Monday, June 25, 2007

"Besides, they started it."

Firing a few no-name wannabe-journalists is not going to even come close to settling this matter.



I noted my observation that the 1981 Gulf of Sidra incident formed a 1-334 connection to the second day of Operation Eagle Claw, which was the failed attempt to rescue our people being held as hostages in Iran. There was also a '334' connection I observed with the second Gulf of Sidra incident in 1989, pointing back to 2/14/1986.

The terrorists love all this stuff. It gives them ideas to try to kill me in an amusing fashion. It is all because they know I am quite superior to them. They are pathetic, defective humans and they can't stand me being alive to illustrate just how pathetic they are. That is why everything is so fucked up and I have had to spend over 9 years on this deployment to prosecute insurgent activity in the United States. It is a reflection of just how inferior I make them feel which causes them to respond with violence and any other acts of cowardice they can get away with, just because he can.




As soon as I read this next article, I suddenly "remembered" Gemma talking about a "little Niagra." In my artifical and symbolic memory, Gemma was my father's second wife and I am quite certain she actually symbolizes my flight into space with Gemini 12 in 1966. In that artificial and symbolic memory, we were out on some kind of educational experience, I can't "remember" what it was we were going to see. It was something similar to a museum, but it was out in the woods and there was a stream with a waterfall and she said it was named Little Niagra. Another artificial and symbolic memory associated with that experience is that we found a cat while we were there and that was what we named it: Little Niagra.

http://dailynightly.msnbc.com/2007/06/medal-of-hono-2.html#below-fold

Medal of Honor: Drew D. Dix

In late January, Staff Sergeant Dix and several of his men were operating in and around Cambodia with part of a Navy SEAL platoon to try to acquire definitive intelligence about a rumored Vietcong offensive. Just after dawn on January 31, Dix’s unit returned to Chau Phu in the SEAL riverboats to find that the Tet Offensive had already begun and the city had been overrun by two heavily armed Vietcong battalions. (South Vietnamese units hadn’t resisted because they thought a cease-fire had been arranged for the New Year holiday.) When they tried to land, they encountered such heavy fire that one of them later said, “It was like a little Normandy.”




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110443/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Major Payne (1995)

Emily: [She and Tiger enter Major Payne's office] Apparently he had a little accident.

Major Payne: Apparently he pissed all over the front of his pants.

Emily: Well maybe that's because he's six.

Major Payne: Because he's six? Woman, when I was six years old I had a full time job.