Thursday, June 28, 2007

Justice

I noted earlier that the actress who portrayed the love interest of "Taylor" in the 1968 "Planet Of The Apes" forms one of my artistic devices with Phoebe's 16th birthday, reinforcing my theory that Phoebe and I had been arranged for marriage. I noted recently that Linda Harrison also portrayed "Wonder Woman" in a 1967 pilot episode of "Wonder Woman" that never did take off, according to information I found on the internet. Then there is the similarity of the name of Phoebe's character "Linda" to Lynda Carter, who is best known for her television portrayal of "wonder Woman." I wrote in my journal last September that I was thinking I had been married to Lynda Carter at some point.



Sandra Day O'Connor was appointed to the Supreme Court by President Reagan in 1981. She was 33 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, old, the day after Phoebe was born and I believe that was why President Reagan selected her for the Supreme Court; because he knew that Phoebe and I were getting married. This was all right around the time Prince Charles and Diana married and I have noted several observations I made on that subject.

From 3/26/1930 to 7/16/1963 is: 33 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 6 days
From 3/26/1930 to 7/17/1963 is: 33 years, 3 months, 3 weeks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Day_O%27Connor

Sandra Day O'Connor (born March 26, 1930) is an American jurist who served as the first female Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1981 to 2006. Due to her case-by-case approach to jurisprudence and her relatively moderate political views, she was the crucial swing vote of the Court for many of her final years on the bench, though she objected to that characterization because she felt it painted her as an unprincipled jurist. In 2001, Ladies' Home Journal ranked her as the second most powerful woman in America.[1]

Prior to joining the Supreme Court, she was a politician and jurist in Arizona.[2] She was nominated to the Court by President Ronald Reagan and served for over twenty-four years. On July 1, 2005, she announced her intention to retire effective upon the confirmation of her successor. Justice Samuel Alito, nominated to take her seat in October 2005, received confirmation on January 31, 2006. O'Connor is currently the only living retired Justice of the Supreme Court. She is currently the Chancellor of the College of William and Mary.



President Reagan announced her nomination to the Supreme Court on 7/7/1981. The return of the first flight of the space shuttle was precisely in the middle of that time period. I have found many strong clues that associate me with that event.

From 1/20/1981 to 7/7/1981 is: 168 days

168 / 2 = 84

From 1/20/1981 to 4/14/1981 is: 84 days

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=44042&st=&st1=

Remarks Announcing the Intention To Nominate Sandra Day O'Connor To Be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

July 7th, 1981

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I have a statement to make. And then following that statement, if there are any questions you might have, I shall refer you to the Attorney General.

As President of the United States, I have the honor and the privilege to pick thousands of appointees for positions in Federal Government. Each is important and deserves a great deal of care for each individual called upon to make his or her contribution, often at personal sacrifice, to shaping the policy of the Nation. Thus each has an obligation to you, in varying degrees, has an impact on your life.

In addition, as President, I have the privilege to make a certain number of nominations which have a more lasting influence on our lives, for they are the lifetime appointments of those men and women called upon to serve in the judiciary in our Federal district courts and courts of appeals. These individuals dispense justice and provide for us these most cherished guarantees of protections of our criminal and civil laws. But, without doubt, the most awesome appointment is a guarantee to us of so many things, because it is a President—as a President, I can make an appointment to the United States Supreme Court.

Those who sit in the Supreme Court interpret the laws of our land and truly do leave their footprints on the sands of time. Long after the policies of Presidents and Senators and Congressmen of any given era may have passed from public memory, they'll be remembered.




I wonder if this was designed to represent that I had just returned from leading the pre-emptive strike on the Osirak facility in Iraq. I see a 6/7/1981 form in that time span. The date 6/19/1968 is when U.S. Navy Lt. Lassen earned the Medal of Honor in Vietnam and I see a lot of strong clues to associate me with that event.

From 6/19/1968 to 6/18/1981 is: 678 weeks, 1 day

6-7-81

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43974&st=&st1=

Letter Accepting the Retirement of Potter Stewart as Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court

June 18th, 1981

Dear Mr. Justice:

It is with the deepest regret and appreciation for your long and outstanding service to our Nation that, at your request, I accept your retirement as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, effective July 3, 1981.



Justice Scalia was nominated 5 years, 9 days, after 6/8/1981. I have been thinking that was the second day of my strike on Iraq. Those 4 battleships that were commissioned back then also point to that strike. The first, the New Jersey, points to my graduation from the U.S. Naval Academy and probably because I first graduated from Princeton University in New Jersey. The next two point to 6/7/1981 and the fourth points to my return from Africa.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37465

Remarks on the Resignation of Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren E. Burger and the Nominations of William H. Rehnquist To Be Chief Justice and Antonin Scalia To Be an Associate Justice

June 17th, 1986

The President. On May 27, 1986, Chief Justice Burger advised me that he wanted to devote his full energies in the coming year to the important work of the Commission on the Bicentennial of the Constitution and for that reason would be retiring as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court as of the end of the Court's current term. Today I received with regret Chief Justice Burger's letter formally notifying me of his retirement.




Justice Scalia assumed office on 9/26/1986. I was the total age of Jim Morrison from The Doors on that day. I recognize that time frame as when I was missing and presumed killed in Africa. I noted that my father, from my artificial and symbolic memory, was buried in Morrison Cemetery, in Noble County, Oklahoma. There is a reason I "remember" those details and it is all symbolic of my real life. I recognize the date 11/25/1986 as when my family had a funeral for me, thinking I had been killed in Africa on 4/14/1986.

From 12/8/1943 to 7/3/1971 is: 10069 days
From 3/3/1959 to 9/26/1986 is: 10069 days

From 3/4/1959 to 9/27/1986 is: 10069 days
From 9/27/1986 to 11/25/1986 is: 59 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_morrison

James Douglas Morrison (8 December 1943 – 3 July 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, writer, actor, and poet. He was best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the popular American rock band The Doors, and is considered to be one of the most charismatic frontmen in the history of rock music.[1] He was also an author of several poetry books, a documentary, short film, and three early music videos ("The Unknown Soldier", "Moonlight Drive", and "People are Strange"). Morrison died in Paris at the age of 27. The unclear circumstances of his death and burial have contributed to the mystique that continues to surround him.



Justice Scalia was 33 years, 4.333 months old on 7/21/1969, the day the Apollo 11 astronauts walked on the Earth's moon for the first time, which is a representation of my '334' artistic device.

From 3/11/1936 to 7/21/1969 is: 33 years, 4 months, 10 days
10 / 30 = 0.333

From 3/11/1936 to 7/21/1969 is: 33 years, 4.333 months

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalia

Antonin Gregory Scalia (born March 11, 1936[1]) is an American jurist and the second most senior Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Widely regarded as the intellectual anchor of the Court's conservative wing, he is a vigorous proponent of textualism in statutory interpretation and originalism in constitutional interpretation, and a passionate critic of the idea of a Living Constitution. However, unlike his more ardent states' rights conservative colleagues, such as the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Clarence Thomas, Justice Scalia does have a favorable view of national power and a strong executive. In this sense, he can be called a Hamiltonian.



If I have this all figured out correctly, then my real name is Thomas Ray and Queen Elizabeth is my paternal grandmother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_House

Clarence House is a royal home in London, situated in The Mall. It is attached to St. James's Palace and shares the palace's garden. For nearly 50 years from 1953 to 2002 it was home to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, but is now the official residence of The Prince of Wales, his second wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, and his sons by his marriage to Diana, Princess of Wales, William and Harry of Wales. It is open to visitors for approximately two months each summer, but tickets must be booked in advance.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas

Assumed office October 18, 1991
Nominated by George H. W. Bush

Clarence Thomas (born June 23, 1948) is an American jurist and has been an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since 1991. He is the second African American to serve on the nation's highest court, after Justice Thurgood Marshall. Thomas's career in the Supreme Court has seen him take a conservative approach to cases while adhering to the postulates of originalism.