Friday, June 08, 2007

Your hostile intent against this U.S. Navy officer is clearly established

I hate those dreams where I dream about something that makes perfect sense when I am dreaming but when I wake up, I don't remember. I can remember parts of it, but I can't remember the parts that seemed so profound. Take for instance a dream I had earlier. I was dreaming about the U.S. Navy F-4 Phantom fighter/bomber jet and there was something important about it I was dreaming of. Then I was dreaming of that scene in "The Postman" where the constable was asking Kevin Costner if he was really who he said he was. Costner went on to say that he would know it was true when the constable got a letter back from him. There was just something else to all that dream I cannot remember now. I got up thinking to look for that quote from the movie, and thinking I would find it, but then I couldn't find it, so that was confusing too.