Monday, June 11, 2007

"Galactica 1980" (1980)

The clues I find on the navy.mil site are very close to realistic for me though. Even though they throw in some subterfuge sometimes, for reasons I will not explain because I am the target of Microsoft-sponsored terrorists, I believe I am seeing confirmation on the navy.mil site. It doesn't really matter though. This isn't really the stage, I guess, where anything is proven. That will happen later in court proceedings. This is just another opportunity - and a lot more generous than I would be - to give the criminals a chance to back off and let me go home. Yeah, I would have to say that I am accepting what I see on navy.mil as positive reinforcements of my theories. The resistance I still find is simply some kind of resistance to not letting myself get programmed....or something like that. It's possible navy.mil could still throw out some false positives, but I believe for the most part, it is constructive reinforcement. That's really illustrates the problem with walking around outside and seeing what could be positive reinforcement. The problem is that I don't know who is doing it. Any spectator out there could be manipulating my environment for some reason.

I would trust the navy.mil site because the Navy is in control of the content. But that also means the traitors in the government, such as George W. Bush, could force them to spoof me so that the traitors can avoid prosecution for their criminal activity. That is why the Navy has had to stay in the background for so long. It might have seemed to my loved ones that the Navy wasn't doing enough to support me, but really, they did more for me by staying in the background for so long.

Any orders concerning me that negatively affect my duties and my ability to go home to my family are officially considered illegal orders. I still have an official assignment to carry out but anyone hindering my assignment are obstructing an official federal investigation, of which I am an official federal operative that has been targeted by terrorists operating in the United States.




This sci-fi television series (which wasn't very good but I enjoyed the concept of the series) premiered 33.433 months after 4/14/1977. I recognize the date 4/14/1977 as the date I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet.

From 4/14/1977 to 1/27/1980 is: 33 months, 13 days
13 / 30 = 0.433

From 4/14/1977 to 1/27/1980 is: 33.433 months

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080221/

"Galactica 1980" (1980)
TV-Series

Release Date: 27 January 1980 (USA)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080221/plotsummary

Plot summary for
"Galactica 1980" (1980)


Thirty years after the events of the series "Battlestar Galactica," the fugitive star fleet finally reaches its legendary destination. But Commander Adama discovers that the Planet Earth in 1980 is not technologically advanced enough to help them battle the Cylons. Indeed, by coming to Earth, the Galactica has inadvertently exposed the helpless planet to attack by the android race bent on exterminating all humanity. Written by Anthony Bruce Gilpin {agilpin@pacbell.net}



This actor portrayed "Capt. Troy," who as I recall, was the son of the character "Apollo" from the original series. McCord was 33 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, old on 1/23/1976. I recognize the date 1/21/1976 as when I first landed on the planet Mars and 1/23/1976 was the day I left Mars for the outer solar system. My next stop was the Saturn moon Phoebe and then the comet on 7/2/1976. And who can forget his work with the "Adam-12" television series. I loved that show.

From 9/26/1942 to 1/23/1976 is: 33 years, 3 months, 4 weeks

33-34

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0566382/

Kent McCord

Date of Birth: 26 September 1942

"Galactica 1980" .... Capt. Troy (10 episodes, 1980)



The date 2/5/1964 shows up again here with the second actor who portrayed "Dr. Zee." I think he was actually the first one that series before he was replaced with Stuart, probably because his name was similar to Patrick Stewart. I think it was the movie "Cool Runnin'" where I found the date 2/5/1964. My theory is that it has something to do with my participation in the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck. The date range for that event was 1/29/1964 to 2/9/1964. I would imagine that this casting selection was made to specifically point to the date 2/5/1964, where the movie "Cool Runnin" might have just been to get within that date range. Or so I assume. I believe I made these casting choices, but I don't actually remember any of it. This character "Dr. Zee" is important to my real identity, though, as I believe it has a direct bearing on my life, although I can't remember any specifics.

From 2/5/1964 to 4/4/1964 is: 59 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0728411/

Robbie Rist

Date of Birth: 4 April 1964

"Galactica 1980" .... Dr. Zee (3 episodes, 1980)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Zee

Doctor Zee was a recurring character in the short lived science fiction series Galactica 1980.

The role of Doctor Zee was portrayed by two actors. In the first three hours of Galactica 1980, child actor Robbie Rist, known also as the Cousin Oliver in the Brady Bunch, played Zee. Rist appeared in Galactica Discovers Earth Parts 1 through 3.

Later, when Galactica 1980 was picked up as a continuing series, another young actor named Patrick Stuart took on the role. Stuart appeared in the subsequent episodes including Superscouts parts 1 and 2, Spaceball, Space Croppers, The Night the Cylons Landed parts 1 and 2 and The Return of Starbuck.

Doctor Zee is a child prodigy of about 12 years of age, and appears to be the most intelligent being in the fleet. He was born during the period of time between the time of the original Battlestar Galactica series, and when the Galactica found Earth - roughly around 1968. His origin is not explained at the start of the series, but he is soon introduced as a scientific wiz who has great influence on Commander Adama and the Council of the Twelve.

It is Zee who convinces Adama not to attempt contact with humanity, as the nations of Earth are not unified and are ill equipped to resist the Cylons should they follow the Fleet to the Solar System.

Zee is also responsible for creating most of the gizmos that are used throughout the series. Zee is the mind behind the invisibility screen, as well as the method of time travel first employed by the renegade Xavier. Zee is an expert on any topic he is consulted on, including sociology, history and agriculture. Later in the series he creates an anti-gravity craft that resembles a UFO (Space Croppers)

Not everyone in the Fleet is comfortable with so much authority having been given to a boy, and Xavier expressed this view from time to time.

At the end of the series in The Return of Starbuck, we finally learn the origin of Doctor Zee. He is the godson of Lieutenant Starbuck and was born on a planet where Starbuck was stranded years ago. While on that remote planet, Starbuck was visited by Angela, who may have been from the race that created the Ship of Lights previously seen on the original series in War of the Gods. (This race was never named onscreen, but were referred to in the scripts as the Seraphs) Angela gave birth to Zee, and Starbuck sent Angela and Zee off to rendezvous with the Fleet in a small escape pod that was too small to carry him. Angela herself disappeared, and did not accompany Zee all the way to the Fleet. Although Adama confirms this information, much of Zee's origin remains a mystery.