Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ravenel

Why don't you try telling anybody that people on live television and radio know what you are saying when you are sitting alone in your home and see how goddamned far you get with that. This is literally Nazi Gestapo stuff going on around me. And all just because they are stealing from me and my identity.




This is the company on my work history document I got from the Social Security Administration when I was living in a homeless shelter. I noted that UFP reminded me of "United Federation of Planets" from the "Star Trek" television series. The company I worked at before them was in Alexandria, Virginia, and the initials ISS reminded me of the International Space Station. After that was a company named Eagle in Columbia, South Carolina. These details associated with my official federal undercover identity were established over 9 years ago.

Universal Financial Products
Enterprise Drive
Oakbrook, IL 60523

Employer: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995


http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_3_results.jsp

Actual City name in 60570 (UNIQUE)

HINSDALE, IL

Acceptable City names in 60570

OAK BROOK, IL


60570 >>> 6 05 70 >>> 6/5/1970

From 7/16/1963 to 6/5/1970 is: 3 days, 359 weeks



The address listed on the documentation from the Social Security Administration, as part of my official federal undercover identity, for ISS is about 5 miles from the Pentagon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria%2C_Virginia

Alexandria is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 128,284. Located along the Western bank of the Potomac River, Alexandria is approximately 6 miles (9.6 kilometers) south of downtown Washington, DC.

Like the rest of Northern Virginia, as well as southern Maryland, modern Alexandria has been shaped by its proximity to the nation's capital. It is largely populated by professionals working in the federal civil service, the U.S. military, or for one of the many private companies which contract to provide services to the federal government. The latter are known locally as beltway bandits, after the Capital Beltway, an interstate highway that circles Washington, D.C. One of Alexandria's largest employers is the U.S. Department of Defense. Others include the Institute for Defense Analyses and the Center for Naval Analyses.





I was watching the 1998 "Armageddon" movie yesterday on DVD and there is an interesting scene at the 2 hour, 20 minute, mark in what seems to be the NASA control center. Just after the asteroid is blown into two parts that then miss the Earth, there is what seems to be a U.S. Navy Commander shaking hands with the Flight Director and an Admiral is patting the Commander on the back. Back in 1998, I would have still been a Commander in the U.S. Navy, having been promoted to U.S. Navy Captain a couple years later, while working undercover to investigate insurgent activity at Microsoft Corporation. I confirmed that Microsoft Corporation is engaged in insurrection activities against the United States of America, with the assistance of corrupted public officials.



I recognize the time period 6/7/1976 to 6/9/1967 as when I was on the Saturn moon Phoebe. This actor, who starred along with Phoebe in this movie, was 15.9 years old during the time I was at the Saturn moon Phoebe. I haven't seen this movie, that I can recall, but I was looking at some screenshots of the movie and I found it interesting to note that I don't think that was her body in those nude scenes.

1-59

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000714/

Willie Aames
Date of Birth: 15 July 1960
Paradise (1982) .... David




The name of the love interest of Phoebe's character in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" and who I don't think is ever shown in the movie, is "Doug Stallworth." I have noted that I think I combined many elements of my life, including my relationship with Phoebe, into Phoebe's character and this love interest is one of those elements. Among the examples I noted earlier, the scene with her sitting on the diving board in front of the water in the pool makes me think it represents me sitting in an F-14 Tomcat at one of the forward catapaults as I am about to be launched from the deck of the aircraft carrier. It could be that we called that ramp like structure at the edge of the flight deck a diving board as it that is kind of what it resembles. I found myself wondering recently if I was objectifying her too much, but I don't think so and there is more to this thought that I can remember right now.


















http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1984/Navy/DN-SC-84-06181.JPEG

Released to Public
ID: DN-SC-84-06181
Service Depicted: Navy

A view of F-14 TOMCAT aircarft and E-2C Hawkeye AEW (airborne early warning) aircraft on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS AMERICA (CV 66) during air operations.

Camera Operator: PH1 DAVE MCALEAN
Date Shot: 10 Jan 1984





















http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1986/Navy/DN-ST-86-06071.JPEG

ID: DN-ST-86-06071
Service Depicted: Navy

An elevated starboard bow view of the aircraft carrier USS SARATOGA (CV 60) underway. An F-14A TOMCAT aircraft is being launched from a forward catapult.



So, as for "Doug Stallworth," I would have created that character for her romantic interest, and specifically to reflect that Phoebe was my wife in reality, because of when I returned to Earth on 4/14/1977 after successfully diverting the comet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stallworth_Stadium

Stallworth Stadium is a stadium in Baytown, Texas. It is primarily used for American football and soccer, and is the home field of the Robert E. Lee High School and Ross S. Sterling High School. The stadium holds 16,500 people and was opened in 1969.


I recognize the date 4/14/1977 as when I returned to Earth after diverting the comet.

Bay TOWN >>>> Bay CITY

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in BAY CITY, TX

77414




The actor who was fantasizing about Phoebe's character taking off her top. My thoughts suggest he worked at Carl's Jr's because I flew with the Blue Angels, as I described earlier, and then he went to work at 7-Eleven because Phoebe and I were arranged for marriage when she was 7 and I was 11. The actor who portrays her U.S. History teacher in that movie also demonstrates that '4413' artistic device and he has also has some obvious connection to Hawaii. My thoughts suggest that is because I was born in Hawaii.

From 5/21/1957 to 7/20/1969 is: 4443 days

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4 months, 13 days

13 / 30 = 0.43

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4.43 months

4-4-4-3

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001662/

Judge Reinhold

Date of Birth: 21 May 1957

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Brad Hamilton




I noted earlier some observations about the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck, including the movie, "Cool Runnin." I can't remember for certain, but my thoughts suggest that I participated in that competition under the alias Thomas Kohler. I haven't seen this 1983 movie Phoebe starred in, but from what I read in this information from the internet, her character was romantically interested in the character named "David." The actor who portrays "David" was just about the same age as when I was at the Saturn moon Phoebe as as Thomas Kohler's age at the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck.

There is also the notion I noted earlier that the Phoebe of mythology is the sister of Apollo. I don't know precisely what happened on 2/5/196, but that date has come up before relevant to me and it is within the time period of the 1964 Winter Olympics. And "Mitchell" reminds me of Mount Mitchell in North Carolina but I can't remember precisely why that is. That name also reminds me of the name Michelle.

From 6/25/1940 to 2/5/1964 is: 8625 days

From 10/27/1952 to 6/7/1976 is: 8624 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0913637/

Ted Wass

Date of Birth: 27 October 1952

Baby Sister (1983) (TV) .... David Mitchell




I haven't seen this movie that I can recall and I am not certain if Phoebe's character had a love interest in her 1984 "Lace," but the premiere date was 359 days after my 3/4/1983 birthday. It is also a very interesting time frame for that release of that movie. I have been trying to find an episode listing, as I think it was a mini-series, but I haven't been able to find anything. Precisely 7 days after this premiere date listed for "Lace" was a date that forms a '33-59' association with my return to Earth on 4/14/1977 after diverting the comet. I assume the mini-series was timed to demonstate that artistic device and because I wanted Phoebe associated with those events because she is very special to me. This also doesn't have anything actually to do with Phoebe's mother. I think I actually had something of a crush on Phoebe's mother back around the time Phoebe and I were arranged for marriage and that influenced why I cast the role of "Nova" in the 1968 "Planet of the Apes." As I noted, that actress is very close to forming a 33-359 clue with Phoebe's 16th birthday, which would be the time she could make a choice as an adult to continue with the arranged marriage.

From 3/4/1983 to 2/26/1984 is: 359 days

From 2/26/1984 to 3/4/1984 is: 7 days

From 4/14/1977 to 3/4/1984 is: 3 days, 359 weeks

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/

Lace (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 26 February 1984 (USA)

Runtime: 300 min


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/goofs

Goofs for
Lace (1984) (TV)

Anachronisms: Ice hockey was not played in indoor stadiums in Switzerland in 1960, nor with the kind of equipment depicted.




I know that I have not seen the "Gremlins" movies in the past 9 years. I can almost "remember" seeing the first one back in 1984, though, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory. I can't remember if "Billy Peltzer" is the love interest of Phoebe's character in this movie, but according to the quotes section, she is the one she told about that Christmas experience when she was 9 years old. I don't remember how much creative input I had in this movie, if any, although it is reasonable to assume I had at least some creative input. I believe I created that line to represent that I was part of the Apollo 8 crew when it first orbited the Earth's moon at Christmas time in 1968 when I was 9 years old. THe actor who portrays "Billy Peltzer is 59.3 months younger than I am. I noted earlier my observations about the timing of the premiere dates of both "Gremlins" movies.

From 3/4/1959 to 2/14/1964 is: 59 months, 10 days
10 / 30 = 0.333

From 3/4/1959 to 2/14/1964 is: 59.333 months

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002090/

Zach Galligan
Date of Birth: 14 February 1964
Gremlins (1984) .... Billy Peltzer
Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990) .... Billy Peltzer




According to what I read, this was the actor who portrayed the character that was going to marry Phoebe's character. The notion in this work is, if I have this all figured out correctly and there is strong indications that I do, that any woman I marry will technically become a princess, but I was marrying Phoebe because she was very special to me. I wouldn't have been associating her with my life if she wasn't so important to me. I don't remember precisely everything I created over the years, but if my work featured Phoebe, then it was always strictly designed to represent how special she was to me and how much I cared for her.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461022/

Michael E. Knight
Date of Birth: 7 May 1959, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Date with an Angel (1987) .... Jim Sanders




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0750852/

Robert Rusler
Date of Birth: 20 September 1965
Shag (1989) .... Buzz Ravenel



http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RAVENEL, SC

29470


29470 >> 29 4 70 >> 4/29/1970

From 3/4/1959 to 4/29/1970 is: 133 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

1-33-34



I believe that Tim Matheson was cast for the role as the husband of Phoebe's character because of my past association with the "Jonny Quest" character. I believe that the original "Jonny Quest" was created for me or by me and was a good representation for my life at the time. This was the day before the 1964 Winter Olympics at Innsbruck started compared to the premiere of "Jonny Quest":

From 1/28/1964 to 9/18/1964 is: 33 weeks, 3 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/

Tim Matheson
Date of Birth: 31 December 1947
Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Charles
"Jonny Quest" .... Jonny Quest (22 episodes, 1964-1965)
aka The Adventures of Jonny Quest




This actor was 15.9 years old on 4/14/1977. I think he portrays the ex-husband of Phoebe's character who then gets back together with Phoebe. There was a reason for all this that I am not going to explain.

1-59

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000619/

Tim Roth
Date of Birth: 14 May 1961
Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993) .... Nick




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_around_a_fixed_axis

In the study of linear motion, objects were treated as point particles without structure; it did not matter where a force was applied, only whether it was applied or not. The reality is that the point of application of force does matter. In tennis, for example, if a tennis ball is struck with a strong horizontal force acting through its center of mass, it may travel a long distance before hitting the ground, far out of bounds. Instead, the same force applied in an upward, glancing stoke will yield topspin to the ball, which can cause it to land in the opponent’s court.

The concept of rotational equilibrium and rotational dynamics are also important in other disciplines. For example, students of architecture benefit from understanding the forces that act on buildings and biology students should understand the forces at work in muscles, bones, and joints. These forces create torques, which tell us how the forces affect an objects equilibrium and rate of rotation. [1]

We will find that an object remains in a state of uniform rotational motion unless acted on by a net torque. This principle is the equivalent to Newton’s first law. Further the angular acceleration of an object is proportional to the net torque acting on it, which is the analog of Newton’s Second Law. A net torque acting on an object causes a change in its rotational energy.

Finally, torques applied to an object through a given time interval can change the objects angular momentum. In the absence of external torques, angular momentum is conserved, a property that explains some of the mysterious and formidable properties of pulsars—remnants of supernova explosions that rotate at equatorial speeds approaching that of light.