Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're listening.

The time to be counted merely as an accomplice to the insurgents has gone out the window long ago. I'm pointing my finger straight at you, Ron Sims. You knew I was driving past the court house that day and that is why you were standing there.

You morons really don't think we know you are here? We even told you how we were going to catch. I guess you just want to get caught. I am doing my job so that is why you are caught. Have fun in prison for the rest of your worthless life.

I have always been a political target because my identity is so closely linked with the national security of the United States of America.


This must be the reason those cups of noodles show up that I notice. I assume I arranged for Phoebe to do some modeling for a company that produces those noodles for just that reason. Because it relates to my mission to outer solar system. All I ate for food during that time was dehydrated food. That probably factors in somehow to what I wrote about her being a good cook. What I know for certain is that I wanted her image to clearly represent how important she was to me and that I was taking affirmative measures to protect her from the Microsoft-Corbis-paparazzi's that have been stealing my identity. If my identity is being protected, then so is hers. I am a political target and I want to be very clear that she is very important to me. The insurgents will go to any measure to compromise my identity and so her identity must be protected as well and I have gone to great lengths to protect her identity because she is very important to me. If you are interfering with our lives then your hostile intent is clearly established.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070619/sc_afp/spacemarseurope;_ylt=AuFR40T6PXd2MyGPthGAif4PLBIF

Communications with the simulated mission control and loved-ones will take up to 40 minutes, the time that a radio signal takes to cross the void between Earth and a spaceship on Mars. Food will comprise mainly the packaged stuff of the kind eaten aboard the International Space Station (ISS).



From 1/1/1982 to 12/1/1982 is: 334 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_%28SSBN-600%29

Commissioned: February 13, 1961
Decommissioned: December 1, 1982

USS Theodore Roosevelt (SSBN-600), a George Washington-class submarine, was the second ship of the United States Navy to be named for President Theodore Roosevelt.



From 3/4/1986 to 10/25/1986 is: 33 weeks, 4 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_%28CVN-71%29

Commissioned: 25 October 1986

USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) (known affectionately as the Big Stick or TR) is the fourth Nimitz-class supercarrier and its call sign is Rough Rider, the name of President Theodore Roosevelt's volunteer cavalry unit during the Spanish-American War.



From these two very notable U.S. Navy ships I see another connection to me and 6/19/1968, as with the others I have described. This supports my belief that I became the first air combat ace of the Vietnam War even though I was just 9.3 years old at the time. My thoughts suggest I was guarding some other air assets that were unarmed and the enemy fighters jumped us. I got all five of them but one of them also got me. These clues were probably mapped out as the production for the class of ships was being established. For the first two, at least. The third ship seems to point to the day I saved the space shuttle on its first flight.

It is clearly established that my identity is associated with the security of the United States of America. If you have targeted me, then it because you are actively working to weaken the national security of the United States.

You are actively working to damage the integrity of national security in order to protect insurgent activity in the United States.

Any actions you take to interfere with my identity and any associated identity, such as my wife, is an incontrevertable act of treason against the United States of America. You are subject to arrest by federal authorities at any time.

You're stalking me in order to develop a defense stategy for yourself and it doesn't even matter. All you are doing is keeping me from home. Nothing you hear from me matters. I am simply the aggrieved party. That's why my memories were suppressed through a medical procedure. I am the target of criminal activity. Anything you use that you got from me only proves that you are guilty.

Even now, your discussions are being recorded as you create a defense strategy in response to the words I type here. That is what it has all been about.

If you've been listening it is because you want me to get back home or because you are part of the criminal activity and you are the target of this investigation. These very words are being used to catch you. And you have been caught. Your days are numbered.

There is no hope for you at this point. Even if you get me killed, you are going to prison. This whole operation was designed to be independant of what happens to me. It is all about what you do around me.



The lead ship of the Nimitz-class of aircraft carriers, the USS Nimitz CVN-68 was commissioned on 5/3/1975. I followed a hunch that it was tied to my activities in the Vietnam War in 1968 and I found details that strongly support that theory. I assume this was done to reflect that I was the first air combat ace of the Vietnam War even though I was just 9.3 years old and then there are the Apollo flights and the outer solar system flights, not to mention my work with the space shuttle.

I looked back 3 days, 359 weeks, from the commissioning of the USS Nimitz CVN-68 and then compared that with a mid-point calculation for the USS USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69.

From 6/12/1968 to 5/3/1975 is: 3 days, 359 weeks

33-59

From my birth to the commissioning of the CVN-69 puts 6/25/1968 at the mid-point.

The next calculation compares the 33-59 clue from the Nimitz with this mid-point clue for the Eisenhower.

From 3/3/1959 to 10/18/1977 is: 6804 days
6804 / 2 = 3402
From 3/3/1959 to 6/25/1968 is: 3402 days

The 33-59 clue for the Nimitz points the date 6/12/1968 and the mid-point clue for the Eisenhower points to the date 6/25/1968.

From 6/12/1968 to 6/25/1968 is: 13 days
13 / 2 = 6.5

That calculation is with in a half-day of putting 6/19/1968 at the mid-point.

I must have really done something for the U.S. Navy to connect me with such incredible assets for national security. My theory is this was done because I became the first air combat air during the Vietnam War on 6/19/1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_%28CVN-68%29

USS Nimitz (CVN-68) is a supercarrier in the United States Navy, the lead ship of its class. It is one of the largest warships in the world. It was laid down, launched and commissioned as CVAN-68, but was redesignated CVN-68 (nuclear-powered multimission aircraft carrier) on 30 June 1975 as part of the fleet realignment of that year.

The keel of Nimitz was laid down 22 June 1968 by Newport News Shipbuilding in Newport News, Virginia, and she was commissioned 3 May 1975 by President Gerald Ford. The ship was named for Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, who commanded the Pacific fleet in World War II. Captain Michael "Nasty" Manazir assumed command of the Nimitz on 16 March 2007.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Dwight_D._Eisenhower_%28CVN-69%29

Commissioned: 18 October 1977

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVAN-69/CVN-69), nicknamed "Ike", is the second of 10 Nimitz-class supercarriers in the United States Navy, named after the thirty-fourth President of the United States, Dwight D. Eisenhower.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz_class_aircraft_carrier

The Nimitz-class supercarriers are a line of nuclear-powered aircraft carriers in service with the US Navy, and are the largest capital ships in the world. These ships are numbered with consecutive hull numbers starting with CVN 68. The letters "CVN" denote the type of ship: CV is the hull classification symbol for Aircraft Carriers, and N to indicate nuclear-powered propulsion. The number after the "CVN" means that this is the 68th "CV", or aircraft carrier.

Aircraft: 85 (current wings are closer to 64, including 48 tactical and 16 support aircraft)

Cost: about US$4.5 billion each

Average Annual Operating Cost: US$160 million

Service Life: 50+ years

Crew: Ship's Company: 3,200 — Air Wing: 2,480



From 4/14/1981 to 3/13/1982 is: 333 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Carl_Vinson_%28CVN-70%29

Commissioned: 13 March 1982

The USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) is a United States Navy Nimitz class supercarrier named after Carl Vinson, a Congressman from Georgia.



This date was 5.933 months after 6/19/1968.

Released 17 December 1968

"Point Me at the Sky" is a single by the British band Pink Floyd. The song, released on December 17, 1968, was an early Roger Waters composition. This single was the band's fifth. The song spoke of overcrowding and lack of food in the near future (2005). Because the recording quality on most pressings was marginal, there are many different interpretations of the song's lyrics.


http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/pointmeattheskylyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics
Point Me At The Sky Lyrics


Hey, Eugene,
This is Henry McClean
And I've finished my beautiful flying machine
And I'm ringing to say
That I'm leaving and maybe
You'd like to fly with me
And hide with me, baby
Isn't it strange
How little we change
Isn't it sad we're insane
Playing the games that we know and in tears
The games we've been playing for thousands and thousands and ....
Pointing to the cosmic glider
"Pull this plastic glider higher
Light the fuse and stand right back"
He cried "This is my last good-bye."
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
And if you survive till two thousand and five
I hope you're exceedingly thin
For if you are stout you will have to breathe out
While the people around you breathe in
People pressing on might say
It's something that I hate to say
I'm slipping down to eat the ground
A little refuge on my brain
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
Point me at the sky and tell it fly
And all we've got to say to you is good-bye
It's time to go, better run and get your bags, it's good-bye
Nobody cry, it's good-bye
Crash, crash, crash, crash, good-bye...



From 6/19/1968 to 7/13/1968 is: 3 weeks, 3 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_to_one

Released July 13, 1968

"Five To One" is a song by The Doors, from their 1968 album Waiting for the Sun. "Five to one" is rumored to be the approximate ratio of whites to blacks, young to old, or non-pot smokers to pot smokers in the US in 1967, depending on whom you ask. A further urban legend has it as the ratio of Viet Cong to American troops in Vietnam.



http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Five-To-One-lyrics-The-Doors/89566BBD0012A8594825689700329C28

Five To One Lyrics

Artist(Band):The Doors

Yeah, c'mon
Love my girl
She lookin' good
C'mon
One more
Five to one, baby
One in five
No one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, baby
I'll get mine
Gonna make it, baby
If we try
The old get old
And the young get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the guns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!
Yeah!
Your ballroom days are over, baby
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening crawl across the years
Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand
Trying to tell me no one understands
Trade in your hours for a handful dimes
Gonna' make it, baby, in our prime
Come together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together, aha
Get together one more time!
Get together one more time!
Get together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together, gotta, get together
Ohhhhhhhh!
Hey, c'mon, honey
You won't have along wait for me, baby
I'll be there in just a little while
You see, I gotta go out in this car with these people and...
Get together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together, got to
Get together, got to
Get together, got to
Take you up in my room and...
Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah
Love my girl
She lookin' good, lookin' real good
Love ya, c'mon