Friday, June 21, 2013

Star Trek: Ha! Ha! Ha! You're All FANBOYS of Soviet Communist PERVERTS!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 27, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/27/2006 12:13 PM


I am pretty sure that on 12/25/91, though, I was over at Tracie’s house to meet her parents.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


[Sickbay]

SPOCK: What is our name? Who are we?

GELDER: We are Simon Van Gelder.

SPOCK: Doctor Adams. The neural neutraliser. What did he do to us?

GELDER: He can reshape any mind he chooses. He used it to erase our memories, put his own thoughts there. He was surprised it took so much power. We fought him, remember? But we grew so tired, our minds so blank, so open, that any thought he placed there became our thoughts. Our minds so empty like a sponge, needing thoughts, begging. Empty. Loneliness. So lonely to be sitting there empty, wanting any word from him. Love.

SPOCK: Yes.

GELDER: Hate.

SPOCK: Yes.

GELDER: Live.

SPOCK: Yes.

GELDER: Die.

SPOCK: Yes.

GELDER: Such agony to be empty.

SPOCK: Empty.

GELDER: Lonely.

SPOCK: Lonely.

GELDER: So empty.

SPOCK: Empty.

GELDER: So empty.

[Treatment room]

KIRK: I have no desire to damage my brain. Can this be handled with reasonable safety? Yes or no?

NOEL: Yes.

KIRK: And will you be able to determine if that beam is harming me in the slightest?

NOEL: Yes, Captain. I know my profession. (Kirk sits in treatment chair) Ready?

KIRK: Mm-hmm.

NOEL: We'll try minimum intensity, a second or two. (light turns)

KIRK: Anytime you're ready, Doctor, just for a second or two.

NOEL: We already tried it for that long, Captain.

KIRK: Nothing happened.

NOEL: Something happened. Your face went completely blank.

KIRK: Try a harmless suggestion.

NOEL: (light turns) You're hungry.

KIRK: You know, when we finally get through this I'd like to locate and raid a kitchen somewhere.

NOEL: I put that suggestion in your mind, Captain. I said simply that you were hungry.

KIRK: Remarkably effective for a device that Doctor Adams was going to abandon.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104427/releaseinfo

IMDb


Hoffa (1992) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Release Dates

USA 25 December 1992



http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/dagger-of-the-mind-24894/


tv.com


Star Trek Season 1 Episode 9

Dagger of the Mind


Kirk investigates an experimental facility for holding prisoners and finds a sinister scheme.


AIRED: 11/3/66



http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F03.html

Bart the Murderer


But before he passes sentence, Principal Skinner bursts in, disheveled.

He tells his story: Tony and his goons came to talk and he threw them out. He went home and began bundling his old newspapers, but the stack fell on him. (``Let this be a lesson to recycle regularly.'') Trapped until the pile of papers, he survived the week by eating his mother's preserves and preserved his sanity by dribbling a basketball that was barely within reach of his one free hand. (``I made a game of it. Seeing how many times I could bounce the ball in a day, then trying to break that record.'') When the police came to search the house...

Wiggum: Find anything this time, boys?

Cop: Uh, no sign of him, Chief.

Wiggum: Princess Opal?

Opal: I see nothing here, but I'm afraid it's splitsville for Delta Burke and Major Dad.

Wiggum: But they seem so happy!

-- ``Bart the Murderer''

... he called out, but they didn't hear him. So he used a little fourth-grade chemistry to build a rocket, which he attached to a vacuum cleaner cord, and which wrapped the cord around a support beam. He then switched on the cord retraction on the vacuum cleaner, which pulled him to safety. He concludes his story, and all cheer. The D.A. asks that Skinner's testimony be struck from the record, unsuccessfully.

Judge: Case dismissed!

Hutz: Your honor... Do I still get paid?










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/6.htm

The Man Trap

Stardate: 1513.1

Original Airdate: Sep 8, 1966


[Planet surface - ruins]

(Spock and Kirk are circling around Crater from different directions)

KIRK: Set.

SPOCK: Acknowledged. Crater! (Kirk fires his phaser)

KIRK: Your wife, Professor. Where is she? Your wife, Professor. Where is she?

CRATER: She was the last of her kind.

KIRK: The last of her kind?

CRATER: The last of its kind. Earth history, remember? Like the passenger pigeon or buffalo. Ooh! I feel strange.

KIRK: Just stunned. You'll be able to think in a minute.

SPOCK: The Earth buffalo. What about it?

CRATER: Once there were millions of them prairies black with them. One herd covered three whole states, and when they moved they were like thunder.

SPOCK: And now they're gone. Is that what you mean?










http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title12/html/USCODE-2011-title12-chap2-subchapI-sec36.htm

12 U.S.C.

United States Code, 2011 Edition

Title 12 - BANKS AND BANKING

CHAPTER 2 - NATIONAL BANKS

SUBCHAPTER I - ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 36 - Branch banks

From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§36. Branch banks

The conditions upon which a national banking association may retain or establish and operate a branch or branches are the following:

(a) Lawful and continuous operation

A national banking association may retain and operate such branch or branches as it may have had in lawful operation on February 25, 1927, and any national banking association which continuously maintained and operated not more than one branch for a period of more than twenty-five years immediately preceding February 25, 1927, may continue to maintain and operate such branch.

(b) Converted State banks

(1) A national bank resulting from the conversion of a State bank may retain and operate as a branch any office which was a branch of the State bank immediately prior to conversion if such office—

(A) might be established under subsection (c) of this section as a new branch of the resulting national bank, and is approved by the Comptroller of the Currency for continued operation as a branch of the resulting national bank;

(B) was a branch of any bank on February 25, 1927


Amendments


1927—Act Feb. 25, 1927





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Thomas_McFadden


Louis Thomas McFadden

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Louis Thomas McFadden (July 25, 1876 – October 1, 1936) was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania, serving from 1923-1935. A banker by trade, he was an opponent of the Federal Reserve system, and was the chief sponsor of the McFadden Act of 1927 which limited federal branch banks to the city in which the main branch operates. He believed that Jewish bankers were plotting with others against the United States. He attempted to impeach President Herbert Hoover in a move that was overwhelmingly rejected.










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 2/25/1927 ( the McFadden Banking Act approved by Calvin Coolidge ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 6/23/1961 ( US Air Force Major Robert White became the first person to deliberately fly an airplane faster than Mach 5 ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 6/23/1961 ( US Air Force Major Robert White became the first person to deliberately fly an airplane faster than Mach 5 ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 7/2/1877 ( Hermann Hesse ) To 3/14/1879 ( Albert Einstein ) is 620 days

620 = 310 + 310

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708469/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek"

The Man Trap (1966)

Country Date

USA 8 September 1966


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708469/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek (TV series 1966–1969)

The Man Trap (#1.1)


William Shatner ... Captain James T. Kirk


Release Date: 8 September 1966 (USA)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlers,_Oklahoma


Antlers, Oklahoma

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antlers is a city in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma. The population was 2,552 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Pushmataha County.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/6.htm

The Man Trap

Stardate: 1513.1

Original Airdate: Sep 8, 1966


[Bridge]

SULU: Ready to leave orbit, Captain.

SPOCK: Something wrong, Captain?

KIRK: I was thinking about the buffalo, Mister Spock. Warp one, Mister Sulu.

SULU: Warp one, sir. Leaving orbit.










http://history.nasa.gov/x15/chrono.html


NASA

X-15


Hypersonic Research at the Edge of Space

Chronology


June 23, 1961

First flight to Mach 5.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1961


June 1961

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


June 23, 1961 (Friday)

USAF Major Robert M. White became the first person to fly an airplane faster than one mile per second (3,600 miles per hour) and the first to pass Mach 5










1960 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:41:33


Filby: That's the last alert! Hurry! Hurry!

H. George Wells: Listen - listen, this is important.

Filby: Look. An atomic satellite zeroing in. That's important. Come on! Come on!

H. George Wells: But I've got to talk to you!

Filby: Come on!

H. George Wells: Filby? Filby!

Filby: Hurry! Hide till the all clear.

H. George Wells: But, but, Filby, I've got to talk to you!

H. George Wells: [ narrating ] The labor of centuries gone in an instant. But then mother earth, aroused by man's violence, responded with volcanic violence of her own. Only my speed through time saved me from being roasted alive










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:59 PM Tuesday, December 06, 2011


A few days ago I was thinking again about that day Tracie moved out of that house I owned in Greer South Carolina. I was trying again to remember the precise year that happened. I remember clearly that day. That was Martin Luther King Day. She had movers come to transport her furniture to her parents house where they lived near Central South Carolina. That must have been 1993. January 18 1993, according to the calendar I just looked at. That must have been the day. My notes are never really clear about that. But I can't see how it could have been later that 1993. My artificial memory records how we first went out on December 7,th 1991. I have been thinking the date we got married at the justice of the peace in that county she lived in was July 2, 1992. I am fairly certain the month and day was July 2nd. I think I have written that more than once over the past five or six years.

In her kind way of speaking, she told me I should get some help. She said she would too. That was the last time we have ever spoke in person. January 18 1993. I can still visualize looking out the windows of the front door of that house on that day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Queen,_Arkansas

Wikipedia


De Queen, Arkansas


De Queen is a city and the county seat of Sevier County, Arkansas, United States










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Mommy! Mommy!
- Hey. Sister. - Mommy!
Mommy! Mommy!










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


KIRK: I would like to have met Doctor Adams. Have you ever been to a penal colony since they started following his theories?

MCCOY: A cage is a cage, Jim.

KIRK: You're behind the times, Bones. They're more like resort colonies now.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/l/look-whos-talking-script-transcript.html


Look Who's Talking


That Mommy persors here again.
She's okay. I like her.
I start crying
and she comes in with a bottle.
Crying, I can handle that.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/where-is-everybody-12585/recap/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 1

Where is Everybody?


EPISODE RECAP


Finally he figures out that he was trying to open the door the wrong way. He then wanders, aimlessly, into the police station muttering something about the feeling he has about being watched.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/terminator-script-transcript-arnold-schwarzenegger.html


The Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Reese?
- you got a first name? - Kyle.
Kyle, what's it like when you go through time?





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


This is peculiar. He's usually
prompt, precise and punctual.





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


You've had your joke.
Tell us what this contraption is for.
I've already told you.
The larger model can
carry a passenger through time.
Not through space, but through time.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (1960)


George: David, I've got to tell it now. While I still remember it!

Filby: Relax, try to relax. You've all the time in the world.

George: You're right David, that's exactly what I have. All the time in the world.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046816/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Caine Mutiny (1954)


Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


KIRK: Mission, routine investigation and report as per ship surgeon's medical log. As for my last entry, it seems I will get to meet Doctor Adams at last. However, I would have preferred other circumstances. Sickbay. Report, Doctor.

MCCOY [on monitor]: Van Gelder's still violently agitated, Captain.

KIRK: And you'd prefer to keep him here until I complete my investigation anyway.

SPOCK: I believe we should, Jim.

MCCOY [on monitor]: Oh, I'm assigning your technical aide, Captain. One of our psychiatrists does have a background in rehabilitative therapy. Doctor Noel, standing by in the transporter room now.

KIRK: Thank you, Doctor. Bridge out. Mister Spock.

[Transporter room]

KIRK: Co-ordinates?

BERKELEY: Locked in, sir. Ready to beam down.

NOEL: Doctor Helen Noel, Captain. We've met. Don't you remember the science lab Christmas party?

KIRK: Yes, I remember.

NOEL: You dropped in

KIRK: Yes, yes, I remember.

SPOCK: Problem, Captain?

KIRK: Mister Spock, you tell McCoy that she had better check out as the best assistant I ever had.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Journal May 25, 2006


Tracie and I first went out on a December 7th. I think it was 1991. I think it was a Christmas party at the bank we worked at. Her job was to stock cash in the ATMs for the western part of the region I covered. When there was a problem with the machines, she called me out to make repairs.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:51 AM Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Sometime in 1992, according to my symbolic memory, I moved back to South Carolina, from Memphis, to work for a company with the initials U.F.P. A few months ago I was studying an earnings history document I got from the Social Security Administration and it dawned on me that U.F.P., which my work history document indicated was located on a street named Enterprise Drive


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/07 1:34 PM
yeah.....and that letter from Maria Coleman that was dated 4/11/91. I wrote a while back about how that date was when the First Gulf War ended. What does that mean? She "learned so much more than I have ever learned before" or something like that. I remember that part from the letter because of a curious grammar structure in that sentence. She was the assistant to the President of First Federal Savings and Loan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 3:40 AM
The former First Federal building has Academy on its east side. College Street runs along its north side and separates it with that library and museum section to the north. On that north side, Atwood Street is a short distance to the northwest and towards the former First Federal building, Marshall Avenue ends and Atwood Street on the west end and Barret Street on the east end. Barrett Street runs north and south and ends after a short distance at Central Avenue which also curves around and ends on its west side on Marshall Avenue.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2011 excerpt ends]





1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sunday, October 21, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:39 PM


In the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, I can "remember" Tracie Rhodes wanting me to ask her father, Joseph, for permission to marry her. Tracie's birthday, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, was July 16th. We met when she started working at the First Federal bank in Greenville, although she worked at the branches in Clemson, South Carolina, which is home to the Clemson Tigers. I lived nearby in Central, South Carolina, off Issaqueena Trail, before I moved to Country Club Estates in Greer, South Carolina.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 October 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/tigers-professor.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:11 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 28 March 2013


Tiger's professor.



My (surrogate) mother told me one time that Tracie had called her on the telephone a short while after Tracie and I divorced.

Tracie told her she was working at that hotel, the University Inn.

I could not remember the name, and it still doesn't ring a bell, but the location is clear in my mind. I used to drive by there a lot when I drove from Greenville to Clemson and Seneca. I also used to live near there when I lived in an apartment on Issaqueena Trail in Central, a small town in western South Carolina that is next to Clemson South Carolina.

The Tigers. University Inn.

She called me sometime later. I remember I was living in an apartment on Dresden in Charlotte North Carolina. She told me she was back working at that First Federal bank we used to work at. She told me she was a bank teller then. That was 1995 or early 1996. I told her I was working as a contract employee at Microsoft in Charlotte. She told me during our telephone conversation that even she had heard of Microsoft before.





https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.689444,-82.82441&spn=0.003957,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.689331,-82.825481&panoid=gx_-dIMSK1on45ehoNFdYQ&cbp=12,193.31,,0,0.56


Google maps


Calhoun Memorial Highway / Pinnacle Street / Reid Street, Clemson, United States


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


[Treatment room]

KIRK: I have no desire to damage my brain. Can this be handled with reasonable safety? Yes or no?

NOEL: Yes.

KIRK: And will you be able to determine if that beam is harming me in the slightest?

NOEL: Yes, Captain. I know my profession. (Kirk sits in treatment chair) Ready?

KIRK: Mm-hmm.

NOEL: We'll try minimum intensity, a second or two. (light turns)

KIRK: Anytime you're ready, Doctor, just for a second or two.

NOEL: We already tried it for that long, Captain.

KIRK: Nothing happened.

NOEL: Something happened. Your face went completely blank.

KIRK: Try a harmless suggestion.

NOEL: (light turns) You're hungry.

KIRK: You know, when we finally get through this I'd like to locate and raid a kitchen somewhere.

NOEL: I put that suggestion in your mind, Captain. I said simply that you were hungry.

KIRK: Remarkably effective for a device that Doctor Adams was going to abandon.

NOEL: I think we should try this again.

KIRK: Yes. Pick something unusual, an unusual suggestion, something we can both be sure of.

NOEL: (light turns) At the Christmas party, we met, we danced, you talked about the stars. I suggest now that it happened in a different way. You swept me off my feet and carried me to your cabin.

[Kirk's quarters]

KIRK: Merry Christmas.

NOEL: Captain, if your crew saw you carry me here.

KIRK: My crew is sworn to secrecy.

NOEL: But my reputation. I mean, just having met like this. Of course, it would be different if you cared for me.

KIRK: You want me to manufacture a lie, wrap it up as a Christmas present for you?

NOEL: No, I prefer honesty. (they kiss)

[Treatment room]

ADAMS: Now Captain Kirk is going to have a complete demonstration. I want there to be no doubts whatsoever in his mind. Mmm. You're madly in love with Helen, Captain. You'd lie, cheat, steal for her, sacrifice your career, your reputation.

NOEL: No, Doctor! No!

ADAMS: The pain. Do you feel it, Captain? You must have her, or the pain grows worse, the pain, the longing for her.

KIRK: Helen.

NOEL: No.

ADAMS: For years, you've loved her, Captain, for years.

KIRK: For years, I've loved you.

ADAMS: You must continue to remember that, Captain. And now, she's gone. (machine to maximum)

KIRK: Helen! Helen, don't go! I need you, Helen!

ADAMS: (reduces intensity) Now Captain, you must take your phaser weapon and drop it on the floor. Captain, the pain increases unless you obey me.

KIRK: I must drop it.

ADAMS: Very good, Captain. Very good indeed. And now your communicator. Drop it on the floor.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise. Argh! (machine to maximum) Kirk to Enterprise. Argh!

NOEL: No!

[Kirk's room]

NOEL: They've taken you from the room, Captain. You're in your own quarters now.

KIRK: Helen. Helen, for years I've loved you. Helen.

NOEL: Try to remember.

KIRK: I've loved you.

NOEL: He placed all that in your mind.

KIRK: For years.

NOEL: Remember. Doctor Adams took the controls away from me. Do you remember the pain and then his voice? Remember?

KIRK: Yes. Yes, I remember. I remember. Helen. Look. The duct. The duct. Give me a hand here. Pull. (cover comes open) Air conditioning. It has to connect with other ducts and tunnels. You can get through this. It might lead to the power supply. Short-circuited, it would cut off the security force field. Have you had any training in hyper-power circuits?

NOEL: No.

KIRK: Megavoltage. Touch the wrong line, and you're dead.

NOEL: Anything's better than Adams' treatment room. (he closes the cover behind her and the door opens) Time for another treatment?

[Treatment room]

ADAMS: Please don't fight me, Captain. The pain only gets worse when you doubt me. You believe in me completely.

KIRK: I believe in you.

ADAMS: You trust me completely.

KIRK: I trust you.

ADAMS: Excellent, Captain. I compliment you. Do you know Doctor Van Gelder was down on his hands and knees sobbing at this point? It was so gratifying. I'm so fortunate to have had a couple of excellent specimens to, to work with. I've learned a great deal.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 21 June 2013