Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Now why don't he write?"

I must be doing this for Phoebe and the family business. I can't think of any other reason to have to tolerate 9 goddamned years away from her.

Even to this day, she knows how close we are.


Using Spencer Clark's birthday as the end-point, there is a 0.593 relationship with his birthday and the birthdays of Prince Harry and Lindsay Lohan. They all sort of resemble each other too, as though they could be siblings. Clark was probably cast for that reason. He portrays the son of Bruce Willis's character in "Unbreakable," the son of Russell Crowe's character in "Gladiator," and the son of Jeff Bridge's character in "Arlington Road."

From 9/15/1984 to 9/24/1987 is: 1104 days

From 9/15/1984 to 7/2/1986 is: 655 days

655 / 1104 = 0.593

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Henry_of_Wales

Prince Henry of Wales (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_lohan

Lindsay Dee Lohan[1] (born July 2, 1986)


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004829/

Spencer Treat Clark
Date of Birth: 24 September 1987
...
Unbreakable (2000) .... Joseph Dunn
Gladiator (2000) .... Lucius
...
Arlington Road (1999) .... Grant Faraday




This was 33 years, 351 days, old on 4/14/1986. I was looking for an exact match, but then maybe that is the clue itself, instead of a 33-359 clue. I was almost killed that day, but I wasn't. It was that close. I have wanted to avoid such notions so far, but maybe I have reached the point when I can explore such notions. There is also the fact she is an accomplished actress, which is a notion I described earlier. She also reminds me constantly of a friend named Barbara Kelly from my artificial and symbolic memory. There are so many other precise matches that it gives more weight to these near-misses, although I am going to keep looking for precise matches. The downside, of course, is that the Microsoft-Corbis terrorists, and their accomplices, such as George W. Bush, are desperate for any way out they can cling to in denial that they have been busted.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001521/

Mary McDonnell

Date of Birth: 28 April 1952

Dances with Wolves (1990) .... Stands With A Fist