Friday, June 15, 2007

Federal prosecution charge 1 for Karl Rove: accessory to the commission of a felony

It's over, Rove. You are done.



This is a curious observation:

From 2/7/1969 to 3/3/1969 is: 3 weeks, 3 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Elston

Michael James Elston (born February 7, 1969), a United States lawyer and political appointee in the administration of President George W. Bush. Elston is the Chief of Staff & Counselor, Office of the Deputy Attorney General, United States Department of Justice. Elston has announced his resignation, to be effective 22 June 2007.[1]

The Rockford Register Star in March 2007 profiled Elston's career. It states he "clerked for the Honorable Pasco M. Bowman of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit from 1994 to 1996. From 1997 to 1999 he worked as an attorney on the staff of Shughart Thomson & Kilroy firm in Kansas City, Mo. While there, he argued and won a case involving prisoner rights before all 11 judges of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. In 1999, he was named Assistant U.S. attorney in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Rockford where he served until 2002. From there he moved to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and became Assistant U.S. Attorney; there he worked on the prosecutions of John Walker Lindh, the American who fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan; and Zacarias Moussaoui, the recently convicted al-Qaida operative who alternately claimed and denied a role in the Sept. 11 attacks. Since 2005, he has served as Chief of Staff to U.S. Deputy Attorney General."[2]



http://www.rrstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070328/NEWS/103280043/1044

Published: March 28, 2007

Local News
Profile: Michael Elston

1994-96: Law clerk for Judge Pasco Bowman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; the court considered Paula Jones’ lawsuit against President Clinton and decided Clinton wasn’t immune to civil lawsuits while president.

2002-05: Assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia; worked on the prosecutions of John Walker Lindh, the American who fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan; and Zacarias Moussaoui, the recently convicted al-Qaida operative who alternately claimed and denied a role in the Sept. 11 attacks.

2005-present: Chief of staff to U.S. deputy attorney general.



George W. Bush, based on information I found on the internet, was 33 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, old on 11/4/1979, the day the Tehran embassy hostage crisis began. I believe I was not only part of Operation Eagle Claw, in 1980, along with other activities to get them out, but I was also the pilot of the aircraft that brought the former hostage/POW's home in 1981. Linda Tripp (11/24/1949), of the Monica Lewinsky fame, was 359.3 months old on 11/4/1979. Monica Lewinsky (7/23/1973) was allegedly - and I believe she was lying about the whole affair - involved in a sexual relationship with President Clinton beginning in November 1995, according to sources on the internet. That was just about the time I went into Microsoft the first time to establish probable cause. On the day of Bill Gates 40th birthday, 10/28/1995, Monica Lewinsky was 8132 days old. I was 8132 days old on 6/7/1981, the date of the strike on the unfinished nuclear reactor near Baghdad. Her relationship with President allegedly began a few weeks after that point when she was 8132 days old and I believe Bill Gates sent her in to set him up because law enforcement was investigating terrorist activity at Microsoft. I believe Bill Gates recruited her for that criminal endeavor because she had been 35 months, 9 days, old on 7/2/1976, and that particular historical but secret detail is what got her into the White House.



They were murdered 13 years, 59 days, after 4/14/1981. That 33.5 million civil judgment is also suspicious.

1-359

From 7/16/1963 to 7/2/1968 is: 59 months, 16 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Goldman

Ronald Lyle Goldman (July 2, 1968 – June 12, 1994) was an aspiring[citation needed] actor and part-time model who was murdered in Los Angeles, California, in 1994 at the age of 25. Also found murdered was his friend Nicole Brown Simpson, the ex-wife of American football player O.J. Simpson. The subsequent criminal investigation and trial was called by some the "trial of the century".



He was positioned around her just as Microsoft-Corbis was positioning those look-alikes around me when I was working at Microsoft as an official federal undercover agent. Whether or not that was really Nicole Brown that called the restaraunt is debateable. Microsoft-Corbis was positioning those look-alikes around me all those years and it is likely they could have voice impersonators as well as part of their domestic terrorist operations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Brown_Simpson

Nicole Brown Simpson (May 19, 1959 – June 12, 1994) was the ex-wife of American football player O.J. Simpson. Found murdered at her home in Los Angeles, California, along with her friend Ronald Goldman, her death led to one of the most controversial and widely-discussed criminal trials in U.S. history.

Whether Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were just friends or something more was never known conclusively, but Goldman is always referred to as "her friend". The LA Times reported on June 15, 1994:


"Goldman, 25, also had an increasingly close relationship with 35-year-old Nicole Brown Simpson, whom he had exercised with, accompanied to dance clubs and often met for coffee and dinner during the past month and a half. He told others that he was just friends with Simpson. But he boasted of her stunning good looks and talked about the special kick it gave him to see heads turn when the two of them pulled up in her white Ferrari in front of The Gate, a fashionable West Hollywood dance club, with him behind the wheel....Six weeks ago Goldman was driving the Ferrari, with its highly recognizable L84AD8 license plate, when he joined [another waiter Craig] Clark for lunch at Cafe Montana in Santa Monica. Clark said that Goldman told him it was Nicole Simpson's car, but that he did not say she was his girlfriend. 'He said they were friends', Clark recalled." On the night of the murder, Nicole's mother called the Mezzaluna at 9:30 pm to inquire if her sunglasses were left at the restaurant. Nicole called at 9:35 pm and asked specifically for Ron Goldman, presumably to ask him to deliver the sunglasses to her that night. Between leaving the restaurant and arriving at Nicole's around 10:30 pm, Ron stopped at his apartment to shower and change clothes. Nicole was found wearing a short black dress and inside were lit candles and music playing. There was speculation that their relationship was romantic but never any evidence. The police do not believe the relationship had any connection to the cause of the murder.



This movie premiered 13.59 years after that first space shuttle returned to Earth. I believe the beginning of this movie represents that I fell out of the landing gear bay after I got the landing gear fixed just in time for the landing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Generations

Star Trek: Generations (Paramount Pictures, 1994) is the seventh feature film based on the Star Trek science fiction television series. It is the first film in the series to star the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.



From 4/14/1981 to 11/18/1994 is: 13 years, 218 days
218 / 365 = 0.59
From 4/14/1981 to 11/18/1994 is: 13.59 years

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/

Star Trek: Generations (1994)

Release Date: 18 November 1994 (USA)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1

The first Space Shuttle mission, STS-1, was launched April 12, 1981, and returned April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 36 times in this 54.5-hour mission. It was the first US manned space flight since the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in July 15, 1975.



I believe this "Star Trek" movie was released to also represent that I saved the space shuttle from crashing on that first flight.

From 4/14/1981 to 6/4/1982 is: 59 weeks and 3 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084726/

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

Release Date: 4 June 1982 (USA)



The actor who portrays the Midshipman who is killed in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" was 3 years, 4.59 months, younger than me. I assume this also reflects that I was almost killed on that first flight of the space shuttle, where I would have still been a U.S. Navy Midshipman at the time. That name Preston also means something I can't completely remember. In my artificial and symbolic memory, I had a friend named Preston Lee. He was a U.S. Navy TM3, formerly of the USS Kitty Hawk CV-63, and he was attending Basic Electronics and Electricity School with me at the U.S. Navy base in Orlando, Florida, in early 1986.

34-59

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0252055/

Ike Eisenmann

Date of Birth: 21 July 1962

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982) .... Midshipman Peter Preston




The date known as Britney Spears birthday is 33 weeks, 3 days, after 4/12/1981, the launch date of the first space shuttle flight.

From 4/12/1981 to 12/2/1981 is: 33 weeks, 3 days

3-3-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_spears

Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American pop singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and author.

She is best known for her studio albums, music videos, and songs such as "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!...I Did It Again", "I'm a Slave 4 U" and the Grammy Award-winning "Toxic"[1]. In the early 2000s, Spears's success as a singer led her way to high-profile advertising deals and endorsements, as well as forays into other forms of media, including film and reality television. Her third and fourth albums, Britney and In the Zone, were released during this era. In 2004, she married back-up dancer and aspiring rap artist Kevin Federline, and the following year she gave birth to their first son, Sean Preston. Their second son, Jayden James, was born in 2006. Spears filed for divorce from Federline on November 7, 2006 citing irreconcilable differences.[2]

Spears has sold over 76 million albums worldwide according to TIME magazine.[3] The RIAA ranks Spears as the eighth best-selling female artist in American music history, having sold 31 million albums in the U.S.[4]



I think the part about the travel trailer represents how Phoebe would have had one of those trailers actors use on the set of the movie. I would have traveled in a similar one as I was being transported to the launch pad. Phoebe and I have always had a lot in common.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sleep journal 3/19/06

Yesterday was some kind of foreign dream that was more of an emotion than a visualization. I couldn't remember any of the details although I felt like I had been seeing details. All I remembered was feeling like it was something intense, there was some intensity to the communication, almost overwhelming like a very strong and clear signal on a radio. After I woke up, I could only characterize the message as positive.


Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.


The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer. I had a little storage bin to put my stuff in.



This is recognized as a composite image of Neil Armstrong on the Earth's moon, but it is especially interesting now, considering that I have been to Saturn and Jupiter. I guess that is supposed to be Jupiter to the left of the image, but it would not have been that big in any image of me standing on the moon Callisto. I made that illustration a while back of how big Saturn would have looked from the moon Phoebe. I haven't made the same calculation for the Jupiter moon Callisto, but I doubt Jupiter would have looked much bigger that Saturn. I would not have survived very long from the radiation if I had gotten so close to Jupiter. That 6/5/1981 date stamp in the photo caption was 59 months, 4 weeks, 1 day after 6/7/1976, which might be a 59-41 clue. I recognize the date 6/7/1976 as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe. I guess that could be Saturn in the image. I tend to think of Saturn as blueish in color, but I have started noticing photos lately that show it as a tan or brownish color.

From 6/7/1976 to 6/5/1981 is: 59 months, 4 weeks, 1 day

http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1982/Air_Force/DF-SC-82-03552.JPEG

The U.S. Air Force Presidential Honor Guard Drill Team poses near a depiction of ASTRONAUT Neil Armstrong's first moments on the moon. The depiction is inside the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institute.

Location: WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (DC) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Camera Operator: MICKEY SANBORN

Date Shot: 5 Jun 1981