Friday, June 15, 2007

It's only gonna get worse for you, George W. bushwacker

The date 6/28/1998 was 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after 3/3/1998. I wrote about how I arrived at that date by using the age of Joseph Burgess. I can't remember if I discovered a possible source of his birth date. I assume that his age was created by starting with 6/28/1998 and creating his age from there. Of course, there would have a been a good deal of possibilities with his age. I could have made his birth and death in 5 years, earlier, for example. All I needed for him was the life span. He could have died the same year I was born and it would have still worked as a pointer for me to 6/28/1998. Or so I think. I haven't fully examined all that as those thoughts are just now consciously occurring to me.



I noted this earlier. I recognize the date 1/21/1976 as when I first landed on the planet Mars. I left Mars on 1/23/1976 for deep space.

From 8/24/1960 to 7/17/2006 is: 16763 days

16763 * 0.3359 = 5630.6917

From 8/24/1960 to 1/23/1976 is: 5630 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-121

STS-121 was a flight of the Space Shuttle Discovery
...
Launch: July 4, 2006
Landing: July 17, 2006



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Lindsey

Steven Wayne Lindsey (born August 24, 1960) is an American astronaut, a Colonel in the United States Air Force, and currently serves as Chief of the NASA Astronaut Corps.
...
STS-121 (July 4 to July 17, 2006) was a ISS visit and space shuttle checkout mission. Lindsey served as mission commander on the flight.



This was another set of wings flapping around in the cloud of my long-term memories. I pondered over it a lot because I recognized the name from the town of Broken Bow, Oklahoma. In my artificial and symbolic memory, we drove through that town a lot as it was on the route between Ashdown, Arkansas, and Antlers, Oklahoma, where I was born and where my grandfather lived. I also noted that Broken Bow is right at the mid-point of that route we took between Antlers and Ashdown. It also has Highway 59 running through it.

I remember I was in Charlotte, North Carolina, at the time the "Star Trek: Enterprise" series premiered because Microsoft had sent me out there by jet and that was right around the time of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. I would note later that Tom Devey, the Colonel Ilan Ramon look-alike Microsoft-Corbis had positioned around me, along with Ramona Ramadas, was very nervous to find out that Microsoft was flying me down, along with him, for the Professional Developers Conference in Los Angeles. He was worried they were going to kill us off because Microsoft-Corbis had blundered and revealed they were the sponsors of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. George W. Bush is an accessory - at the minimum - of those murders and he has been working to protect his Al Qaeda collaborators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_Bow_%28Enterprise_episode%29

Airdate September 26, 2001

"Broken Bow" is the pilot episode of the television series Star Trek: Enterprise (then called Enterprise). It originally aired as a double-length episode, but has been split into two segments for repeats. The episode caused quite some controversy at the time, especially as it featured the Klingons, far before many fans expected them to appear. A novelization of the episode, written by Diane Carey, was published in 2001.