Friday, June 14, 2013

Slider




http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005709/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Slider (Character)

from Top Gun (1986)


Slider: Goose, whose butt did you kiss to get in here anyway?

Goose: The list is long, but distinguished.

Slider: Yeah, well so is my Johnson.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/oneofmyturns.html


PINK FLOYD


"One Of My Turns"

Day after day, love turns grey
Like the skin of a dying man
Night after night, we pretend it's all right
But I have grown older and
You have grown colder and
Nothing is very much fun any more.

And I can feel one of my turns coming on.
I feel cold as razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum,
Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
Just one of my bad days
Would you like to watch T. V.?
Or get between the sheets?
Or contemplate the silent freeway?
Would you like something to eat?
Would you like to learn to fly?
Would you like to see me try?
Would you like to call the cops?
Do you think it's time I stopped?
Why are you running away?










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:

01:12:53


Minder: You know, I can't remember. How much blood were we expected to get from these people?

Davenport: Oh, 300 cc's. Yes, that's it.

Minder: That can't be right. If we draw 300 cc's a day, they'll expire altogether.

Davenport: No, I don't think so now that we've terminated brain functions. I mean, they're brain-dead. All they can do now is manufacture blood.

Minder: Well, maybe. We aren't going to get anything like 300 cc's out of those children.


01:14:11

Davenport: Oops. Oh, gosh. Could you hand me that arterial.

Minder: Got it. Well, it's up to the respirators now.

Davenport: Why don't we prep the children? When we're finished with them, we can start on that girl.

Minder: They're so cute. I love working with kids.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005709/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Slider (Character)

from Top Gun (1986)


Goose: Yeeha, Jester's dead!

Wolfman: Won this bullshit?

Goose: Didn't everybody?

Hollywood: Hell no, man. We got our butts kicked.

Wolfman: Thirty seconds. We went like this, he went like that. I said to Hollywood, "Where'd he go?" Hollywood says, "Where'd who go?"

Hollywood: Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's laughing at us.

Slider: That was me laughing, dickhead.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


- And he's laughing at us on the radio.|- That was me, dickhead. We won.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005709/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Slider (Character)

from Top Gun (1986)


Slider: [Iceman shoots down a MiG] Splash that sucker, yeah!










Sliders

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:11:27


Quinn Mallory: [ speaking to video camera ] September 26th - I've been thinking about sending "Schrodinger" through. First cat into the void. But if anything were to happen, I know I couldn't live with that.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:20 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 14 June 2013