Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982)

I woke up today feeling more certain that Phoebe and I were married with the Church of England in 1981. Then I started wondering if a detail I "remember" about Thedia in my artificial and symbolic memory also applies to us. In my artificial and symbolic memory, my mother, Thedia, married my father, Joseph, when she was 16 years old.

I also have no real understanding of what Phoebe did or did not know about my family. I probably had to completely suppress that knowledge from conscious memory as well. My memories are probably designed similar to the movies I created. You really don't know what it the truth and what is the fiction I designed. I don't even consciously remember the differences.



According to this source, the Pink Floyd movie premiered the same day as "An Officer And A Gentleman" and "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" and I doubt it is a coincidence, relevant to me.

One source indicates the movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" was released on 7/28/1982. Two other sources indicate it was released on 8/13/1982. I recognize the date August 13th as the birthday of my step-brother, Michael. In my artificial and symbolic memory, he was killed when he wrecked his pickup truck on 11/25/1986.

From 7/20/1969 to 8/13/1982 is: 13 years, 3 weeks and 3 days

1-333

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084503/

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982)

Release Date: 13 August 1982 (USA)



The difference of the actor who portrays "Pink's father" is almost the same as Phoebe's age when those movies released. That might have been deliberate. That seems to be a hard target to schedule for. It depends on the production of the movie and that there are no delays in the production before it releases to theatres. That might also be back in the days when I had "close" on my mind a lot as I was creating these works of art. Maybe it was because of that first flight of the space shuttle in 1981 as well as my flights with the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Team, also known as the Blue Angels, and further assuming I had any association with any of them. This actor has a lot of film credits listed before "The Wall" so this may be another case when I made a casting choice just to get a close as possible to my target date, which was to create a connection to the film and Phoebe.

I don't ever actually "remember" watching this Pink Floyd movie but I "remember" Jim Shea talking about it a lot.

From 2/17/1940 to 3/3/1959 is: 6954 days
From 7/16/1963 to 7/30/1982 is: 6954 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491190/

James Laurenson

Date of Birth: 17 February 1940

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... J.A. Pinkerton (Pink's Father)



This is the age difference of the woman who portrayed "Pink's mother" and the actor who was his father. She has numerous credits listed before "The Wall" also. Another notion I thought of is that I didn't have as much selection for casting in these days as I would have later, which affected how precise I could be on this work. It could also be what I wrote of earlier: I was just trying to get close on all these. I might have thought that was a good defense against intellectual property thieves, such as Bill Gates, who was an active thief even back in those days, but then I realized I needed to be precise in my work in order to create a defense against thieves such as Bill Gates. For example, I might have thought that creating these works to be close to my targets would not reveal what I was trying to do. But then I learned the intellectual property thieves, such as Bill Gates and Microsoft, were already tuned into my work and were going to work at stealing anything I created, regardless of what I created. It was more my identity they were after than my work so I needed to demonstrate that I was clearly defending my identity.

Make no mistake about it: Bill Gates is a terrorist and Microsoft-Corbis are terrorist organizations. If you work for them, you count on being charged with providing material support to a terrorist organization. If you run any promotions for Microsoft, you will be charged with providing material support to a terrorist organization.

From 3/22/1939 to 7/16/1963 is: 24 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0362959/

Christine Hargreaves

Date of Birth: 22 March 1939

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... Pink's Mother



Bob Geldof, who portrays "Pink" is 141 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, older than Phoebe. That makes me think it might be a 1-41-21 clue, referring to the 41-gun salute and the 21-gun salute.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002097/

Bob Geldof

Date of Birth: 5 October 1951

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... Pink



From 3/3/1959 to 3/23/1962 is: 159 weeks and 3 days

1-593

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0942486/

Jenny Wright

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... American Groupie