Monday, June 24, 2013

Freaked-Out "Under the Dome" Monday




Only after watching just a short while ago here in Pacific Time Seattle USA the first episode of that racketeer Stephen King's "Under the Dome" premiere episode did I begin to consciously consider the sleeping dreams I had earlier this morning when I was last asleep.

Only just now did I consider that today is a Freaked-Out "Under the Dome" Monday.

I have been aware that the first episode would premiere tonight but I wasn't really consciously aware of the precise premiere date until a couple days ago. I looked it up on a hunch that it would premiere on Sunday night the 23rd but nope, the premiere was tonight, Monday the 24th.

So after watching it, which wasn't that bad and better than I was anticipating, I started thinking about the sleeping dreams I had this morning.

I am also struggling to sort this out in my mind consistent with something that really burdens my mind about writing here and when I know that my so-called time-traveler effect might be the cause of the sleeping dreams I have.

I have written several times about some distant mirror that reflects the thoughts of my mind in the future to my mind in the present.

I think therefore I am.

So if I write here in my journal and if this journal is a document I time-travel to the past then such observations have to be made here in the present because how else would it exist.

So the sleeping dream: to summarize, I personally saw myself launching a tremendous salvo of intercontinental ballistic missiles towards Russia.

But there was something about the Seattle Space Needle about it too, as though that was the target zone.

I didn't think much about it during the day today so most of the details are gone now from my conscious awareness.

The reason I thought it most was because of the detail to the dream. I remember thinking about how clear the details were to me. The only part that was familiar was the Seattle Space Needle but really I cannot now visualize that detail. I just left with the sense of it floating there in the sky and of my conscious awareness I was seeing the Space Needle. There was also something about a thick stainless steel cable that I was attached to, as though I had rappelled down to the surface there around the Space Needle and was still attached to that cable. In that sleeping dream there was nothing I saw that establishes what that cable was attached to. And then there was the notion that I was seeing only a representation of the area in some kind of artificial reality. I was seeing people, angry people perhaps, but they were just artificial representations, just as if I was watching them on a very realistic television that was artificial reality.

If I remember the sleeping dream correctly and those people were hostile to me, in what would have been a brief scene, then that was because of the atom bombs I had launched.

I was seeing red colors that indicated where my missiles had impacted. I saw the coastline and I was glad the impacts was on the coastline because the reduced civilian causalities. I clearly saw red colors where the missiles hit. Most missiles did not get through to the target but at least three did and while I did not see any actual damage I did see clearly in the dream, as though, thinking about it now, I was seeing photos of the target area that were taken before the strikes occurred and then those photos had red colors to indicate which targets had been hit.

All that happened after a series of scenes in my sleeping dream today that I can still visualize fairly well and there are some details I can't figure out how to articulate.

What I do recall now was that I vaguely recall seeing a woman at a computer and I told her to go somewhere and when she was gone I was using her computer credentials to launch the ICBMs.

The work I was doing at the computer console was lengthy and by the time I stepped outside where I clearly saw the vast open sky, at a time of time just before sunrise as I best recall, I could clearly see contrails in the sky from the ICBMs I had launched and I remember something close to disappointment because it was all almost over.

Then I was standing there looking at a barn in the near distance. A farmer was standing there and I clearly saw an ICBM fire out of the silo that was hidden by the barn. The missile rose and then traveled away from me.

So as I was writing all this just now, I was thinking, sure, that sounds familiar. As you know, that severe racketeering "Revolution" television series ended the season with the villain of the villains launching ICBMs towards two America cities so the "President" in Gitmo could reclaim authority of the United States.

But why today? Why did I dream of ICBMs today? I really wasn't all that interested in "Under the Dome." I decided I would watch it if I was awake and I was but I really didn't care if I saw it or not. A few hours before the episode began I was thinking again about that sleeping dream today and I was studying the map down by that park where I was the USS Momsen anchored that day. I haven’t been down there in years now. I was looking at Google Streetview map images and you can clearly see the Seattle Space Needle as you walk along the trail near that park.

And you know, I've been thinking, especially lately, this is all going to end. Someday I will be free of these Freaked-Out Mondays and Tuesday and every damned thing else.

I've been thinking there are hundreds and thousands of billions of habitable worlds out in the universe and I have been thinking it is all empty and I have been thinking that what I am working on gives a lot of people - but certainly not all people - here on planet Earth an escape plan someday.


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:38 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 24 June 2013