Monday, June 25, 2007

Federal prosecution charge 1 for Dan Satterberg: material support to insurrection activities against the United States of America.

That 11/9/1985 photo of Diana dancing with John Travolta at a White House party was 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, after Phoebe's 22nd birthday. There is also something so familiar about that. I have memories of Jim Shea and his very attractive girlfriend with the black hair, Phyllis, that might be symbolic of that real event. Travolta does kind of resemble Jim Shea in those photos. They are quite similar in appearance, but I think that Jim Shea is more a representation of me in my real life, in certain characteristics.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/vips.html

C31893-10, Princess Diana dancing with John Travolta in the cross hall at the White House. 11/9/85




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/07 10:42 AM

In a dream just before I woke up, I was standing in line for a movie. I can remember something about looking at some dime coins in my hand. I was there for the early showing of the movie, but something is confusing about that. I'm not sure if I was there to see the movie, or I just found myself in line for the movie. Then John Travolta was there because I think he owned the theatre. I feel as though I knew him but I couldn't actually remember that I knew him. I think it was before I saw him but after he saw me that he called out to me. I walked over to where he was nearby and he was asking me questions about who I was. He knew who I was but he wanted to see if I knew who I was. I told him I recognize that Thomas Ray might be my real name. He asked my middle name and I told him Allyn and then I spelled it for him as he asked. I can't remember what happened after that. There are thoughts about Phoebe but I am not sure if that was part of the dream or if I was just thinking of how I miss her. It could be that Travolta was telling me that she missed me.



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38040&st=&st1=

Toasts at a White House Dinner for the Prince and Princess of Wales

November 9th, 1985

The President. Your Royal Highnesses, Sir Oliver and Lady Wright, and Ambassador and Mrs. Price, ladies and gentlemen, Nancy and I are deeply honored to welcome the Prince and Princess of Wales to the White House. Permit me to add our congratulations to Prince Charles on his birthday, just 5 days away, and express also our great happiness that we have been able to have this affair with Princess Diana, here on her first trip to the United States—that we should be able to share in that first trip.




Camilla is 334.59 months older than Angelina Jolie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camilla_Parker-Bowles

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla Rosemary; formerly Parker Bowles; née Shand, born 17 July 1947) is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the thrones of the United Kingdom and the other 15 Commonwealth Realms.




From 1/4/1967 to 3/4/1967 is: 59 days
From 3/3/1967 to 5/1/1967 is: 59 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_%28album%29

Released January 4, 1967

The Doors is the debut album by the band The Doors, released in 1967. It features the breakthrough single "Light My Fire", extended with a substantial instrumental section omitted on the single release, and the lengthy song "The End" with its Oedipal spoken-word section. The Doors credit the success of their first album to being able to work the songs out night after night at the Whisky A Go Go or the London Fog.