Thursday, June 14, 2007

Federal prosecution charge 1 for Dana Perino: Accessory to the commission of a felony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-2_Greyhound

The C-2A Greyhound is a twin-engine cargo aircraft, designed to provide critical logistics support to aircraft carriers of the United States Navy. Its primary mission is Carrier Onboard Delivery (COD).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_onboard_delivery

A Carrier Onboard Delivery (COD) is a military term used to describe type of aircraft which are able to ferry crew, cargo, and mail on and off a naval ship (typically an aircraft carrier). An example of an aircraft that is used for this purpose is the C-2 Greyhound of the United States Navy.



It is difficult to articulate my thoughts about going back home to Phoebe before I can consciously remember her. I guess the best way to explain it is that I should not feel as confident as I do about being her husband as I do considering that I am still in this so-called mediocre mode. I can't explain why I feel so confident, but yet I do. I also look forward to getting back into a regular exercise routine.

Maybe this is nothing, but I found myself thinking about how Helen Hunt's character married a dentist in "Cast Away." I found myself thinking about the D.D.S. designation for dentists. I don't remember what that stands for. Doctor of dentristy or something. I found myself thinking of substituting letters for numbers and this is what I came up with:

D - 4
D - 4
S - 19

This reminded me that Phoebe and I are 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 6 days apart in age. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I wonder if 4-4-19 could represent 4 years, 4 months, 1.9 weeks. That would work out to represent our age difference of 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 6 days.

In the movie, the dentist she married did say that he had once performed a root canal for Tom Hanks character so I assume that means he was a Doctor of Dental Surgery, or D.D.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Dental_Surgery

The DDS degree, referring to Doctor of Dental Surgery, denotes one of a few degrees that are awarded to dentists, the others being Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Bachelor of Dentistry (BDent), or Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), all of which are equivalent degrees for the practice of Dentistry. The Bachelor of Dentistry (BDent) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) are degrees awarded outside the U.S. In order for a dentist to practice in the U.S. with a degree obtained from a foreign dental school, he/she must apply to and attend a U.S. dental school through an advance standing program. The advance standing program, upon completion, will award the foreign-trained dentist with a DDS or DMD degree, which will allow the dentist to practice in the U.S.


I still don't understand why Julia Roberts connected into all that. I guess she is part of the cover, similar to Kevin Kline. I have many layers to my undercover identity. False leads and dead ends, I assume. Keep them guessing. Standard procedure.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

Pangaea or Pangea (derived from Παγγαία, Greek meaning 'all earth') is the supercontinent that, according to the theory of plate tectonics, existed during the Paleozoic and Mesozoic eras about 250 million years ago, before each of the component continents were separated into their current configuration.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_time_scale

The geological time scale is used by geologists and other scientists to describe the timing and relationships between events that have occurred during the history of the Earth.
...

Landmasses unite into supercontinent Pangaea, creating the Appalachians. End of Permo-Carboniferous glaciation. Synapsid reptiles (pelycosaurs and therapsids) become plentiful, while parareptiles and temnospondyl amphibians remain common. In the mid-Permian, coal-age flora are replaced by cone-bearing gymnosperms (the first true seed plants) and by the first true mosses. Beetles and flies evolve. Marine life flourishes in warm shallow reefs; productid and spiriferid brachiopods, bivalves, forams, and ammonoids all abundant. Permian-Triassic extinction event occurs 251 mya: 95 percent of life on Earth becomes extinct, including all trilobites, graptolites, and blastoids.




This movie premiered 13.59 years after 11/25/1986. I recognize the date 11/25/1986 as when my family had a funeral for me, thinking I had been killed in Africa.

From 11/25/1986 to 6/30/2000 is: 13.59 years

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177971/

The Perfect Storm (2000)

Release Date: 30 June 2000 (USA)