Monday, June 18, 2007

Look on the bright side: your kids can still visit you during your life sentence in federal prison.

All Microsoft and Corbis employees, among others, with be charged with federal felony counts of providing material support to a terrorist organization.




I looked at space shuttle flight STS-51-B because it was the 17th launch of the space shuttle. I turned 17 years old on 3/3/1976 and spent that entire year in space. I think this is supposed to be a 3-3-4 clue. The time from when I turned 17 years old to the launch of the 17th flight of the space shuttle was 3344 days.

The pilot of that 17th flight then flew on STS-33 and then on STS-44. That also creates a pointer to the '33' and '44' in that 3344.

17
33
44

From 3/3/1976 (I turned 17 years old) to 4/29/1985 is: 3344 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_D._Gregory

Frederick Drew Gregory (Colonel, USAF, Ret.) is a former NASA astronaut and former NASA Deputy Administrator. He also served briefly as NASA Acting Administrator in early 2005, covering the period between the departure of Sean O'Keefe and the swearing in of Michael Griffin.

Missions STS-51-B, STS-33, STS-44


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-51-B

STS 51-B was the seventeenth flight of a Space Shuttle and the seventh flight of Challenger.
Launch: April 29, 1985




I watched the 1986 movie "Heartbreak Ridge" on DVD today for the first time I can actually remember watching the movie. I know that I have seen it before but I can't actually remember when and that is probably an important detail. I am quite certain that I have not seen it in the past 9 years, but yet I watch it and I know I have seen it before because the entire movie is familiar. I can remember every scene in it as though I have seen it before and probably more than once. I just can't remember when I watched it. I know I would have gone to the movie theatre to watch it because I like Clint Eastwood movies, but for the life of me, I have absolutely no memory of ever seeing the movie. I can remember other movies, but I can't remember this one. And I am quite certain I should have some memory of it. But it is just a blank spot in my mind. I know something is there because my mind tells me there is nothing there. I have described that feeling before as trying to kick down the door to a room with no walls.

I think the woman who owns the bar he lives at is one of those connections to reality in terms of my relationship with Phoebe. Her age compared to Phoebe's age is close to forming the same numerical sequence as my age difference with Phoebe. It is similar to how the age of the actor from "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," Judge Reinhold, seems to point to the age difference with Phoebe and me. I also see a pattern suggesting that Phoebe is a very good cook. I caution myself, though, that certain details might reflect wishful thinking on my part. For example, I might have created a character that represented Phoebe and that was a good cook because I wished that Phoebe was a good cook. Now I don't know which part is real and which part is wishful thinking. I think I know, but there is some uncertainty that I can't explain. Maybe I thought she was too good to be true all that time too and now that is the uncertainty I feel. Something about being worried about losing her because I loved her. I could always find a woman but I could not find anyone to replace Phoebe and I didn't even want to try. It is all one giant puzzle of a billion details in my mind I have been trying all these years to put together so I can get back home. That is the source of those recurring dreams these past 9 years where I discover I still own that house at Country Club Estates I liked so much but I can't explain why or how I still own it. But yet, I can go back there at anytime if I can find a way to get there.

There was a line in "Heartbreak Ridge" that reminded me of my theory that I was in the Beirut barracks that was bombed in 1983. My theory was that it had something to do with trying to kill me to keep me from fighting with the U.S. military in the invasion of Grenada. The 10/23/1983 bombing of that U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut forms a 3-3-3 clue with my 24th birthday. The invasion of Grenada was 2 days after the U.S. Marines barracks was bombed in Beirut and I don't think that was a coincidence. My thoughts suggest they dug me out of the rubble of that barracks in Beirut and then I flew my T-38 Talon to Grenada in time for the invasion.

From 3/3/1983 to 10/23/1983 is: 33 weeks, 3 days

The date 11/25/1986 is the date I recognize as when my family had a funeral for me because I was missing in Africa. I had been missing since a bombing strike on the building where I was being held as a POW.

As described in the next calculation that uses my '3-5-9' artistic device, Clint Eastwood's birth date is 5/31/1930, the funeral for me was 11/25/1986, Phoebe's birth date is 7/16/1963, and the invasion of Grenada was 10/25/1983.

From 5/31/1930 to 11/25/1986 is: 20632 days
20632 * 0.359 = 7406
From 7/16/1963 to 10/25/1983 is: 7406 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Eastwood

Clint Eastwood (born Clinton Eastwood, Jr. on May 31, 1930) is an iconic American actor, composer, and Academy Award-winning film director and film producer. While his recent work as a director, on films like Million Dollar Baby and Letters from Iwo Jima, is consistently praised by critics, Eastwood is perhaps most famous for his tough guy, anti-hero acting roles, including Inspector 'Dirty' Harry Callahan in the Dirty Harry series and the Man with No Name in Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Westerns.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartbreak_Ridge

Release date(s) December 5, 1986

Heartbreak Ridge is a 1986 film, starring Clint Eastwood (who also produced and directed) and Mario Van Peebles, about the 1983 U.S. invasion of Grenada, West Indies. A portion of the movie was filmed on the island itself.

The title comes from the Battle of Heartbreak Ridge, fought during the Korean War in 1951 by soldiers of the U.S. Army's 2nd Infantry Division, along with those of the French Battalion, against the North Korean Army. The character played by Eastwood was awarded the Medal of Honor as a result of his heroic actions there, and later joins the United States Marine Corps. In the film, he is a tough, grizzled Marine Gunnery Sergeant, with several wars and many battles under his belt.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of soldiers, the majority being U.S. Marines. The October 23, 1983, blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_grenada

The Invasion of Grenada, codenamed Operation Urgent Fury, was an invasion of the island nation of Grenada by the United States of America and several other nations in response to a coup d’état by Deputy Prime Minister Bernard Coard. From October 25, 1983, the United States, Barbados, Jamaica and members of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States landed ships on Grenada, defeated Grenadian and Cuban resistance and overthrew Coard's government. October 25 is a national holiday of Grenada, called Thanksgiving Day, to commemorate this event.



I recognize that 3/3/1959 is my American birth date and 3/4/1959 is considered my birth date by my family in Britain. I recognize the date 2/14/1986 as when I was shot down by anti-aircraft fire in Africa and 4/14/1986 as when I escaped my subsequent captivity as a Prisoner of War in Libya. This calculation uses my '593' artistic device to illustrate my relationship with this band, among the others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronaut_%28album%29

Astronaut is an album by British band Duran Duran, first released on October 11, 2004.

This was Duran Duran's first studio album since Pop Trash (2000), and the first full album since Seven and the Ragged Tiger (1983) to be recorded by the original five members of the band. (The stand-alone single "A View to a Kill" was their last studio recording together.)

From 3/4/1959 to 10/11/2004 is: 16658 days
16658 * 0.593 = 9878
From 3/4/1959 to 3/20/1986 is: 9878 days

From 2/14/1986 to 4/14/1986 is: 59 days
59 * 0.593 = 34
From 2/14/1986 to 3/20/1986 is: 34 days



There is also the conflicting memory I wrote about in my journal many years ago. I wrote that I had been to Grenada during the invasion, but then there was something conflicting in my mind about that. At some point, I understood that I could not have gone to Grenada for that invasion because I had not even been in the U.S. Navy at the time. The invasion was in 1983 and I didn't even go into the Navy until 1984. I had a lot of thoughts on this subject that I never wrote about in my journal because it made no sense. It all seemed like random thoughts of imagination.

Clint Eastwood's character "Tom Highway" has a line in the movie, "I couldn't get out of sight if it took a quarter to go around the world," that reminds me of something I noted a while back. I observed that the U.S. military Prisoner of War Medal resembles the U.S. quarter-dollar coin.

The scar on his forehead reminds me of the scar on my eye, which I think occurred earlier that year in 1986 when the Libyans caught me. Having the scar on his eye, similar to "Lost In Space" with "Major West" wouldn't have been as noticeable. I guess that was revealed somehow to the military forces trying to get me out of captivity. It supports my theory of some kind of being forced to fight in some kind of gladiator type of captivity that was being broadcast on video.

After the 4/14/1986 air strike on the prison I was being held at as a Prisoner of War, they might have dumped me out in the desert in a mass grave. I don't know. I see that coming up in a lot of places and that might be what happened but that is one of those memories that I don't want back because it was just so incredibly bad. I was unconscious when they threw me into the grave and when I regained conscious, it was the most gruesome experience I had ever experienced. There is also the notion that I had to run through the extreme environment of the Sahara for a long time so that probably cooked my brain to some extent. I must have remembered it afterwards though or.....something. I must have remembered something about it all.

I wonder if this movie is another source for me thinking Phoebe was my second wife. The more I watch it, the more I think there is something that identifies the woman who owns the bar as my wife. It is something, I guess, about "Tom Highway" asking if his room was still there. But the part about "Aggie" is all fiction, as it relates to me, in any form.

"Mary Jackson" is the name of the woman who owns the bar. Her husband was killed in the Vietnam War in 1968. I recognize the date 11/25/1986 as when my family had a funeral for me, thinking I had been killed in Africa. The bereaved girlfriend in the 1990 "Navy Seals" also points back to that time in 1986, suggesting she represents Phoebe and I was the U.S. Navy SEAL that had been killed.

In the movie, "Mary" reveals that she pours "Tom's" coffee and lays out his clothes every morning.

From 3/29/1919 to 7/16/1963 is: 44 years, 3 months, 17 days

44 years, 3.59 months

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0373012/

Eileen Heckart
Date of Birth: 29 March 1919
Heartbreak Ridge (1986) .... Little Mary



The actress who portrays "Tom Highway's" wife was 34 years, 33 weeks, 6 days, old on 11/26/1976. A later movie for her, a few years after I ran my way back home from Africa, was as the mother of Phoebe's character in "Drop Dead Fred." I recognize the date 11/26/1976 as when I landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto after successfully diverting the comet a few months earlier. I assume that my oxygen supply was almost depleted and Callisto was going to be my grave site. I discovered there was water ice, though and I was able to convert it into enough oxygen to make it back to Earth on 4/14/1977.

I wonder if her character is named "Aggie" for some reason relevant to me and Alabama.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0556850/

Marsha Mason
Date of Birth: 3 April 1942

Heartbreak Ridge (1986) .... Aggie
Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Polly Cronin



As I was watching the movie today, this woman's hair reminds me of Phoebe. The character this actress portrays is married to the soldier that "Tom Highway" is trying to find. The actress is 35.866 months younger than Phoebe. 1 more day and she would have been 35.9 months younger than Phoebe. I don't think Phoebe has ever had any children. The kids are all mine, though. The reason for the infants is probably because Lindsay Lohan was born during that time I was missing, if I have this all figured out correctly. I hope someone explained this all to Phoebe, if she didn't know all ready. Or they just told her that my mind is scrambled and I am trying to reassemble the long-term memories of an accomplished novelist and U.S. Navy officer and loving husband to her.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687037/

Begoña Plaza
Date of Birth: 12 July 1966
Heartbreak Ridge (1986) (as Begonia Plaza) .... Mrs. Aponte


As with the actress who portrays his wife, this actor is only 1 day off from creating a '59' clue with my wife.

From 7/16/1963 to 9/12/1963 is: 58 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0290632/

Ramón Franco
Date of Birth: 12 September 1963
Heartbreak Ridge (1986) (as Ramon Franco) .... Aponte



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:08 AM

God what a fucked up dream. Makes me think of being tortured. They put you into a machine and you have to wriggle your way out, centimeter by centimeter and it is beyond claustrophobic and they look for your worst fears and every day they have a new day to exploit your worst fears and this goddamned doesn't even come close - not even goddamned close - to describing how bad it is.

03/17/07 2:12 AM
They don't torture you with primarily physical pain, such as beatings, etc.
the real bastards look to get in your head and really screw with you. And they have weeks and months and years to just screw with your head and screw with your head because they are lunatics and this doesn't come goddamned close to describing how bad it was.

03/17/07 8:55 AM
I woke up this time thinking, partially visualizing, flying an F-14 Tomcat over the ocean somewhere. I can almost visualize another F-14 flying on my wing. Suddenly, the other F-14 exploded but I can't actually visualize that part. I think both people parachuted out of that aircraft. Apparently another missile hit my aircraft, blew off the canopy, and knocked me unconscious. Then I can almost see us traveling straight down towards the ocean surface and the RIO in the seat behind me was yelling at me to wake up. I pulled up and engaged the two aircraft that fired at us. One was hit by my Sparrow but the other Sparrow missed. I went in and finished off the other one up close. I returned to the carrier and landed safely, and then passed out from a moderate concussion with blood running out from underneath my cracked helmet.

03/17/07 9:00 AM
Or the RIO had been knocked out to from the explosion that tore off the canopy. What I was hearing was someone on the carrier yelling at me over the radio to pull up before I crashed into the ocean. The RIO woke up and I asked him if he was ok or he asked me if I was ok. This must all be symbolized in my "memory" as that time I wrote about driving that convertible Mustang back from Orlando with a couple other guys from boot camp. I fell asleep as I was driving on the interstate and almost ran into an overpass structure in the median.

03/17/07 9:45 AM
In my "memory" of that time in that Mustang, the guy sitting asleep all the time in the back seat of the car might actually represent that the RIO had been killed in the explosion that blew off the canopy of my F-14. The guy in the seat to the right of my might have been a pilot in another F-14 guiding me back to the carrier because I was suffering from a concussion.

03/17/07 9:49 AM
How I managed to shoot down those two enemy fighters is beyond me. I imagine or remember that I left a wake on the ocean surface I came so close to it before I recovered control after the initial missile volley they sent at us. They got off another volley but none of those detonated around me.

03/17/07 11:02 AM
It must have been something similar to when I saved those people from being run over by that speeding car a few years back. That must have been 2002. I was a volunteer at the Danskin triathlon. I puzzled over that for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on something about that. My mind had been blank but yet I acted with such split-second decisiveness to keep them from getting splattered by that car.

03/17/07 11:10 AM
There was just something else there that I could not explain. Maybe it is what people call deja vu.

03/17/07 1:13 PM
After I regained better consciousness, I responded over the radio by asking "Vector." My RIO was out so the carrier gave me tactical information about the incoming missiles plus a vector to the enemy fighters.

03/17/07 1:16 PM
I had a photo of my family on the instrument panel in the F-14 and it was that photo I first saw as I started to regain consciousness and that helped me to unsterstand what the voice from the carrier was saying over the radio.

03/17/07 1:39 PM
Is that connected to my "memories" of the hood flying up on my red 1967 Ford as I was flying down Hicks Road approaching that 90-degree turn? That happened twice but I can only visualize that one time near that turn. I can't "remember" where the other one occurred or which happened first.

There were also those times I wrote about with the wheels popping off my blue 1967 Chevrolet. That one time might represent catapault pulling off the front landing gear as I was launched off the carrier. It is also clever how I think my "memories" of where I parked near the house on Hicks Road represent launching from a carrier deck. One time I would pull straight up onto the road and I think that represents the forward catapault. Another time, I would pull up onto the road at an angle and I think that represents the waist catapault, which launches aircraft off to the side of the carrier.

03/17/07 2:09 PM
There's a booklet in the cover of the CD of Duran Duran "Greatest." On one of the pages is someone that almost looks like me. He doesn't look exactly like me but I think all my "memories" of what I looked like at that age are actually of another person.

03/17/07 2:15 PM
I have this "memory" of a guy I was riding with when we first starting going to fox hunt competition in Ben Lomond. I was riding with him because we were field judges and I hadn't got to the point of operating on my own as a field judge. He was telling me that he sang well when music was playing but he didn't sound so good without the music. I didn't think he sang well either way. I think that actually represents me. If I sound like I sing well, it is all due to music production.

03/17/07 2:28 PM
There was that Boatswain Mate I "remember" from the USS Taylor named Andy.

03/17/07 2:48 PM
I wonder if my brain was so scrambled after that missile shattered the canopy that I started communicating to the carrier in Spanish?!!

That would make a whole lot of sense that it happened like that!!!!

03/17/07 2:49 PM
I think that I am fluent in Spanish and my brain was so rattled that I couldn't remember how to speak English for a little while.

03/17/07 3:58 PM
There was that one day in my senior year. Something about a group of us from my class was sitting in with the DJ at the Ashdown radio station. I "remember" Jimmi Anne Armstrong was there. She asked me something about whether I wanted to say something on the radio, as we were all reading something during breaks in the music. Can't "remember" what the point of it all was. Before I got there - and I can still visualize all this and where it was on the highway leading to the radio station; just past Ronnie Alexander's house I think - some kids in the woods hit my windshield with a water balloon. I stopped to get them but they ran off.

I have been trying to think of times when something hit my windshield. I felt as though I was about to "remember" something important and then I started thinking of this "memory."

03/17/07 4:04 PM
There was that time I was riding in the passenger seat as Thedia was driving and we had just crossed over the state line into Oklahoma. We had gone past where those beer joints are at the state line and we were right around that bridge going over a small river. I rolled down the window and tried to throw out a bottle of Coca-Cola that still had a lot of soda in it. But I threw it bottom first and as it went out the window, it drenched me with the soda in the bottle and left me and the car sticky from the soda. I wonder if that is really a "memory" about blood while flying in a fighter jet that was hit by enemy fire.



This actress was born precisely 359 days before the launch of Apollo 17, the final flight to the Earth's moon, where that final lunar landing occurred on a Monday. She portrays the woman "Truman" searches for in "The Truman Show."

"New Moon On Monday"

From 12/14/1971 to 12/7/1972 is: 359 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001523/

Natascha McElhone

Date of Birth: 14 December 1971

The Truman Show (1998) .... Lauren/Sylvia



I haven't seen this movie, that I can remember, but what I read in these pages, it seems the character named "Buzz" was trying to steal the woman that my wife portrays. I probably created this detail so I could point back to it someday when I told her the full story about my youth in the space program. The characters "Chip" and "Buzz" both represent me but there was a lot she didn't know about me, perhaps.

From 3/3/1959 to 9/20/1965 is: 2393 days
From 7/16/1963 to 9/20/1965 is: 797 days
797 / 2393 = 0.333

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0750852/

Robert Rusler

Date of Birth: 20 September 1965

Shag (1989) .... Buzz Ravenel



I was looking at this a while back and I think I now have fully decoded what I was trying to express here with my '333' artistic device, in connection with my wife. I do not recall ever seeing this movie, but if I have this all figured out correctly, then it is quite clever, if I do say so myself. The date 7/21/1969 is when Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin first walked on the Earth's moon.

From 7/16/1963 to 9/16/1994 is: 11385 days
From 3/3/1959 to 7/21/1969 is: 3793 days

3793 / 11385 = 0.333

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Caraboo_%28film%29

Release date(s) September 16, 1994 (USA)

Princess Caraboo is a 1994 film, directed by Michael Austin, based on the real-life 19th-century character Princess Caraboo, who passed herself off in British society as an exotic princess who spoke a strange foreign language. She is played in the film by Phoebe Cates. The film was written by Michael Austin and John Wells The original music score was composed by Richard Hartley.

Tagline: She was everything they dreamed of... and nothing they expected.



The age difference between Phoebe and me is 4 years, 4.43 months. The actor who imagines Phoebe kissing him, or at least I think she does as I never watch that part even though it is all just his wishful thinking, was 4443 days old when Apollo 11 landed on the Earth's moon.

From 5/21/1957 to 7/20/1969 is: 4443 days

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
13 / 30 = 0.43
From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4.43 months

4-4-4-3

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001662/

Judge Reinhold

Date of Birth: 21 May 1957

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Brad Hamilton




I'm not sure if I am going to write about Ray Walston in this one or wait until later. I was 4.57 years old when "My Favorite Martian" premiered. The planning for my mission to the outer solar system was probably well underway even back then. That series about the martian might represent that I had been selected for the mission by that time, even though I was only 4 years old. I assume that is why the martian in that series is an actor named Ray.

He is 44 years, 13 weeks, older than me. I am 4 years, 4 months, 13 days, older than Phoebe.

4-4-1-3

Who's to say when his birth date was established though. That date could have been put out there somewhere in 1975, for all I know. Or this is all just some kind of plan that was going on long before Phoebe and I were even born, consistent with my theory about the arranged marriage. Those plans could have been made in 1955, for all I consciously remember.



I don't know what role this actress had in the movie other than what I read here in the credits. I assume it is another clue I created with my '334' artistict device to represent my relationship with Phoebe.

From 3/4/1959 to 1/7/1962 is: 3 days, 34 months

3-3-4

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0865177/

Hallie Todd
Date of Birth: 7 January 1962
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) (uncredited) .... Linda's Friend



This guy in "Fast Times" seems to create a 3-59 clue with the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck. My thoughts suggest I won two gold medals in competitions involving a sled, which reminds me of the sleigh used by Santa Claus. This movie is the only credit listed for that actor.
He was 35.92 years old when the Olympics began and 35.95 years on the final day.

From 2/27/1928 to 1/29/1964 is: 35 years, 336 days
336 / 365 = 0.92
From 2/27/1928 to 1/29/1964 is: 35.92 years

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0908943/

Roy Homer Wallack
Date of Birth: 27 February 1928
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) (as Roy Holmer Wallack) .... Santa Claus at Mall


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luge

A luge is small one- or two-person sled on which one sleds supine and feet-first. Steering is done by flexing the sled's runners with the calf of each leg or exerting opposite shoulder pressure to the seat [pod]. Luge is also the name of the sport which involves racing with such sleds. It is a competition in which these sleds race against the clock.

Luge, like the skeleton, and the bobsled, originated in the health-spa town of St Moritz, Switzerland, in the mid-to-late nineteenth century, through the endeavours of hotel entrepreneur Caspar Badrutt. Badrutt successfully sold the idea of winter resorting, as well as rooms with food, drink, and activities. His more adventurous English guests began adapting delivery boys' sleds for recreation, which led to collisions with pedestrians as they sped down the lanes and alleys of the village. This had two outcomes: in the short term the guests began to devise methods of steering the sleds, and so invented the skeleton (head first, prone), the luge (feet first, supine), and the two- and four-man bobsleighs. In the long term, in the interests of pedestrian safety, he built a special track for his guests' activities — the world's first "half-pipe", in about 1870. The track is still in use today; it has been used as a venue in two Olympiads, and is one of the few natural weather tracks that do not depend on artificial refrigeration. Its success eventually enabled Badrutt to build the Palace Hotel; he was able to retain the popular Krup Hotel, which catered for different clientele and brought in competition as Alpine winter tourism increased in popularity.

The first organized meeting of the sport took place in 1883 in Switzerland. In 1913, the Internationale Schlittensportverband or International Sled Sports Federation, was founded in Dresden (Germany). This body governed the sport until 1935, when it was incorporated in the Fédération Internationale de Bobsleigh et de Tobogganing (FIBT, International Bobsleigh and Tobogganing Federation). After it had been decided that luge would replace the sport of skeleton at the Olympic Games, the first World Championships in the sport were held in 1955 in Oslo (Norway). In 1957, the Fédération Internationale de Luge de Course (FIL, International Luge Federation) is founded. Luge events were first included in the Olympic Winter Games in 1964.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Claus

Mrs. Claus is a folk hero, and is the wife of Santa Claus in many modern versions of the Santa Claus legend.

In many current versions of the mythos, Mrs. Claus lives with her husband and assists with the production of Santa's toys, sometimes overseeing their production by Santa's elves. Mrs. Claus is also shown as enjoying baking. She is usually depicted as being fairly heavy-set like her husband, with white hair in a bun-style hairdo, a red dress, white apron, and (in some depictions) eyeglasses.In more moden times, in some media, Mrs. Clause often assumes a more 'sexy' appearnce complete with more revealing outfit, and more youthful and slimmer appearance. It has been postulated by some that her maiden name was Mary Christmas, an obvious pun.

Mrs. Claus was created in poetry by Katherine Lee Bates, author of America the Beautiful, in Goody Santa Claus on a Sleigh Ride in her book: Sunshine and other Verses for Children, published in 1889.



I don't remember actually watching this scene in the movie, but reading through this part of the script, I find myself thinking it is a very clever expression of affection for Phoebe in our relationship in reality. She probably didn't know anything about any of this until recently. Assuming I did have creative input on this script and the others, I don't think she knew about it until recently.

The actress who portrays the "Cindy" character, and who compliments Phoebe on how good she looks, forms a 3-3-4 clue with me. That actress was also in the 1984 "Night Of The Comet" as I described earlier and I think I incorporated Phoebe and me into that movie when we were 7 and 11 years old.

From 3/3/1959 to 12/30/1960 is: 668 days

668 / 2 = 334

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549526/

Kelli Maroney
Date of Birth: 30 December 1960
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Cindy


http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Fast-Times-at-Ridgemont-High.html

EXT. LUNCH COURT - ANGLE ON STACY AND LINDA

as they walk onto lunch court. They take a seat on the outskirts of the area and watch all the students crowding onto the eating area.

LINDA
I hear some surfer pulled a knife on Mr. Hand this morning.

STACY
No way! He just called him a dick.

LINDA
God. People exaggerate so much at this school.

The school couple, Cindy and Gregg walk by.

CINDY
Hi, Linda. God, you look so great.

LINDA
Hi, you guys. This is Stacy. Stacy, this is Gregg Adams and Cindy Carr.

GREGG AND CINDY
Hi, Stacy.

Stacy smiles. Gregg and Cindy move on, repeating the same scene a few feet away.

LINDA
If there's one thing that never changes... it's a cheerleader.

Stacy turns to see a girl with short, black hair passing by, wearing tight black spandex pants, and dark lipstick.

STACY
Linda. That girl looks just like Pat Benatar.

LINDA
I know.

They watch her pass.

LINDA (CONT'D)
Actually, there are three girls at Ridgemont who have cultivated the Pat Benatar look.

Linda gestures out on lunch court.

ANGLE ON ANOTHER PAT BENATAR LOOK-ALIKE

wearing pink spandex pants and short-cropped black hair with dark lipstick.

ANGLE ON STILL ANOTHER PAT BENATAR LOOK-ALIKE

wearing blue spandex pants and short black hair.
She stands a good distance away from the other two.

LINDA (CONT'D)
None of them talk to each other.

Linda looks at them with bemusement but Stacy is wondering.

STACY
Do you think guys find that attractive?

LINDA
Oh, give me a break, Stacy. You're much prettier than them.



That song started playing in the movie "An Officer And An Gentleman" right around the first scenes of the "Paula" character and that is probably no coincidence. In her first scene, she makes a gesture for the number 3. She is operating a machine that is very similiar to one Thedia operated when I was a child in my artificial and symbolic memory. She worked at a factory that made boxes for shoes and her machine glued the boxes together. I can still visualize a lot of detail about that factory. A woman had an accident where she split the skin open on the shin of her leg and I thought about how painful that must have been. Then I noticed I have a similar scar on my left leg right next to what I started thinking was the scar from a large caliber bullet.

Pat Benatar was 14 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, old, on 5/1/1967. That looks like a 3-3-4 clue to me. I noted several times earlier how I think I cast the role of "Paula" to connect Phoebe and me with the date 5/1/1967, which would be relevant because "Paula's" boyfriend was a U.S. Navy aviator candidate in the movie. I recognize the date 5/1/1967 as when I first flew a fighter jet.

I would have probably not used this format of this particular clue but Pat Benatar probably produced the song I wanted to associate with the "Paula" character so I went with it. My thoughts suggest there are more details that factored into this casting choice that I haven't remembered yet. For example, Phoebe might have once said something like that to me. Or something like that.

"Sweet P." That's pretty funny, as part of the script from "An Officer And A Gentleman." It sounds like "sweet pea," which is a common expression, but I think it is for "sweet Phoebe."

I never knew if I was going to get killed on any particular day so I wanted to leave all these clues for her so that someone would later explain to her just how special she was to me when I was alive.

From 1/10/1953 to 5/1/1967 is: 14 years, 3 months, 3 weeks

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0070232/

Pat Benatar
Date of Birth: 10 January 1953
An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) (performer: "TREAT ME RIGHT")


I was thinking yesterday that Debra was the name of that programmer at First Federal. She was the one with the black hair that I went out with in Greenville and she wanted to see that new house I was buying in Country Club Estates. In this calculation, I describe the relationship of when I first flew a fighter jet by myself. There is almost the same amount of time with the actress that I believe represents my love interest in my reality. I observed the same relationship with the actress who portrays the love interest of the star of the television series "The Greatest American Hero" from around that same time. I'm not sure if I chose that title. Or I did choose the title because he was kind of a bumbling character, at least as I remember it. I have definitely not watched that television series in the past 9 years, but yet, I am familiar with it. I have retained knowledge from before my memories were suppressed. It is all still there, I just don't have conscious awareness of those memories.

From 5/16/1955 to 7/16/1963 is: 2983 days
From 3/3/1959 to 5/1/1967 is: 2981 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000700/

Debra Winger
Date of Birth: 16 May 1955
An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) .... Paula Pokrifki


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_officer_and_a_gentleman

Distributed by Paramount Pictures

An Officer and a Gentleman is a 1982 film which tells the story of a United States Navy aviation Officer Candidate who comes into conflict with the Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant who trains him. The original music score was composed by Jack Nitzsche and Buffy Sainte-Marie.

The film was written by Douglas Day Stewart and directed by Taylor Hackford. It starred Richard Gere, Debra Winger and Louis Gossett, Jr..

Reception
The movie grossed close to $130 million at the box-office in the United States in 1982. It also received rave reviews from critics, most notably from Roger Ebert who gave it four stars. Ebert described the An Officer and A Gentleman as "a wonderful movie precisely because it's so willing to deal with matters of the heart".



As I noted earlier, there were 3 movies that premiered nation-wide on 8/13/1982, according to information on the internet, and I don't think that was a coinicidence, relevant to me. My thoughts suggest, and these details support, that I had a great deal of creative input into the movies "An Officer And A Gentleman," "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," and "Pink Floyd The Wall."