Friday, June 07, 2013

"Heavy boots of lead"




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=64868

Press Briefing by Scott McClellan

March 22, 2004


MR. McCLELLAN: Les, first of all, I've seen the reports, but I think that's a matter between Senator Kerry and his Secret Service detail.

Q: But what is the President going to do? Is he going to allow Secret Service to be abused?










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle


Rove's testimony in the yearlong investigation comes as the hotly contested presidential race between Bush and Democrat John Kerry enters its final weeks. Democrats wasted no time in turning Rove's appearance into criticism of the president.

Kerry senior adviser Joe Lockhart issued a statement calling on Rove and other aides to "come clean about their role in this insidious act."

"If the president sincerely wanted to get to the bottom of this potential crime, he'd stop the White House foot-dragging and fully cooperate with this investigation," Lockhart said.










From 6/27/2004 ( I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 110 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/20/1966 ( Chester William Nimitz - United States Navy Fleet Admiral - deceased ) is 110 days



From 8/21/1959 ( Hawaii officially becomes the fiftieth state of the United States of America ) To 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 14227 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 14227 days



From 8/3/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 2265 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1972 ( premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) is 2265 days



From 4/19/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "Last Hours Before Morning" ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



[ See also:http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/race-for-superconductor.html ]



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - President Bush's top political adviser, Karl Rove, testified Friday before a federal grand jury trying to determine if an administration official leaked the name of an undercover CIA officer.

Rove spent more than two hours testifying before the panel, which White House spokesman Scott McClellan said showed that Rove was "doing his part to cooperate" in the investigation



http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/show%20trial


Merriam-Webster


show trial


Definition of SHOW TRIAL

a trial (as of political opponents) in which the verdict is rigged










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:05 PM Monday, April 11, 2011


I know I wrote somewhere what that woman said to me in 2004 but damned if I can find it now. She was one of two women who were volunteers at the 27 June 2004 Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho who were apparently there to wait for Ironman triathlon finishers, such as myself, to cross the finish line of that 2.4 mile swim course and 112 mile bicycle course and 26.2 mile running course. When I crossed the finish line of that course about 11:20 PM that evening after the 7:00 AM start those two women walked me out of the finish area and pointed out to me a tent where finishers could go to get food and rest. I remember several days later I looked back at the video that the racketeering Ironman corporation had posted on their racketeering internet website for a while and the video showed me running across the finish line and those two women came over to meet me and that one woman put here hand on my chest and then she said something about how she knew "I didn't want to be here." Or she said "there." I cannot recall. I told her I did want to be there. I wondered about that for a long time because I did not understand why she would say that to me. That comment seemed abnormal.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blacksabbath/ironman.html


BLACK SABBATH


"Iron Man"

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
in the great magnetic field
When he travelled time
for the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
that he will soon unfurl

Now the time is here
for Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


But then I was traveling backwards, down the hill I think. I put on the brakes but I still keep traveling down the hill and away from the person I wanted to talk to. Then I put the transmission in Drive and pressed the accelerator, but all the wheels did was spin and I kept moving fast backwards, I felt frustrated. I eventually stopped and the person I wanted to talk to caught up with me but I don't remember anything after that. There was some other stuff going on, possibly it was dream manipulation to respond to my metaphor about being in an H-bomb experiment. But the recurring theme has something to do with traveling backwards and not being able to stop where I want to. It actually reminds me of controlling a ship, in that it takes time and space to stop one.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:35 PM Monday, June 20, 2011


No fate in sight.





I sat there in that Gas Works Park that night and in various places around the park. The Seattle skyline was clearly all lit up on the other side of the Lake Union. One time during that long night I sat there on a wooden park bench that is on top of the hill that is the highest point of the park, and while I do not recall precisely what I wrote, although I think I wrote about it one or more times in my journal since then, which I have not yet tried to find, and only starting thinking about this in the past minute or so, I think I wrote on that wood board of that bench: "When does this end?"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 June 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:34 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 07 June 2013