Saturday, June 09, 2007

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

I recognize the day 7/2/1972 as when I arrived at the comet and set to work on diverting it from its collision course with Earth (I was successful at preventing it from hitting the Earth, in case your wondering).

From 7/2/1976 to 6/12/1981 is: 59.333 months

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Release Date: 12 June 1981 (USA)



I don't remember yet what the '35' means relevant to my real life, but I believe this is supposed to be a 59-3 clue pointing to my real identity. I believe the reason his place of birth is Princeton is because of my connection to Princeton University in New Jersey, among other reasons. The current president of Princeton University has a 1-359 clue associated with Thedia Newman, my mother in my artificial and symbolic memory, and I believe that is part of my official federal undercover identity as Princeton University is a stakeholder, somehow, in the research to be gained from my artificial identity. I was thinking of this more last night as I was watching "Karate Kid" on television, for certainly the first time in the last 9 years. I noted that at the beginning of the movie, he was from New Jersey. Those scenes of him going to school and talking about his injuries probably reflects something similar with me at Princeton University when I would come back from the Vietnam War. I think I was primarily tasked with rescuing our troops from behind enemy lines but I got caught sometimes myself. The part of him trying to scale the chain-link fence seemed very familiar to me and I think it symbolized something about helping our troops escape and/or me escaping myself. The shirt he was wearing with the '89' on it made me think of how I was 8.9 years old around the time of the Battle of Hue City. The are also my thoughts that I was trained in aikido instead of karate, but I don't remember much about the difference, other than karate is the most well-know. Maybe I was trained in both and others and I preferred the teachings of aikido.

I have also been thinking that the "Indiana Jones" nickname has something to do with the country of India or with the West Indies. It may be the reason my grandmother Betty, from my artificial and symbolic memories, is part American Indian.

From 7/1/1899 to 3/3/1959 is: 59 years, 35 weeks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_jones

Date of birth July 1, 1899
Place of birth Princeton, New Jersey
Gender Male
Occupation Professor of Archaeology

Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. (also known as Indy), is a fictional professor, archaeologist, and adventurer - the main protagonist of the 1981 adventure film Raiders of the Lost Ark (later retitled Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark), its prequel Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and sequel, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Jones is notable for his trademark bullwhip, fedora, leather jacket, and fear of snakes.



Karen Allen was 333 months, 11 days, old on Phoebe's 16th birthday, supporting my theory we got married when she was 16.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000261/

Karen Allen

Date of Birth: 5 October 1951, Carrollton, Illinois, USA

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) .... Marion Ravenwood