Friday, June 22, 2007

Federal prosecution charge against Condoleeza Rice: conspiracy to commit murder.

I don't want anything about the aircraft carrier CVN-77 to connect to me. If it was up to me, I would give the ship another name because I think George H.W. Bush is a coward and that coward streak runs in his off-spring.



Phoebe was 34 years, 3 weeks, 3 days, old the day after this movie premiered.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/

Conspiracy Theory (1997)

Release Date: 8 August 1997 (USA)




I recognize the date 6/7/1976 as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe. Julia Roberts is only 8 days off from creating a mid-point clue to that date.

From 3/3/1959 to 6/7/1976 is: 6306 days

6306 / 2 = 3153

From 10/28/1967 to 6/7/1976 is: 3145 days

3153 - 3145 = 8 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000210/

Julia Roberts

Date of Birth: 28 October 1967

Conspiracy Theory (1997) .... Alice Sutton



I recognize the date 5/13/1987 as when I completed my escape after being a Prisoner of War in Libya, having been shot down by anti-aircraft fire on 2/14/1986.

From 5/13/1987 to 5/6/1988 is: 359 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0647098/

"Miami Vice"
Mirror Image (1988)
Original Air Date: 6 May 1988 (Season 4, Episode 22)
Julia Roberts ... Polly Wheeler




I wrote something just like this episode description a while back and I was thinking that was how I assumed this identity. I described the same thing about how I picked up this identity. I wrote that I lost my memory and I found documents with this undercover identity and that was how I established this identity. I have definitely not seen this episode in the past 9 years and I have not read about this episode until today.


http://www.tv.com/miami-vice/mirror-image-2/episode/107662/summary.html?tag=ep_list;title;21

Mirror Image (2)
Episode Number: 90
Season Num: 4
First Aired: Friday May 6, 1988
Prod Code: 63526

A concussion leaves Crockett thinking he is his drug dealer alter-ego Burnett and goes to work for a Colombian crime boss.


http://www.tv.com/miami-vice/mirror-image-2/episode/107662/reviews.html?review_id=250931&flag=


Mirror Image (2)

While attending a summit on a boat between rival drug dealers,Crockett suffers amnesia after the boat explodes, and believed dead.Led to believe he's his alter-ego,Sonny Burnett,he is then employed by drug baron Manolo as a killer-a job he seems to enjoy.

What a way to end a somewhat lacklustre season. Trying to recover after the death of his wife, Crockett mediates a mid-ocean drug summit. The treacherous Guttierez plants a bomb on the boat and jumps ship, as does Crockett-only when he recovers he has no memory, and is led to believe he is his alter-ego, Sonny Burnett.He goes to work as hired muscle for Guttierez's rival, Manolo, and becomes enmeshed in a power-play between the two warring factions. There's tension aplenty here watching Crockett struggle with his new identity, and Tubbs' efforts to deal with his partner's apparent demise. There's great support from guest stars Julia Roberts, playing the rather vacuous gangster moll Polly Wheeler, Chris Cooper as crooked cop Tagovich, also in Manolo's employ, Tony Azito as Manolo, and Huggy Bear himself, Antonio Fargas as the duplicitious Guttierez.Keep an eye out,too, for the well-staged dream sequence, and the reunion scene between Crockett & Tubbs-not what you expect.One of the best cliffhangers of the series,and sets up season 5 beautifully. A must-see for even the most casual "Vice" viewer. Fantastic.

Posted Aug 20, 2006 5:55 pm PST


http://www.tv.com/miami-vice/mirror-image-2/episode/107662/reviews.html?review_id=125421&flag=

OnlyTheHunter

"Cleverly plotted"

Mirror Image (2)

A killer Crockett and Huggy Bear

The fourth season ends with a nifty cliffhanger. It may seem a bit over the top, but it played straighfaced and quite well. Too bad the fifth season opener doesn't pick up immediately where this one left it.

The episode opens with Crockett, still reeling from Caitlin's death, posing undercover as Burnett and boarding a boat of thieves. Guiterrez (played by Antonio Fargas, Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch) plots to destroy the passengers and drug rivals, but helps Sonny escape a dramatic explosion.

But Crockett is hurt and suffers amnesia. Upon waking, the doctor warns him that by virtue of his id (which says he is Burnett) and his Ferrari, he's probably a drug dealer.

Sonny becomes a trusted member of a drug leader named Minolo. Along the way he kills people, including Guiterrez, in cold blood.

Rico meets up with another division's seargeant and friend to help investigate Minolo, and upon a meet Rico is shot by Sonny but survives.

They learn there's a mole working for Minolo, Det. Yagovitch. Tubbs races to find Sonny assuming (correctly) that Yagovitch has blown Sonny real identity to Minolo.

Sonny shoots Yagovitch dead and steers his speedboat off as Rico arrives to find him, setting up a cliffhanger.

While not the primary players, look for Chris Cooper and a very young Julia Roberts/

Posted Dec 28, 2005 8:17 pm PST




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 5:51 PM

What if the film “The Bourne Identity” really reflects, in general, what happened to me a decade ago? Something happened, probably in 1997, that produced amnesia. I regained consciousness at some point, and remembered myself as Kerry Burgess. That was some cover identity I had been developing or maybe was even using when I lost my memory of Thomas Ray. I have thought several times about that scene in the movie “A.I.” where he says they lost him for a little while. It was the same with me. My family didn’t know anything about Kerry Burgess and didn’t even know where to search for me.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 9:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA
(A ROUGH ROAD LEADS TO THE STARS)

10/22/2006 11:19 PM
I wrote something similar over two years ago. Goddamnit. I wrote about slow going on a rough road and something about wishing I would find the interstate. I heard my comments in my journal echoed later, as usual, on CNBC. It wasn’t Squawk Box, but that program that is either before or after. There are two people at the news desk. The woman is red haired. The guy on the left said something about it being slow-going behind a barge, providing commentary to video of some waterway around their New York City location. I knew it was an echo of what I had written.

For most people with amnesia, they would receive treatment a lot earlier after the affliction. For me, I woke up and had an alternate identity available to assume.