Thursday, June 28, 2007

Abnormal psychology

It doesn't matter much if Bush won't turn over those documents. All it does is add more weight to his pattern of hostility.


I watched the DVD of the 1982 movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" and there are some differences from that script I found on the internet. If you have hostile intent against me, then I am sure you will use these trivial differences to keep me as a Prisoner of War for a much longer period of time so that you won't be prosecuted for your war crimes.

I am the "Abnormal Psych Professor" that Phoebe's character went to live with after graduating from "Ridgemont High" to attend college at "Riverside." I find that very amusing. I also note that the zip code for Riverside, New Jersey, is 08075. I was 8075 days old on 4/12/1981, which was the day of the first launch of the space shuttle.

From 3/4/1959 to 4/12/1981 is: 8075 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1

The first Space Shuttle mission, STS-1, was launched April 12, 1981, and returned April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 36 times in this 54.5-hour mission. It was the first US manned space flight since the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in July 15, 1975.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_psychology

Abnormal psychology is the scientific study of abnormal behavior in order to describe, predict, explain, and change abnormal patterns of functioning. Abnormal psychology in clinical psychology studies the nature of psychopathology, its causes, and its treatments. Of course, the definition of what constitutes 'abnormal' has varied across time and across cultures. Individuals also vary in what they regard as normal or abnormal behavior. In general, abnormal psychology can be described as an area of psychology that studies people who are consistently unable to adapt and function effectively in a variety of conditions. The four main contributing factors to how well an individual is able to adapt include their genetic makeup, physical condition, learning and reasoning, and socialization.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor

The meaning of the word professor (Latin: "one who claims publicly to be an expert"[citation needed]) varies. In most English-speaking countries, it refers to a senior academic who holds a departmental chair, especially as head of the department, or a personal chair awarded specifically to that individual. In some countries like in the United States, Hong Kong, Canada and India, individuals often use the term professor as a polite form of address for any teacher, lecturer, or researcher employed by a college or university, regardless of rank. In some countries, e.g. Austria, Romania, Serbia and Italy, the term also applies to high school teachers. (See differences and main systems below for more information.)

Professors are qualified experts who may perform the following:

conduct lectures and seminars in their field of study (i.e., they "profess"), such as the basic fields of science or literature or the applied fields of engineering, music, medicine, law, or business;

perform advanced research in their fields.

provide pro bono community service, including consulting functions (such as advising government and nonprofit organizations);

train young or new academics (graduate students).



Phoebe was a pretty good actress even back in 1982. I know that I have seen all of her other movies but I can't remember any observations about her acting abilities, but I think she did pretty well in "Fast Times." The reviews of her acting in later work has been good, too. I want to create a movie for Phoebe to star in that is just spectacular.

It dawned on me the other that most of my frustration is simply because I will never have that normal life I wanted. I wish Phoebe and I could just live as normal nobodies in some nice house like I had at Country Club Estates, sitting outside on the deck in the summer afternoons and not having to wonder if someone with a camera was in the woods behind the house. That was never my destined life anyway. I have been trying to fight so hard for that life that I forgot it was never mine to begin with. That doesn't mean I can't still prosecute these bastards though.

It looks like they are working at "Perry's Pizza" unlike that script I referred to. It looks like "Swenson's" is to the right. Maybe that was how it went in the book. And "Perry's" reminds me of "Perryman" from "An Officer And A Gentleman," as well as the U.S. Navy Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates.

That guy doesn't look anything like Richard Gere. He probably looked more like me back then as I had a similar hair style in 1982. Phoebe's demeanor suggests to me the director allowed her to reflect that she also thought that character resembled me and she was smiling like that because I was her boyfriend. I don't think she knew that I had creative input on the script, though, especially with her character, assuming that is true. They might have told her they cast someone to look like me though for that scene. I believe it is no coincidence that the scene involves a comment about Richard Gere in a movie that premiered nationwide the same day as "An Officer And A Gentleman."

The football jersey number of Forest Whitaker's character is 33. And "Jefferson" isn't driving a blue Mustang. Looks like a gray Camaro. The gray color with blue stripes reminds me of colors relevant to the U.S. Navy. My first year at the U.S. Naval Academy would have spanned 1978 and 1979. And I noticed something incredible in that first scene as he is driving up. His license plate number appears to be 1PUI793. I followed a hunch that is is something about 1793 days. I was 1793 days old when the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck started.

From 3/3/1959 to 1/29/1964 is: 1793 days













http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=camaro37xj.jpg



The red-striped uniform she wears is consistent with what I wrote about the Apollo flights. The visuals I wrote about should still work regardless of the script. There is also the stuff about the actor who portrays "Mr. Hand" as well as the "Brad Hamilton" character. That should still be all good. There could still be something equally relevant about "Perry's Pizza" as well. For instance, my sister, Margaret Melissa Burgess Walraven, worked at Pizza Hut in Ashdown all those years.

WHAT IS THE GODDAMNED POINT TO THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

And that one detail about "Swenson's" just probably symbolizes this whole bullshit assignment. I am a husband desperate to get home to my wife and it is probably just some trivial detail like that that adds weeks to my torment as a Prisoner of War, never mind all the strong details supporting my theories. It only takes one minor detail like that to establish their hostile intent to me.

"Brad" works at "All American Burger." No Merv Griffin. Blondie is there though.

The boyfriend of Phoebe's character is named "Doug" and he works for an airline in Chicago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Aircraft_Company

The Douglas Aircraft Company was founded by Donald Wills Douglas, Sr. in July 1921 in Santa Monica, California, following dissolution of the Davis-Douglas Company. An early claim to fame was the first circumnavigation of the world by air in Douglas planes in 1924.

It is most famous for the "DC" (Douglas Commercial) series of commercial aircraft, including what is often regarded as the most significant transport aircraft ever made: the DC-3, which was also produced as a military transport known as the C-47 Skytrain or simply "Dakota". Many Douglas aircraft had unusually long service lives, and many remain in service today. Douglas created a wide variety of aircraft for the United States armed forces, the Navy in particular.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-4_Skyhawk

The A-4 Skyhawk was an attack aircraft originally designed to operate from United States Navy aircraft carriers. The aircraft was designed and produced by Douglas Aircraft Corporation (later McDonnell Douglas) and was originally designated the A4D under the US Navy's pre-1962 desigation system.

Fifty years after the aircraft's first flight, and having played key roles in Vietnam, the Falklands and Yom Kippur wars, some of the nearly 3,000 Skyhawks produced remain in service with several air arms around the world, including active duty on a carrier.

The A-4's nimble performance also made it suitable to replace the F-4 Phantom II when the Navy downsized their aircraft for the Blue Angels demonstration team until the availability of the F/A-18 Hornet in the 1980s. The last US Navy Skyhawks, TA-4J models belonging to composite squadron VC-8, remained in military use for target-towing and as adversary aircraft for combat training at Naval Air Station Roosevelt Roads. They were officially retired on 3 May 2003.



The actor who portrayed "Dr. Floyd" in the 1968 "2001: A Space Odyssey" was 59 years, 23 weeks old right at Phoebe's 18th birthday.



This must have been where I was getting "Wonder Woman" from a while. I was thinking I had been married to Lynda Carter. I must be remembering details, as noted earlier, that are obliquely connected to Phoebe in my mind because something has been blocking my direct memories of her. The mental block doesn't work as well with the associations and I really want to remember Phoebe, my wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Harrison

Linda Harrison (born 24 July 1945) is an American model and actress.

Harrison was born in Berlin, Maryland. She is known for her role as Charlton Heston's attractive female mate "Nova" in the 1968 film Planet of the Apes, and its 1970 sequel Beneath the Planet of the Apes. She also had a guest appearance in Tim Burton's 2001 remake Planet of the Apes. She was married to the film producer Richard D. Zanuck from 1968 to 1978. She is also the first actress to play a live-action version of Wonder Woman, which she did in a failed 1967 pilot for a Wonder Woman television series.