Sunday, June 24, 2007

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

According to information I found on the internet, the name of the guy Phoebe's character was going to marry was named "Doug Stallworth," according to that script for "Fast Times At Ridgemont High." This is all very funny, assuming that I wrote these lines for Phoebe's character. I enjoy making her wishes come true.

http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Fast-Times-at-Ridgemont-High.html

STACY

I can't believe it! But what about Doug?

LINDA (STOIC)

There's a world of guys out there. I just wish I didn't have to date any of them.

STACY

Hey -- Doug Stallworth? It's his loss.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stallworth_Stadium

Stallworth Stadium is a stadium in Baytown, Texas. It is primarily used for American football and soccer, and is the home field of the Robert E. Lee High School and Ross S. Sterling High School. The stadium holds 16,500 people and was opened in 1969.



I recognize the date 4/14/1977 as when I returned to Earth after diverting the comet.

Bay TOWN >>>> Bay CITY

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in BAY CITY, TX

77414



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town

A town is a community of people ranging from a few hundred to several thousands, although it may be applied loosely even to huge metropolitan areas. Generally, a "town" is thought of as larger than a village but smaller than a "city." The words "city" and "village" came into English from Latin via French. "Town" and "borough" (also "burrow," "burgh," "bury," etc.) are of native Germanic origin, from Old English burg, a fortified settlement, and tun, an enclosed piece of land.


http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/town

Main Entry: town

Synonyms: city

Notes: city first was used for any settlement regardless of size; the modern distinction between town and city developed during the 14th century




I was watching the 1979 "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" on DVD yesterday and I am quite certain I have not watched it in the past 9 years, but it was completely familiar to me. I noticed there are at least two scenes where the dialog mentions that "Admiral Kirk" had not been in space for 2.5 years and I found that an interesting detail. From my return to Earth on 4/14/1977 after successfully diverting the comet to the premiere of this movie was about 2.65 years. I have also noted that the premiere date of that first "Star Trek" movie anchors me to the Apollo 11 landing on the Earth's moon.

The part about the self-destruct of the "Enterprise" is just like I wrote about what I was going to do to the comet if my first strike did not work. I was going to take my Project Orion ship in as close as I could get it to the comet and detonate the propulsion magazine. I am quite certain I have not seen this movie in the past 9 years.

I have also been writing about how I was out of contact with Earth for a long time until I returned to Earth. That is an element of the movie in that the "creator" was not answering "V'Ger."

From 3/3/1959 to 7/20/1969 is: 3792 days
From 7/20/1969 to 12/7/1979 is: 3792 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079945/

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

Release Date: 7 December 1979 (USA)

Plot Outline: When a destructive space entity is spotted approaching Earth, Admiral Kirk resumes command of the Starship Enterprise in order to intercept, examine, and hopefully stop it.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079945/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

Cmdr. Montgomery "Scotty" Scott: The crew hasn't had near enough transition time with all the new equipment. And the engines, they're not even tested at warp power. And an untried captain.

Captain James T. Kirk: Two and a half years as Chief of Starfleet Operations may have made me a little stale, but I wouldn't consider myself untried... They gave her back to me, Scotty.

Cmdr. Montgomery "Scotty" Scott: Gave her back, sir? I doubt it was that easy with Nogura.

Captain James T. Kirk: [in a mock Scottish accent] You're right.

[both laugh]




This is the actress who portrays "Ilia." She was 7227 days old on Phoebe's 7th birthday, supporting my theory that Phoebe and I were arranged to be married. I was 7227 days old when the 1979 "Superman" premiered. I wonder if Phoebe long ago asked me if I was "Superman" because I could fly airplanes.

From 10/2/1950 to 7/16/1970 is: 7227 days
From 3/3/1959 to 12/15/1978 is: 7227 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001422/

Persis Khambatta
Date of Birth: 2 October 1950
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) .... Lieutenant Ilia




The actor who portrays the love interest of "Ilia" was born 15 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, before Phoebe, forming a '1-59-21' artistic device.

From 10/1/1947 to 7/16/1963 is: 15 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 1 day

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004834/

Stephen Collins
Date of Birth: 1 October 1947
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) .... Capt./Cmdr. Willard Decker




This actor was 59 years, 3 months, 3 days, old on 6/19/1968. That date 6/19/1968 is listed on the Medal of Honor citation for U.S. Navy Lt. Lassen, as I have described before and noted my observations of strong clues pointing to me. My thoughts suggest he extracted me from extremely hostile territory after I had been shot down by enemy fighter jets at the time I became the first air combat ace of the Vietnam War.

The scene this actor was in the movie reminds me of that song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" from Pink Floyd's 1975 album "Wish You Were Here." I have noted that the release date for that album was 41 weeks, 4 days, before 7/2/1976, which is the date I recognize as when I intercepted the comet and set to work at diverting it. I think a lot about the lyrics about "Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky" as though it describes how I am anticipating that mission to divert the comet. The comet would have certainly had the unimaginable destructive potential to Earth as would the so-called Black Hole space objects that were popular in science fiction stories.

I have also noted that Tom Petty's debut album, which includes the track, "Breakdown," released on a date 41 weeks, 4 days, after I left the planet Mars. I also don't think that is a coincidence. My thoughts suggest that it was after I left the planet Mars that I hit a storm of meteroid and that resulted in catastrophic damage to my ship.

From 3/16/1909 to 6/19/1968 is: 59 years, 3 months, 3 days

59-33

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835821/

Norman Stuart
Date of Birth: 16 March 1909
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) .... Vulcan master




As I noted earlier, I found a reference on the internet indicating that "Katie" was the girlfriend of "Doug Masters" in the 1986 movie "Iron Eagle." I assume that is because "Katie" is similar to Cates or Katz. The actress who portrayed "Katie" was born 59 days after 5/1/1967, which is the day I recognize I first flew a fighter jet by myself, when I was 8.16 years old.

From 5/1/1967 to 6/29/1967 is: 59 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002124/

Melora Hardin

Date of Birth: 29 June 1967

Iron Eagle (1986) .... Katie




The star of "Iron Eagle" was born 5.93 years after me.

From 3/3/1959 to 2/7/1965 is: 5 years, 341 days
341 / 365 = 0.93

From 3/3/1959 to 2/7/1965 is: 5.93 years

59-3

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001263/

Jason Gedrick

Date of Birth: 7 February 1965

Iron Eagle (1986) .... Doug Masters




It's probably those two children, "Brian" and "Sarah," from "Night Of The Comet" that represent Phoebe and me. I can't find an exact birthdate for the "Sarah" actress, but they seem to have both been born in 1970, which seems important. It could be that "Brian" and "Sarah" are similar in appearance to Phoebe and me in 1970. I have that artificial and symbolic memory of me in a football jersey when I was about that same age as "Brian" and I had very blond hair. I think that is the reason "Jonny Quest" had blonde hair. I think that is also the source of the "dark side" from "Star Wars." It is because my hair turned much darker as I got older. There was a scene in "Night Of The Comet" that makes me think of the "Dharma Project" from the "Lost" television series.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0442948/

Janice Kawaye
Date of Birth: 1970
Night of the Comet (1984) .... Sarah



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0102016/

Chance Boyer
Date of Birth: 11 August 1970
Night of the Comet (1984) .... Brian



It is curious to note the relationship of the actor who portrays "Brian" with when humans first orbited the Earth's moon, which I have been thinking I was on as a secret crewmember. I would have been 9 years old at the time of Apollo 8. That first orbit of the Earth's moon was about 593 days before the birth of the actor who portrayed "Brian" in the 1984 "Night Of The Comet."

From 12/26/1968 to 8/11/1970 is: 593 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Launch: December 21, 1968

Landing: December 27, 1968

Apollo 8 was the second manned mission of the Apollo space program, in which Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders became the first humans to orbit around the Moon. It was also the first manned launch of the Saturn V rocket.




There is that part where the woman tells "Sarah" she will get to live forever with Santa Claus, which I think is important because that has something to do with my relationship to Phoebe. I can't remember if Phoebe and I were already married in 1984 or if we were engaged to be married, where I think it was the latter still in 1984. I have those artificial and symbolic memories of dressing up as Santa Claus when I worked at Mills Store, the general hardware store in the town we lived nearby on Hicks Road.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Night of the Comet (1984)

Davenport: [coaxing the children for a shot] You'll just fall asleep and then you'll see Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Brian, Survivor Child: I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Dr. Carter, Project Chief: What? You don't believe in Santa?




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/

Phoebe Cates

Gremlins (1984) .... Kate Beringer



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Gremlins (1984)

Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.



Robert Beltran, the actor who starred in this movie and then later in "Star Trek: Voyager," was 359 months, 4 weeks, old when this movie premiered. I recognize the date 7/2/1976 as when I intercepted the comet.

From 11/19/1953 to 11/16/1984 is: 359 months, 4 weeks

From 7/2/1976 to 11/16/1984 is: 3059 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/

Night of the Comet (1984)

Release Date: 16 November 1984 (USA)


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000296/

Robert Beltran

Date of Birth: 19 November 1953