Saturday, June 30, 2007

Federal prosecution charge against Dave Reichert: insurrection against the United States of America.

59-334 pointing to Phoebe's 18th birthday. I assume this represents they had found out around this time I was still alive and they were trying to get me back home to my wife.

From 3/21/1922 to 7/16/1981 is: 59 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37687&st=&st1=

Nomination of Richard P. Godwin To Be Under Secretary of Defense

August 1st, 1986

The President today announced his intention to nominate Richard P. Godwin to be Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition. This is a new position.


Since 1980 Mr. Godwin has been president, Bechtel Civil and Minerals, Inc., in San Francisco, CA. Mr. Godwin has been with Bechtel since 1961, when he started as an executive engineer, and later he held the following positions: manager, scientific development department, 1962-1965; executive assistant to the chairman, Bechtel Group of Companies, 1965-1967; manager, research and scientific development, corporate planning, executive services, and computer departments, 1967-1971; vice president, Bechtel, Inc., and manager of division operations in the hydro and community facilities division, 1971-1973; deputy division manager and division manager, 1974-1976; director, Bechtel Group of Companies, 1976-1978; senior vice president, 1978-1979; and executive vice president and member of the executive committee, 19791980.
Mr. Godwin graduated from Yale University (B.E., 1945). He is married, has four children, and resides in San Francisco, CA. Mr. Godwin was born March 21, 1922, in Clifton, N.J.




Valerie Plame was 34 years, 330 days, old on 3/15/1998. That is the day I recognize as when I began this deployment to prosecute the insurgents in control of King County, Washington and their corrupted public official accomplices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_plame

Valerie Plame Wilson (born Valerie Elise Plame April 19, 1963, in Anchorage, Alaska) is a former United States Central Intelligence Agency officer who held non-official cover (NOC) status prior to the public disclosure of her classified covert CIA identity in a syndicated American newspaper column



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Identities_Protection_Act

The Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (Pub.L. 97-200, 50 U.S.C. § 421-426) is a United States federal law that makes it a federal crime to intentionally reveal the identity of an agent who one knows to be in or recently in certain covert roles with a U.S. intelligence agency.


There is also something that has puzzled me about the similarity of the U.S. Navy AQD code and the Al Qaeda terrrorist group.

I sense that is part of the Microsoft-Corbis terrorist set up. I'm not sure about the letter 'D' though. But it could be because the 'D' is the 4th letter of the alphabet. The terrorist group is a real concern for those of us faithfully serving in the U.S. government, unlike George W. Bush and his terrorist accomplices. I believe he and his accomplices have only been helping the Al Qaeda terrorists by promoting their cause. There are probably a lot of extremists who had not heard of Al Qaeda until George W. Bush started preaching about them and then those extremists took up their cause. And George W. Bush was doing all that to deflect attention away from the terrorists in control of Microsoft-Corbis.


In the social security number for my official federal undercover identity, the middle number sequence is '17' which is the number of "Q" in the alphabet. In the primary speciality field of the DD-214 for my official federal undercover identity, subtracting 59 produces the billet code 1130. That means I am a regular commissioned U.S. Navy officer with U.S. Navy SEAL qualification.

In other words, I am a official federal undercover agent with the rank of U.S. Navy Captain (O-6), my billet number is 1130, and my AQD code is QE1 or QF1.

http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/OfficerClassification/i/SEC_D_PT_Q.htm

SPECIAL WARFARE

First Character: Q

AQD codes having the first character "Q" are used to modify 1130 billets and 113X officer designators when the billet requirements/officer qualifications pertain to the special warfare specialty.

These AQD codes are assigned to personnel by PERS-4.

http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/upd_CD/BUPERS/OFFCLASS/Vol%201/PART%20D%20-%20ADDITIONAL%20QUALIFICATION%20DESIGNATION%20(AQD.PDF


Based on the age of Joseph Wayne Burgess, my father in my artificial and symbolic memory, who was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma, I assume that I began my official federal undercover identity on 6/28/1998.


My first day at Microsoft on 12/7/1998 was arranged by Microsoft. I can't remember the precise day they arranged for my interviews, but looking at the calendar, I think it was 19 November 1998. I didn't even contact anyone at Microsoft about employment; rather a Microsoft employee contacted me and suggested I come to work for Microsoft. I needed the work so I went through with the interviews. Microsoft chose my first day of employment as 12/7/1998. Not only is that date known as Pearl Harbor Day in the U.S., it was also the day Bill Gates commented in the newspapers that the U.S. federal government was out to destroy Microsoft.

On the date 1/27/2000, Scooter Libby, formerly of Dick Cheney's staff, was 593 months, 5 days, old. Libby - Libyan. Also on the date 1/27/2000, I had been working undercover at Microsoft for 59 weeks, 3 days, having started there on 12/7/1998. The date 1/27/2000 was 359 days before 1/20/2001, the day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney took office.

The World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked on 9/11/2001. That was 33 months, 4 days, after 12/7/1998, the first day of employment for me at Microsoft, as arranged by Microsoft.

The USS Cole DDG-67 was hit by terrorists on 10/12/2000, which was 334 days before the 9/11/2001 attacks.


This aircraft has 3-3-4 in the tail number:

American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked in the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was an American Airlines flight aboard a Boeing 767-223ER aircraft, registration number N334AA


When I read about this hijacked aircraft, I recognized the Microsoft employee ID 75612 that Microsoft assigned to me on 12/7/1998, which was 33 months, 4 days, before 9/11/2001:

Flight 175
Tail number N612UA

United Airlines Flight 175 was a morning flight that regularly flew from Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California (Boston–Los Angeles route). On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 767-222, registered N612UA


This aircraft had the '591' in the registration number on the tail:

United Airlines Flight 93 was a regular flight from Newark International Airport (now known as Newark Liberty International Airport) in Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco International Airport, then continuing on to Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan, on a different aircraft. On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 757-222, registered N591UA


The pilot of Flight 77 that went into the Pentagon was 3459 days older than I am.

From 9/12/1949 to 3/3/1959 is: 3459 days

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 - September 11, 2001) was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, the aircraft that was crashed by terrorists into the Pentagon during the September 11, 2001 attacks.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Communist Interrogations

Thu, 2/16/06 11:25 AM

http://www.odci.gov/csi/kent_csi/docs/v02i2a06p_0003.htm

The stimulants, in general, have the effect of increasing wakefulness and alertness at the expense of creating tremulousness, feelings of anxiety and overactivity. Caffein, benzedrine, and dexedrine fall into this category. There are a number of derivatives of benzedrine which have essentially the same action. "Aktedron," a synthetic benzedrine derivative, has been used in Czechoslovakia and Southeast Europe. Coffee and Benzedrine derivatives are sometimes administered to tired or sleepy prisoners in order to wake them up enough so that the interrogation can be carried on. They have been used in this manner in Eastern Europe, in Russia, and in China. In and of themselves they have no important effect in producing confessions. Used in combination with a system of psychological and physiological pressures they will in many cases accelerate and exacerbate the profound fatigue, confusion, loss of critical judgment, and breakdown of resistance which is a consequence of the full course of control techniques.

[I was suspecting back with I worked at Microsoft that someone was drugging my coffee.]
I was thinking the other day, as whoever listens to me in the bathroom knows, about a situation 20 years ago when I was face-to-face with the Soviet Navy.

Ah, I remember now, it was after Bush was talking about how he thought the oceans would protect us. I thought out loud that he should have been with me in 1985 off the coast of Texas. And then that reminded me of something I read about Bush filling the role of a Soviet bomber during a training exercise with his fighter squadron. Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I was thinking about how we had our names on our uniforms. We were close enough to them that they could probably read our names with telephoto lenses. I wonder if they would use that information to try to recruit spies, similar to the Walker spy ring that was going on back then. Then I remember something peculiar a year or two later. When I was in school at Dam Neck, someone commented that my security badge had a different color background on my photo. I didn't know what it meant. A different security level? So then I began to wonder the other day if maybe our spies had picked up their spies mentioning our names, taken from that expedition in 1985. I also wondered how often the Soviets had ships off our coast, especially the Gulf Coast. I remember someone saying they could easily launch a cruise missile strike on Dallas from there and I remember thinking of what that would do to those skyscrapers.

These are mean-looking mothers:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/row/rus/slava-DNSC9400153.JPG

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/ss-n-12.htm

SS-N-12 Sandbox is a Russian supersonic speed cruise missile with a range of 550 km carrying a payload of 1,000 kg


http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/04/20040426-6.html

For years, when we grew up -- at least us baby boomers grew up -- we thought that oceans would protect us from harm's way. And then we learned a solemn lesson on that day. We learned the lesson that there is an enemy which hates us because of what we stand for. Because we love freedom, because we value freedom, because we work for free societies, there's an enemy which is willing to inflict harm. The enemy also is the kind of enemy we've really never faced before because they're willing to kill innocent women and children and men of all religions in order to affect our psychology.

[Just what was it about the ocean that would protect us from Soviet bombers and missiles? And then he's talking about some new enemy that hates us, what did he think we needed defense from the Soviets for?]

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html

served as an F-102 fighter pilot in the Texas Air National Guard.

[I wonder if he knows Ballmer personally?]

President Bush received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

http://www.e-thepeople.org/article/34514/view?viewtype

"William Campenni, a retired Guard pilot, served with Mr. Bush in the 111th. He remembers a training flight over the Gulf during which the future president mimicked a Soviet bomber.