Sunday, June 10, 2007

Deep Impact (1998)

Whether I prove anything here or not doesn't matter. I am simply the aggrieved party. That has something to do with why I am not in control of this operation. But I am the one who proves that you have hostile intent against this U.S. Navy officer. That's my role. I don't care anymore about your excuses as that time has long past. Tell it to the judge at your criminal defense trial. All you have done these past 9 years is delay me from getting back to my real life and my family and to protect the Microsoft-Corbis thieves.


I wonder if this was scheduled to point to create a 34-59 clue at a time when Phoebe was 34 years old. The premiere date was a Friday, as most movies in the U.S. are distributed widely on Fridays. The next day was Saturday, 5/9/1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Impact_%28film%29

Release date(s) May 8, 1998

Deep Impact is a 1998 disaster film/science fiction film released by Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures. The film is directed by Mimi Leder. Its cast is headed by Elijah Wood, Téa Leoni, Morgan Freeman, Leelee Sobieski and Robert Duvall. The interrelated stories of the plot describe events which take place surrounding the discovery of the fictional "Comet Wolf-Biederman," due to collide with the Earth, and its approach to our planet.



Te'a Leoni's birthday is 359 days after mine. There might be another clue here I haven't found yet.

From 3/3/1965 to 2/25/1966 is: 359 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000495/

Date of Birth: 25 February 1966

Deep Impact (1998) .... Jenny Lerner



The actor who portrayed the senior astronaut on that mission to destroy the comet was also 33 years, 3 weeks, 3 days, old on the first day of the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck. I believe it was because of my performance at Innsbruck that led to my induction into the U.S. space program at a very young age. I believe this is consistent with what I was writing a while back. There is that scene when the younger astronauts were grumbling about him being too old and I imagine that reflects the astronauts of my time grumbling that I was too young to be on Gemini 12 and the Apollo flights.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000380/

Robert Duvall

Date of Birth: 5 January 1931

Deep Impact (1998) .... Capt. Spurgeon 'Fish' Tanner



Vennessa Redgrave was 33 years, 5.9 months old on 7/27/1970. I assume that the arranged marriage ceremony between Phoebe and I took place sometime after Phoebe turned 7 years old in 1970. I assume I cast Vanessa Redgrave for her role explicitly to represent some kind of vow we took back then. We were children but we took it seriously and then formalized our marriage when we were of legal age.

The character Redgrave portrays dies old and alone and lonely.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000603/

Vanessa Redgrave

Date of Birth: 30 January 1937

Deep Impact (1998) .... Robin Lerner



The actress who portrays the woman he left Redgrave's character for was born right around that time Phoebe turned 7 years old, consistent with my theory about the arranged marriage between Phoebe and me.

From 7/16/1963 to 7/23/1970 is: 7 years, 1 week

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452748/

Rya Kihlstedt

Date of Birth: 23 July 1970

Deep Impact (1998) .... Chloe Lerner