serious that no treatment regimen could overcome both those problems and the Shiva.

"Two days," Killgore said. "Maybe less."

"I'm afraid you're right," Dr. Archer agreed. She had all manner of ideas for handling this, from conventional-and almost certainly useless-antibiotics to Interleukin-2, which some thought might have clinical applications to such a case. Of course, modern medicine had yet to defeat any viral disease, but some thought that buttressing the body's immune system from one direction might have the effect of helping it in another, and there were a lot of powerful new synthetic antibiotics on the market now. Sooner or later, someone would find a magic bullet for viral diseases. But not yet: "Potassium?" she asked, after considering the prospects for the patient and the negligible value of treating him at all. Killgore shrugged agreement.

"I suppose. You can do it if you want." Killgore waved to the medication cabinet in the corner.

Dr. Archer walked over, tore a 40cc disposable syringe out of its paper and plastic container, then inserted the needle in a glass vial of potassium-and-water solution, and filled the needle by pulling back on the plunger. Then she returned to the bed and inserted the needle into the medication drip, pushing the plunger now to give the patient a hard bolus of the lethal chemical. It took a few seconds, longer than if she had done the injection straight into a major vein, but Archer didn't want to touch the patient any more than necessary, even with gloves. It didn't really matter that much. Chester's breathing within the clear plastic oxygen mask seemed to hesitate, then restart, then hesitate again, then become ragged and irregular for six or eight breaths. Then… it stopped. The chest settled into itself and didn't rise. His eyes had been semi-open, like those of a man in shallow sleep or shock, aimed in her direction but not really focused. Now they closed for the last time. Dr. Archer took her stethoscope and held it on the alcoholic's chest. There was no sound at all. Archer stood up, took off her stethoscope, and pocketed it.

So long, Chester, Killgore thought.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/hills-of-oklahoma.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:34 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 02 July 2012


http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/genoveseCharge.htm


[ THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FBI HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY INFILTRATED BY AND REMAINS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BILL GATES-MICROSOFT-CORBIS-AL QAEDA. AS LAWFUL SUPERIOR AND FINAL AUTHORITY I HAVE ORDERED FELONY INDICTMENTS AGAINST ALL UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FBI EMPLOYEES STAFF PARTNERS LAWYERS MANAGERS OF ANY CAPACITY. ]

According to a criminal Complaint unsealed today, on or about February 12, 2004, Microsoft learned that significant portions of the source code for both Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 – which Microsoft considers the "crown jewels" of the company – were misappropriated (the "Stolen Source Code") and unlawfully released onto, and distributed over, the Internet without its authorization. That same day, according to the Complaint, GENOVESE posted a message on his Web site, "illmob.org," which announced that he had obtained a copy of the Stolen Source Code and was offering it for sale.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 July 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The vultures would do just fine for some time. Lots of bodies to eat… or maybe not. At first the corpses would be buried in the normal civilized way, but in a few weeks those systems would be overwhelmed, and then people would die, probably in their own beds and then-rats, of course. The coming year would be a banner one for rats. The only thing was: Rats depended on people to thrive. They lived on garbage and the output of civilization, a fairly specialized parasite, and this coming year they'd have a gut-filling worldwide feast and then-what? What would happen to the rat population? Dogs and cats would live off them, probably, gradually reaching a balance of some sort, but without millions of people to produce garbage for the rats to eat, their numbers would decline over the next five or ten years. That would be an interesting study for one of the field teams. How quickly would the rat population trend down, and how far down might it go?

Too many of the people in the Project concerned themselves with the great animals. Everyone loved wolves and cougars, noble beautiful animals so harshly slaughtered by men because of their depredation of domestic animals. And they'd do just fine once the trapping and poisoning stopped. But what of the lesser predators? What about the rats? Nobody seemed to care about them, but they were part of the system, too. You couldn't apply aesthetics to the study of Nature, could you? If you did, then how could you justify killing Mary Bannister, Subject F4? She was an attractive, bright, pleasant woman, after all, not very like Chester, or Pete, or Henry, not offensive to behold as they had been










http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/missions/profile.cfm?MCode=Pioneer_11


NASA


Solar System Exploration


Pioneer 11


Key Dates

5 Apr 1973: Launch (02:11 UT)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


[first lines]

SETI Chief: [answering telephone] If this isn't an insanely beautiful woman, I'm hangin' up.

SETI technician: Sir, I - I- I think you should listen to this.



http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_03

Independence Day


:03:02
If this isn't an insanely beautiful woman,
I'm hanging up.

:03:06
Sir, I think you should listen to this.

:03:17
- Goddamn it!
- Sir?

:03:20
Come on, baby. Come on!

:03:24
This better not be
another damn Russian spy job!

:03:26
Air traffic say the skies are clear.

:03:29
It's the real thing.
A radio signal from another world.

:03:33
Let's not jump the gun here.

:03:35
Get online with Space Command.
They're gonna want to know...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:56 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 07 June 2013