Thursday, June 14, 2007

Planet of the Apes (1968)

I assume that my oxygen was going to run out very quickly around the time I got to Jupiter. I have been thinking that if my supply had only been about, say, a month short of reaching Earth, they certainly could have got a chemical rocket to me before that time. But the only system that could have met me in time, considering how much oxgen I had left, was another Project Orion and so I assume there was not another Project Orion ship.


The actress who portrays "Nova" in the 1968 "Planet Of The Apes" was 33 years, 357 days, old on Phoebe's 16th birthday, which adds support to my theory about an arranged marriage.

From 7/24/1945 to 7/16/1979 is: 33 years, 357 days
From 7/16/1963 to 7/16/1979 is: 16 years

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0365709/

Linda Harrison

Date of Birth: 24 July 1945

Planet of the Apes (1968) .... Nova



The date on U.S. Navy Lt. Lassen's Medal of Honor certificate is on a date that is 59 months, 3 days, after 7/16/1963. I have written that I think he earned that medal after extracting me from extremely hostile territory after I had been shot down in combat during the Vietnam War. I see the notion of '5 to 1' coming up in places that seem connected to me and I think that has some bearing on that day 6/19/1968. But I think the records were changed because it was a secret operation. My theory is that Lt. Lassen did earn the Medal of Honor for extracting me from extremely hostile territory, but it was on a different date. The ship he supposedly landed on also presents a connection to 7/16/1963. Maybe it all happened just as the information I found indicates and that entire operation was actually planned for that reason. I don't know. Perhaps they were my support group for that operation and I picked them as resources because of the clues I found. I don't know.


The movie "Planet of the Apes" premiered 334 days before my 10th birthday. I was 10 years old when Apollo 11 landed on the Earth's moon.

From 4/3/1968 to 3/3/1969 is: 334 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/

Planet of the Apes (1968)

Release Date: 3 April 1968 (USA)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/plotsummary

Plot summary for
Planet of the Apes (1968)

Taylor and two other astronauts come out of deep hibernation to find that their ship has crashed. Escaping with little more than clothes they find that they have landed on a planet where men are pre-lingual and uncivilized while apes have learned speech and technology. Taylor is captured and taken to the city of the apes after damaging his throat so that he is silent and cannot communicate with the apes. Written by John Vogel {jlvogel@comcast.net}

In the year 3978A.D. a spaceship with a crew of 4 crashes down on a distant planet. One of the crew members had died in space and the other 3 head out to explore the planet. They soon learn that the planet is much like their own. They then find the planet is inhabited by intelligent apes. One of the men is shot and killed and the others are taken to the apes' city. There, one undergoes brain surgery and is put into a state of living death. The other befriends some of the apes but is feared by most. After being put through ape trial he escapes with a female human native to the planet. After helping his ape friends escape a religious heresy trial he escapes out into the wilderness with the female. There he learns the planet might not be so distant after all... Written by
{tim1370@aol.com}

Astronaut Taylor crash lands on a distant planet ruled by apes who use a primitive race of humans for experimentation and sport. Soon Taylor finds himself among the hunted, his life in the hands of a benevolent chimpanzee scientist. Written by Robert Lynch
{docrlynch@yahoo.com}